Page 29 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Put a download update link inside your app or on Preware. I guess a lot of people do not know about mojowhatsup.

Three more downloads for three devices from two real persons are coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    If I can do a bet, the missing people from the initial download are users who are rarely using the app and as such have not yet found out that it's needing an upgrade to keep working + 1.4.x users who downloaded it thinking that their platform was supported.
    I agree. 1.4.5 webOS users are far more massive than any other webOS device (but Touchpad's users I think). Making MojoWhatsUp available for them would kick a lot higher those downloads stats.

Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I've anyway the feeling that with a proper "ad campaign" those numbers should easily rise more than 10 times (there's over a million tp around, plus the pre2 , veers , pre3)
    I don't know if a proper "ad campaign" would be such a good idea, considering how sensible WhatsApp is lately about non official clients of their app. It is better to fly under their radar so we un-noticeable enjoy it. I'm satisfied enough spraying it all over my iOS-android-Blackbery friends' face!!!
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    My Pre3 on touchstone while Whatsup was running got it to 49° Celdius.

Kinda "hot" app

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    hmm.. i deleted and reinstalled 1.3.3 ..no forgotten the code number and password, so I tried to "get sms code"..and this the reply i get -
    Either a
    "request failed"
    or
    status = - fail-too-recent
    result = 30

this is too cryptic for me to understand lol....

any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    hmm.. i deleted and reinstalled 1.3.3 ..no forgotten the code number and password, so I tried to "get sms code"..and this the reply i get -
    Either a
    "request failed"
    or
    result = 30

any ideas?
    I had the same issue, After 24hours, I tried again "get sms code" and it worked: I got a message with an OK, but it took around 10 minutes (or more) before receiving any SMS....
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    Either a
    "request failed"
    or
    result = 30

any ideas?
    Too recent, wait specified mins to retry.

In your case 30 minutes.
    Ah yes...understand. it finally send me a SMS. So now it's working. ..but some of the behavior is a bit weird...

1. Cannot seem to read a group chat session in detail. I can see there are 2 unread messages, but cannot see them.
    2. Click on a name to send new chat - but message frame does not show up.
    3. in the minimized mode - when i touch to maximize, does not show the card nor open up.
    this is 1.3.3.. (maybe this is alpha).

BTW, between one release and another is it preferable to uninstall and reinstall or over write the old app?
    So man, the question is; u will make a version for pixi?
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EfrainJ7 View Post
    So man, the question is; u will make a version for pixi?
    Sorry, where's the dislike button?
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
    Rnp likes this.
    i finally fixed my problem by getting 2 new sms codes (1st didnt work, second did). also now that you can add all contacts i did so, but they are all seperated by individual number than by the contact or combined contact. I also have 4 contacts that dont have names either. (version.33)
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    It stopped working, can't send nor receive, it says something about the plugin not being installed. Anyone else?
    Everything ok right now on pre3. Chat, Group-Chat, typed about houndred of messages today.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Amoralico, just for debuggin;
    When I'm chatting and the other person send some message(s), they're not display on the conversation and if I send a message it doesn't show either. Not until I go back to main window (chats/contacts/preferences) and see that I have new messages and I click to enter again and then the missing messages are shown. I don't really care about this, small price to pay. What I would really really really want is the feature to put ones photo and status on the app! :-( Is this going to be available anytime -soon-?
    Best regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by ajguns View Post
    I started having a Plugin Error stating Plugin doesn't respond!. Please restart the application!
    Had the same message on 1.3.3 for the first time.
    Chatted 1h without prob on WIFI, then left house with client on and as i looked on the Pre2 (2.2.4) on the street it had that error. Perhaps network switching from WiFi to GSM/Edge? Just for potiental bugfixing.
    btw. i'm totally ok with the functionset. no wishes as long as service stay avail on webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Too recent, wait specified mins to retry.

In your case 30 minutes.
    A friend of mine had this same error, but after waiting for about 40 minutes the error persist. Any idea?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    It sometimes forgets the sound you choose nd plays again the system sound when you receive a message. This happened in earlier versions and came back in this one in my case.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Had the same message on 1.3.3 for the first time.
    Chatted 1h without prob on WIFI, then left house with client on and as i looked on the Pre2 (2.2.4) on the street it had that error. Perhaps network switching from WiFi to GSM/Edge? Just for potiental bugfixing.
    btw. i'm totally ok with the functionset. no wishes as long as service stay avail on webOS
    I think this is true. I was on my wifi today and went to the mall. Once there the problem reappeared and the app needed to shut down (exit). Once I re-entered the app (I got something with the -re- on anything), it worked ok. Most-definitely is a bug (not -re- this time ;-) ).
    Yeah, works like a charm:
    - add country code
    - mobile number without first zero
    - choose name
    - request sms, fill it in next field
    - choose password
    - register

Really like all those people that keep webos running! And this app was really missing
    Last edited by poehoes; 10/14/2012 at 01:47 PM.
    on my nokia i had a whatsapp acount ..
    so i delated my whatsapp acount to creat a new one on my palm pre 3.
    (but i don't get a sms with any code on my nokia)

when i try to creat a accont on my palm , it says:

status=fail-too-recent
    result= 30 OR 1

so i waited 2 hours and try tried again..
    but the same..
    i wait again 2 hours , but the same..

what can i do? :s
    Quote Originally Posted by YoWhatsUp View Post
    on my nokia i had a whatsapp acount ..
    so i delated my whatsapp acount to creat a new one on my palm pre 3.
    (but i don't get a sms with any code on my nokia)

when i try to creat a accont on my palm , it says:

status=fail-too-recent
    result= 30 OR 1

so i waited 2 hours and try tried again..
    but the same..
    i wait again 2 hours , but the same..

what can i do? :s
    I have a good friend -that I introduced to webOS-. He has a Veer and is pump up with WhatsApp coming to webOS through amoralico's client MojoWhatsUp.
    The thing is that we downloaded 1.3.3 MWU .ipk file, installed it on the Veer and did just as I did with my Preł. Well, at first it gave the same error you have (wait= 30 minutes). Waited about 45 minutes and tried, with the same result. Waited 2 hours and tried again with the same result. So I told him to wait for 24 hours (waited about 30 hours) and try again. So he did, and the result was now:
    status=fail-too-recent
    result= 60

Please amoralico, helps us!
  20.    #580  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajguns View Post

status=fail-too-recent
    result= 60
    I do not know what may be happening.
    10 minutes ago I requested the SMS code from my Veer and I received it immediately.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)