Page 56 of 142 FirstFirst ... 6 465152535455565758596061 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2829
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Albergar View Post
    Thank you all for the help. I now understand it all, but will wait until this thing about the 6 digit code would be fixed. Now what would be your advice? Maybe to send again de request?

Thanks again.
    Sending the request again from Mojowhatsup won't help. It simply won't receive the SMS.

You have either 2 options:

1. Like you say wait till the 6 digit code is fixed with Mojowhatsup, although not known when this will be
    2. Use the older whatsapp on iPhone to request the 3 digit code and try it now
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    Sending the request again from Mojowhatsup won't help. It simply won't receive the SMS.

You have either 2 options:

1. Like you say wait till the 6 digit code is fixed with Mojowhatsup, although not known when this will be
    2. Use the older whatsapp on iPhone to request the 3 digit code and try it now
    2. is the option i followed this week, but although i managed to register my Pre3 and Pre+, the login failed on both.
    So you will have to wait untill option 1 or 2 described above works again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Anyone having login problems now? Was still using it before noon EST.

EDIT: It's an issue on the WA side... phew.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Anyone having login problems now? Was still using it before noon EST.

EDIT: It's an issue on the WA side... phew.
    I can only see that it's completely blocked now!!! Doesn't receive or send. But I see that many have the same problems from 2 or 3 hours (even with the original app, not only with the mojo one)... :-S
    I tried after reading your post. I dont get a "login failed" but the "waiting circle" stays there, for 2 minutes now :what:

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    And I just realized while checking the status Twitter:

Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Jimbode likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiolandia View Post
    I can only see that it's completely blocked now!!! Doesn't receive or send. But I see that many have the same problems from 2 or 3 hours (even with the original app, not only with the mojo one)... :-S
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZorro View Post
    I tried after reading your post. I dont get a "login failed" but the "waiting circle" stays there, for 2 minutes now :what:

Relax... confirmed from a few Androids that they are out too.

Relax... confirmed from a few Androids that they are out too.
    And WA is back again, and so is the 'Login Failed' error...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZorro View Post
    And WA is back again, and so is the 'Login Failed' error...
    Back working for me... a bunch of messages just came.

Thanks for the advices TheMart and ZeroZorro. Meanwhile, I am suggesting my closest friends to download gtalk. I have tried it for 10 minutes and I couldn┤t receive nor send images seccesfully. But it works fine just to send messages what is the point for me.

See you around.
    Is there a funciton to find nearby users?
    Quote Originally Posted by philophia View Post
    Is there a funciton to find nearby users?
    I think you're thinking a different IM software... forgot the name, my friend mentioned it to me a while ago. Definitely not WhatsApp.

Guys need help here, I didn't get the SMS code, how? :\

Then after get the SMS code, just register, is it?
    I think you're thinking a different IM software... forgot the name, my friend mentioned it to me a while ago. Definitely not WhatsApp.
    Here you have one of those, but sadly without support for us, webos users.

Spotbros
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I'm also having problems getting registered. My Touchpad booted into CM9, the app says "Tablets not supported".
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    Indeed, the Android whatsapp won't allow you to use it on tablets...

This thread is about Mojowhatsup, which works in WebOS only. Means a HP Pre3 phone (or Veer, Pixi etc) or the Touchpad but booting in WebOS and that ain't CM9!
    The point being that I was trying to use CM9 to register.

Have managed to get the 3 number code from a real Android phone now, and registered ok on my Pre 3 but it still fails to login.
    after attempts to IM 3 different people without success, I gather this app will only work if you send an IM to someone who also has it installed.

if that is correct, it's not of much use.

if not, is there s a possible reason for my 3 failed attempts?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    after attempts to IM 3 different people without success, I gather this app will only work if you send an IM to someone who also has it installed.

if that is correct, it's not of much use.

if not, is there s a possible reason for my 3 failed attempts?
    You can only Skype people who have Skype installed, so you can only Whatsapp IM people who have Whatsapp installed. Whatsapp is probably the most used iOS and Android messaging apps. So it would be useful for me to message my family that live in other countries.
    You can only Skype people who have Skype installed, so you can only Whatsapp IM people who have Whatsapp installed. Whatsapp is probably the most used iOS and Android messaging apps. So it would be useful for me to message my family that live in other countries.
    thanks, that answers my question.
    Have managed to get the 3 number code from a real Android phone now, and registered ok on my Pre 3 but it still fails to login.
    Same here, we newcomers will just have to wait until there is a fix for that part.
    Question: people who already have registered before, can they login as usual?

Quote Originally Posted by syahmisazali View Post
    Guys need help here, I didn't get the SMS code, how? :\

Then after get the SMS code, just register, is it?
    Read the OP and/or the last couple of pages, it is all there...