Page 32 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
  1. steinhage's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #621  
    2,670 downloads of 1.3.3!!! :-) Really fun and usefull app!
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
  2. #622  
    @amoralico

    Can add feature to send voice memo by Mic (not selecting audio files)?

    WhatsApp on other platform has this kind of feature. useful.

    thanks.
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
  3. #623  
    Two gimmicks (not a must) as idea for 1.3.4 or later:

    Send by Return (as option maybe?) and newline by shift+return

    Option to not transfer phone book to WhatsApp Server

    working fine, the only thing with group chat seems to be close and reopen app for the first time. This is okay for me. Seems to be a strange bug and difficult to fix.
  4. #624  
    Quote Originally Posted by nichtwirklich View Post
    Two gimmicks (not a must) as idea for 1.3.4 or later:

    Send by Return (as option maybe?) and newline by shift+return

    Option to not transfer phone book to WhatsApp Server

    working fine, the only thing with group chat seems to be close and reopen app for the first time. This is okay for me. Seems to be a strange bug and difficult to fix.
    Just to clarify once more: Phonebook IS NOT being sent to WhatsApp!

    What the app does is just to add all your contacts with "Mobile" type as "WhatsApp" contacts, but WITHOUT actually sending them to WhatsApp!
  5. jdevora's Avatar
    Posts
    73 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #625  
    Just to clarify once more: Phonebook IS NOT being sent to WhatsApp!

    What the app does is just to add all your contacts with "Mobile" type as "WhatsApp" contacts, but WITHOUT actually sending them to WhiteHall!

    I know that it used to be that way, but since we can see the status on the contact list, I think that we need to send those numbers to the WA servers for them to return the status.

    I think that an option for only see the status in the conversation window would be nice (only tell WA who you are talking to, not who you know)

    Cheers
    JD
    Last edited by jdevora; 10/25/2012 at 01:57 AM.
    jcmarcos and gizmo21 like this.
  6. #626  
    I think the next step in this application should be to integrate it with Synergy
  7. #627  
    I am getting a lot of "Too many cards low memory stuff" with only WA running, whats going on please advice
  8. #628  
    What kernel are you using? Try the Uberkernel...
  9. cetushan's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    #629  
    Hi amoralico, is that possible to separate the whatsapp users from the contacts list just like the blackberry version whatsapp in next update?
  10. #630  
    firstly thanks to amoralico for this app. it's very useful in the current iteration. I do think synergy is good (as some have mentioned) but at the moment, it'd be best to wait till the so called OWS is ready and has 'synergy' ready. No point developing for a 'dying' platform - imo as much as I love my Pre 3...
    jcmarcos and dignitary like this.
  11. #631  
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    firstly thanks to amoralico for this app. it's very useful in the current iteration. I do think synergy is good (as some have mentioned) but at the moment, it'd be best to wait till the so called OWS is ready and has 'synergy' ready. No point developing for a 'dying' platform - imo as much as I love my Pre 3...
    Srsly? Somebody writes an app for the phone you love and you tell him to stop? Doesn't that seem rather weird to you at all?

    Thanks for the superb app! I use it all the time. One bug / issue I've found is that the battery gets drained very quickly when 'get messages' is set to 'instantly' (I use the German version, whatever that is in English), I hope that can be improved. Anyway, keep up the great work!
    steinhage likes this.
  12. BlueRQ's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #632  
    EXCELENT!!!!

    but i have two suggestions....

    first: to be able to write a message to someone that you don't have in the contacts... i know that now all the contacts appear, but this is usefull if for some reason you do not have a contact or misteriously it does not appear in the list....

    and the second: to open a new card per conversation.... as we already know, webOS has a beautiful multitasking, and this will allow us to show the power of MojoWhatsup in webOS against the competition! just like in the messaging webOS App...

    i hope you decide to include them...

    thanks from Mexico!

    RQ
    webOS [[[ ]
  13. #633  
    Quote Originally Posted by beeberdopf View Post
    Srsly? Somebody writes an app for the phone you love and you tell him to stop?
    I'm convinced that he meant that turning this app into a Synergy plugin is not worth the effort: Of course I'd like to, but Antonio already said it would be a huge job, and most of all, his standalone app works wonderfully right now. And perhaps you would loose functionality if you adapt the existing C++ service to Synergy's rules.

    What worries me most is: Where's Antonio ("amoralico")? It's been weeks since he doesn't post here.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

    Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
  14. steinhage's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #634  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    What worries me most is: Where's Antonio ("amoralico")? It's been weeks since he doesn't post here.
    It has been only 10 days... With downloads of 1.3.3 at 3,061, he might be enjoying the donations he received! :-)
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
    jcmarcos likes this.
  15. steinhage's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #635  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle499 View Post
    I received the SMS code in no time. So, for my understanding: I use the mobile phone number of my contacts for sending messages, right? What happens if they donít have Whatsup installed?
    As far as I know: nothing!

    I did try this a few times and I did not receive a message as in 'Return to sender, address unknown". So, if there is no status at all in your contacts list, there is no Whatsapp (Whatsup) installed.
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
  16.    #636  
    Hello again to everyone,
    I've not forgotten you. These last two weeks I've been a bit busy with my job and with the new MojoWhatsup modifications.

    And here's a new version. (1.4.0).
    https://github.com/amoralico/mojowhatsup/downloads

    See the first post for changelog.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post3353426

    Enjoy it.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    jcmarcos, lephilwld and tonyw like this.
  17. #637  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Hello again to everyone,
    I've not forgotten you. These last two weeks I've been a bit busy with my job and with the new MojoWhatsup modifications.

    And here's a new version. (1.4.0)
    WOHOOO! DA MAN! FOREVER! :-) :-) :-)

    v1.4.0 - October 26, 2012
    - Added change status feature
    - Added complete picture support: profile picture, group pictures and contact pictures
    - Added new emoji collection
    - Fixed some minor bugs
    Impressive array of enhancements! What the heck, it even shows contact's avatars, including mine. I didn't know I could put a photo of Winnie the Poh there!

    Of course my new status line says "Antonio for president!". Yours should too!

    Pity that, when I downloaded it, other 32 guys got before me ;-)
    Last edited by jcmarcos; 10/26/2012 at 07:18 AM.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

    Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
  18. #638  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevora View Post
    I know that it used to be that way, but since we can see the status on the contact list, I think that we need to send those numbers to the WA servers for them to return the status.

    I think that an option for only see the status in the conversation window would be nice (only tell WA who you are talking to, not who you know)

    Cheers
    JD
    +1 for this privacy feature !
    Let's make this the most secure WhatsApp client around.
    lephilwld likes this.
  19. figgel's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #639  
    Big up Antonio.
    Thanks again for your amazing work!!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  20. #640  
    First THX for the great update!

    But I found a bug with the new emoji set.
    If I send a new emoticon it doesnt work. On the iphone you only get a new message sound without any emoticon...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions