Page 31 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435364181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Is it possible that since this is an unofficial, unsupported app that the Whatsapp folks have done something to block registrations by webOS devices?
    Well, what do you know, I just tried it again and it went through. Got my code and I'm up and running before my daughter landed. Will give it a test drive once she pings me and see how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by granrey001 View Post
    Do you think that uninstalling, resetting and reinstalling the MojoWhatsUp will solve the problem?? I really appreciate any help,.... HEEELP!!
    I don't see why that will not work. In any case, what do you have to lose? I suggest you re-install and then register again. Hopefully, that ought to do it.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    I don't see why that will not work. In any case, what do you have to lose? I suggest you re-install and then register again. Hopefully, that ought to do it.
    Hello Sangay. Thanks for your help.
    After all this, I had the idea to call local AT&T to find out that this guys did not added text messages to my service!!! My HP Veer 4g is brand new and so is the service.
    So, now that I have text messages, if I try to register to MojoWhatsUp I get this notification: : 'status = fail -too-many result= ' Do you know for how log do I have to wait this time to be able to request a SMS code again?
    Thanks!
    Hello Sangay. Thanks for your help.
    After all this, I had the idea to call local AT&T to find out that this guys did not added text messages to my service!!! My HP Veer 4g is brand new and so is the service.
    So, now that I have text messages, if I try to register to MojoWhatsUp I get this notification: : 'status = fail -too-many result= ' Do you know for how log do I have to wait this time to be able to request a SMS code again?
    Thanks!

60 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by 911boy View Post
    60 minutes
    WOW! Now I am really worried!!!
    I am receiving the following notification: 'status = fail -too-many result= ' since 11am (East Time USA) and till now 10:40pm, (It means more than 12 hours ago), this notification is still there if I try to register. How come??? Do you think that something is wrong like I will not ever have another opportunity to register???? I uninstalled, reset it, change my HP profile and reinstalled with no changes nor sucess:,.... Now I am really concern,... PLEASE HELP!
    WOW! Now I am really worried!!!
    I am receiving the following notification: 'status = fail -too-many result= ' since 11am (East Time USA) and till now 10:40pm, (It means more than 12 hours ago), this notification is still there if I try to register. How come??? Do you think that something is wrong like I will not ever have another opportunity to register???? I uninstalled, reset it, change my HP profile and reinstalled with no changes nor sucess:,.... Now I am really concern,... PLEASE HELP!
    I have a Preł working just fine since MWU 1.0 (now with 1.3.3 and going!). But since last Saturday I've tried to install it on a friend's Veer and it gives the "fail-too-recent" "result=30, 60, 41 and 1". I've also waited 24 hours between attempts and still the same error. I don't know if uninstalling will help since the request is "supposedly" already sent to WhatsApp servers for your device. So changing profiles, doctoring and stuff won't change the fact that WA servers are holding/denying your request. So the real problem seems to be up there, or at least that's what I'm thinking on my very limited knowledge on this matter. Amoralico to the rescue! You DA MAN amoralico!
    Last edited by ajguns; 10/17/2012 at 11:04 PM.
    Hello, is it possible to autostart MWU at systemstart? How could I change the font in chatview? I know how to use Internalz and where the app is.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by xanuk View Post
    Hello, is it possible to autostart MWU at systemstart?
    Like any other app, I'd use Mode Switcher, which allows to define things to be done when the default mode kicks in.

How could I change the font in chatview?
    That was my idea, in fact, and Antonio added an option in the preferences scene.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Like any other app, I'd use Mode Switcher, which allows to define things to be done when the default mode kicks in.

That was my idea, in fact, and Antonio added an option in the preferences scene.
    Thank you, I will try it.
    The font size adjustable, but the font family is the standart font, I would like some sort of handwriting in there, the fonts are in /usr/share/fonts e.g.

Another issue of this wonderful app. Could anyone tell, how-to change the behaviour that a location opens bing maps. But I have installed the hombre google maps app and this one is the standart map application for me, but MWU always opens Bing Maps.

Thanks again for the app! It's perfect!

Here I leave some issues that I have find on my Palm Pre 2, with mojowhatsapp version 1.3.3 ... I Hope its help!l! Some of that I've read up there:

- When I close the application or turn off the phone, you lose all the settings for notification alerts, when receiving messages .... Return all the Preferences to the "default" status.

- The screen refresh is very slow in chats. Most of the time takes about 20 to 30 seconds to appear what I have written in the chat. Also take a long time to appear when you come in the window´s chat conversation. In short: poor refresh performance.

- When I receive a video, and I download it, I can not open it directly from the chat. I have to open it from the "Videos" library.

- Some smiles do not appear in the titles of the chats or when you're writing. Later in the conversation if they appear fine.

- Vibration switch off does not work. If I have activated the vibration for phone calls, but in whastapp it is disable, still vibrating when receiving messages in whatsapp. You have to completely disable the vibration in the phone to disable it of the mojowhatsapp.

Thank you!!!!

Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by xanuk View Post
    Another issue of this wonderful app. Could anyone tell, how-to change the behaviour that a location opens bing maps. But I have installed the hombre google maps app and this one is the standart map application for me, but MWU always opens Bing Maps.

already was discussed here and following posts: New Google Maps for WebOS - native javascript API

but perhaps it's a common problem with registering the homebrew gmaps app as standard adress app but not as standard lcoaction coordinates app:
    New Google Maps for WebOS - native javascript API

perhaps no change in mojowhatsup needed - let's see what 72ka tells us, or does someone else know how to register an app as default location coordinates app?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    It is not working on Palm Pixi....
    I finally got the SMS code yesterday, I just kept trying and eventually i got it.
    App tested and seems to work ok.
    Oh, if this would work on my Pixi I would be in heaven. ;-)
    Hi All,

I feel stupid as I see no one else has this question.
    But what is the password I am supppose to use to get this app working.

A quick reply will be helpful thanks.

Regards,
    I got this app to work somehow, dont know how, but its an amazing app.
    Great work to developer.

But I still have a question what is this password for and how does it work?
    Where is 1.34? ;-)

I hope 1.33 is not the last Version.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devil.insulted View Post
    I got this app to work somehow, dont know how, but its an amazing app.
    Great work to developer.

But I still have a question what is this password for and how does it work?
    What it is for? I don't know. What I do know is that you can create your own password. Don't think to much about it, just do it! ;-)
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)