Page 34 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevora View Post
    Hi, I'm wondering if a direct upgrade is possible or if the recomend way is delete the old one first.

In that case, will you keep the meesages or you have to copy the database as well?

Cheers

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    You don't need to remove the previous version. Just install the new one (I copy the link to preware, but you can also d/l the file to your device first) and it overwrites the old one without losing your message history.
    jdevora likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    I understand what you mean. But MojoWhatsapp uses another transformation for the password (not only md5). Thats the problem. It does md5(reverse(password)). So you can try to enter in MojoWhatsup MACMAC reversed and the log in. for example if MAC is AA:BB:CCD:EE:FF, enter directly FF:EED:CC:BB:AAFF:EED:CC:BB:AA
    Hi, i am new here and have a problem.

I have an android phone and a hp veer, but one phone number. The problem is I wish to use the same account in WhatsApp and I dont know how.

i have tried the method about entering IMEI code(of android phone) into password entry, but no matter reversed or not, it always failed.

But it can volid here: https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/exist.php?..._Reversed_IMEI

So i am a litter confused, is the password entry used for fake phone verification? Please give us a litter more detail.

BTW: If i register whatsapp in hp veer, it works fine, but no longer working in the android device. I just want it work on both of my device. Thanks very much!

BTW2: Sorry for my bad english.
    Also another thought... and I'm not actually sure if this is by design even on the official versions...

Is it suppose that if I leave a chat group, it deletes the entire convo? Is there a way to leave the chat group and retain messages?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Is it suppose that if I leave a chat group, it deletes the entire convo? Is there a way to leave the chat group and retain messages?
    Wasn't there a Save&Restore script planned for whatsup? That way you could at least save covos and see them in sqllite manager in firefox.
    Am I cargo culting or is it still necessary to reset the Pre3 after exiting mojowhatsapp to avoid undue battery drain?

First of all: Thanks a lot to amoralico! Donation is on the way.

Then: Is there a chance to hide the online status? I don't want everybody to see if I'm using whatsapp or not.
    - still loving webOS -
    Is anyone else having issues sending messages as of about 21.15 gmt today?

Issue is there both on a pre 3 and a touchpad. :/
    Last edited by kel101; 10/30/2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    nope, message successfully sent at 10.24pm GMT
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post

i'm having issues sending messages, 23:30 GMT
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    nope, message successfully sent at 10.24pm GMT
    hmm Not sure why it isnt working for me then, tried the pre3 both on 3g and on wifi, touchpad on wifi, rest of my data is working just fine.
    got problems login, must be thos whatsapp guys again!
    kel101 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by gach87 View Post
    got problems login, must be thos whatsapp guys again!
    Someone on the maemo forum for their app said it might be due to the storm on the eastcoast but as far as i know all my friends on android or iphone have their app working just fine.
    not working on my Pre3. Cannot logon. Also the official WhatsApp on my Blackberry is not working too.
    I notice whatsapp have one update version on blackberry.
    I can confirm MojoWhatsUp not sending/receiving messages on my Pre³ since 14:20 Central América (Honduras) Time. My wife's BB is working just fine. My friend's iOS is working fine also.
    Confirmed broken here too. My last working message was around noon today.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by jarryson View Post
    Hi, i am new here and have a problem.

I have an android phone and a hp veer, but one phone number. The problem is I wish to use the same account in WhatsApp and I dont know how.

i have tried the method about entering IMEI code(of android phone) into password entry, but no matter reversed or not, it always failed.

But it can volid here: https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/exist.php?..._Reversed_IMEI

So i am a litter confused, is the password entry used for fake phone verification? Please give us a litter more detail.

BTW: If i register whatsapp in hp veer, it works fine, but no longer working in the android device. I just want it work on both of my device. Thanks very much!

BTW2: Sorry for my bad english.
    You can't. It's buy design that you can only log on one place at a time. That's part of their "security" mechanism.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Checked in Android Market, this is the last version change:

quick fix for force close on some devices
    security enhancements

I wonder if it's that...

EDIT: Meego guys having the same issue: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84318&page=655

So definitely on WhatsApp side.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 10/30/2012 at 09:02 PM.

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    @amoralico after I upgraded to 1.4.0 on Pre2, it can't get SMS code
    Not working on german pre3 too. Can' t login anymore.