Page 30 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ajguns View Post
    I think this is true. I was on my wifi today and went to the mall. Once there the problem reappeared and the app needed to shut down (exit). Once I re-entered the app (I got something with the -re- on anything), it worked ok. Most-definitely is a bug (not -re- this time ;-) ).
    Same here, got the same "disconnect" problem after switching between wifi/cellular. Seems this problem was not appeared in previous version. By the way, I also occasionally lost the preference setting of sound/fonts etc. Other than the above 2 minors problem, version 1.3.3 actually working perfectly on Pre2, thanks.
    Palm IIIe > Sony S300 > Sony N700 > Sony TG50 > Sony TH55 > Trēo 680 > Palm Prē > Palm Prē 2 (GSM) + Veer
    Works great on my Pre3 - but unfortunately not always. "Login-failed" happens frequently, several times a day. No other apps on my Pre3. Hm.
    No problems on my Pre 3 with either switching from wifi to cellular or vice-verse. FWIW
    so does one have to manually open the app and minimize the card in order to receive a text?

Is there a way to do this automatically? (trying to install preset reset as possible solution but it is not working)

edit: trying also to install on friend's phone, he is getting fail status too recent when i try to get him an sms code, mine worked fine
    Last edited by bluenote; 10/15/2012 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    edit: trying also to install on friend's phone, he is getting fail status too recent when i try to get him an sms code, mine worked fine
    Same here. I am trying to install MWU onto a friend's Veer (which I introduced to webOS) but have had this same error. First it was =30 and after waiting for more than 24 hours we tried again and now shows a =60, so... I don't know what's wrong.
    I want to let all know I'm doing it on wifi connection. Could it be that's mandatory to be connected on 3G? Yeah yeah... "@ajguns... Try it already!"
    Hi, I'm trying to get my SMS code since yesterday and wasn't able to get it yet.

The first time I try after launching MWU I get the "too recent = 30", if I try after that I keep getting "too recent = 1". If I close the App and start it again it will happen all over again.

What could be wrong?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    so does one have to manually open the app and minimize the card in order to receive a text?

Is there a way to do this automatically? (trying to install preset reset as possible solution but it is not working)

You can either have the card open which makes you always online, have it minimized in the dashboard and adjust it to be always online (both solutions drain more battery) or have it minimized and set a time interval for checking for new messages.
    1.3.3 works just fabulous on my Veer with WebOS 2.3.4. Great work!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I didn't use any group chats until today, but I had some problems. Three friends of mine started a group chat with me included.
    I didn't receive any notifications and I just had a chat at the bottom of my chats page with a title and no messages in it.
    They told me to today and that's when I noticed. So I asked them to start a new one. They did and the same happened. No notifications. However there was a group chat again without any messages.
    I restarted the app and then after opening the group chat I got the messages. It seems you have to open it manually and also that messages come very late.
    Anyone else with group chat experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    I didn't use any group chats until today, but I had some problems. Three friends of mine started a group chat with me included.
    I didn't receive any notifications and I just had a chat at the bottom of my chats page with a title and no messages in it.
    They told me to today and that's when I noticed. So I asked them to start a new one. They did and the same happened. No notifications. However there was a group chat again without any messages.
    I restarted the app and then after opening the group chat I got the messages. It seems you have to open it manually and also that messages come very late.
    Anyone else with group chat experience?
    Mine working flawlessly. Even after I turned the app off for whole day, when I turn it on again, all messages from the point the app was turned off directly shown in the notification.

See what can be set in the preferences, if I'm not mistaken, there's option to set the timing for message arrival. I don't have the TP with me so I can't tell you which exact option it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    I do not know what may be happening.
    10 minutes ago I requested the SMS code from my Veer and I received it immediately.
    24 hours after the first 24 hours of waiting, the "fail-to-recent" "result=30" still coming up! I've tried with the first versions and still. I have tried it in wifi and 3G connections. What could be wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Just re-register?
    Hello Herrie. This is Ada from South Florida - USA.
    After waiting today all afternoon, I finally was able to receive the : "Status= Success-Sent Result 60". I typed that number into the SMS Code area. Right after that, I've been trying to registering but what I am constantly receiving is this notification: "Status= too-many-guesses" ,.. here is 12:20am,.. is that normal?? any help???
    Well Herrie,.. many thanks in advance for your help. (Additional donation is proudly on the way)
    Ada.-
    Quote Originally Posted by granrey001 View Post
    Hello Herrie. This is Ada from South Florida - USA.
    After waiting today all afternoon, I finally was able to receive the : "Status= Success-Sent Result 60". I typed that number into the SMS Code area. Right after that, I've been trying to registering but what I am constantly receiving is this notification: "Status= too-many-guesses" ,.. here is 12:20am,.. is that normal?? any help???
    Well Herrie,.. many thanks in advance for your help. (Additional donation is proudly on the way)
    Ada.-
    What number are you entering in the 'SMS' area? Did you receive a SMS with the code?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFF Stough View Post
    Mine working flawlessly. Even after I turned the app off for whole day, when I turn it on again, all messages from the point the app was turned off directly shown in the notification.

See what can be set in the preferences, if I'm not mistaken, there's option to set the timing for message arrival. I don't have the TP with me so I can't tell you which exact option it is.
    Are you talking about group chat?
    I don't have any problems with regular chat.

The only "bug" in 1.3.3 I have found (except the group chat thing which I'm not sure if it is a bug) is the fact that sometimes the preferences are reset to default (custom sound, get messages every 15 minutes etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFF Stough View Post

I have the same problem guys, was actually looking for a moment to test it properly. Anyway so far my findings are that every time I start a group of someone adds me to one, the app stops showing the messages. That means that messages are actually arriving, but only not getting showed. This is the big issue of this problem: if the messages arrive and the server knows that, though they are not shown the server will not resend them, so the messages are lost! After restarting the app which, solves the problem, only the new arrived messages are being shown.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    DRS, does the same happen when you create the group chat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    DRS, does the same happen when you create the group chat?
    Just tried to reproduce it once more, as I started to doubt about problems while creating a group myself. Here is what happened: Started a group- no problem; added 5 persons (this is the point when it went wrong the last time)- no problem; did some chatting- no problem; then removed all the participants, sent changes, got back in the group properties and removed the group- yes! it hanged!!! it didn't show the messages again unitll a restart. This needs some testing, as I think this doesn't happen every time.
    Preferences disappearing happened yesterday and today. Second time MWU mysteriously quit on its own, noticed it when I woke up and alarm clock went off
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    What number are you entering in the 'SMS' area? Did you receive a SMS with the code?
    Hello and thanks in advance for your help. The only 'success' notification number I received was '60' I didn't know that I was supposed to wait until receiving the 3 digits code that I had to type into the SMS Code area,.. shame on me! and now I guess that things got worst because since this morning, the only notification that I am receiving is: 'status = fail -too-many result= ' I don't know what to do,... ? Do you think that uninstalling, resetting and reinstalling the MojoWhatsUp will solve the problem?? I really appreciate any help,.... HEEELP!!
    I can't get past the first registration page. From the very first time I tapped "Get SMS Code" I got "Status: fail-too-recent, Result = 60" as the request result. This is pretty interesting considering it was my first ever attempt . Since then I have also repeatedly gotten "Result = 30" and "Result = 1". I would love to get this app up and running since my daughter is in the air flying out of the country as I type this and asked that I have it up and running by the time she lands

I have entered "1" for my country code (USA) and my 10 digit phone number with no spaces for the mobile phone. I even tried adding a "+" in front of the 1 but it won't accept it.

Where it says "Push Name" I just entered what I wanted it to be. Is that supposed to be something that I already have set up somewhere else? Or is it like picking a new login name on a new site?

Any help ASAP would be appreciated.

Thanks!