Page 28 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Amoralico, what was the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by jgvaldecasas View Post
    Amoralico, what was the problem?
    There's a mismatch. Does anyone know how I can reset my password?
    Its working again with 1.3.3!! You are the best
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Español_España, es_es)
    There's a mismatch. Does anyone know how I can reset my password?
    Just re-register?
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    i say it again... Amoralico for president ! You are the greatest...

works fine on a pre3.

thanks a lot
    Last edited by infi2001; 10/10/2012 at 07:55 PM.
    pepebuho and tromalas like this.
    It works also in Pre2. Thank, AMoralico!!!
    It's back!
    thanks again...the cat and mouse game continues
    It´s working in Pre2!!!..thx!!!!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    The app is ok again, THANKS!!!
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
    im sorry if this has already been answered in this thread but i cannot find it. I logged in previously (last week) and it worked fine, but after a doctor i can no longer login. I want to check/reset my login details but I cannot find a way to do so, without requiring another device that officials runs whatsapp. thank you
    Last edited by jetz; 10/10/2012 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    im sorry if this has already been answered in this thread but i cannot find it. I logged in previously (last week) and it worked fine, but after a doctor i can no longer login. I want to check/reset my login details but I cannot find a way to do so, without requiring another device that officials runs whatsapp. thank you
    Herrie just said a few comments above to re-register. Try that.
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajguns View Post
    Herrie just said a few comments above to re-register. Try that.
    I've tried that, unfortunately I get the following: "login=(my #), status=mismatch, result=me=(my #) code=(sms code)"
    Updated and working, thanks.

Re-Donated. I think we should tweet WhatsApp every time we donate and show them what a missed financial opportunity for them this is, and sing them Ted's thunder song. I don't have a Twitter account but tempted to get one to do precisely this.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 10/10/2012 at 06:20 PM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    tromalas likes this.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks for the 1.3.3 update. It works perfectly on my Pre2. Great works
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    I've tried that, unfortunately I get the following: "login=(my #), status=mismatch, result=me=(my #) code=(sms code)"
    That's odd. When I installed new versions, is not even necessary for me to Log in. As soon as I open the app after an update, messages arrive.
    Did you entered with your MWU registration info onto another WhatsApp client (or app)?
    If not, don't really know what could be the cause since you had to re-enter your registration info onto the MWA after you installed the app once doctored.
    Probably this is none sense, but could it be that something changes when doctored (device registration number I mean) that makes your device..... no, wait... it is none sense...
    Hope someone more skilled can help you... may God have mercy on your soul brother....
    P.S.: No, really... mercy I say!
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Well, if someone asks me why I'm into webOS, I will promptly reply asking too: "Does your ordinary phone make you feel invincible?". Yeah, what a community!

While I unshamefully share my enthusiasm, I'd like to point out that the "what was changed" question is still unasnwered. Antonio referenced a post over at the Yappari thread in Maemo.org, but it just said that Whazaa was working. So I'm still curious about what did change this time, mostly when someone said it could be very hard to solve this time.

I'm curious also about the amount of downloads for MojoWhatsApp:

Amount Version
    532 1.3.3
    851 1.3.2
    978 1.3.1
    202 1.3.0
    1084 1.2.0
    1748 1.1.0

See? There's still a much higher figure for the oldest versions, that are not only superseded by newer, but also have stopped working. I thought we should see that nearly two thousand amount in the latest...
    Last edited by jcmarcos; 10/11/2012 at 03:43 AM.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    tromalas and ajguns like this.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Well, if someone asks me why I'm into webOS, I will promptly reply asking too: "Does your ordinary phone make you feel invincible?". Yeah, what a community!
    :-)
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)

Amount Version
    532 1.3.3
    851 1.3.2
    978 1.3.1
    202 1.3.0
    1084 1.2.0
    1748 1.1.0

See? There's still a much higher figure for the oldest versions, that are not only superseded by newer, but also have stopped working. I thought we should see that nearly two thousand amount in the latest...
    If I can do a bet, the missing people from the initial download are users who are rarely using the app and as such have not yet found out that it's needing an upgrade to keep working + 1.4.x users who downloaded it thinking that their platform was supported.

I've anyway the feeling that with a proper "ad campaign" those numbers should easily rise more than 10 times (there's over a million tp around, plus the pre2 , veers , pre3)

Amount Version
    532 1.3.3
    851 1.3.2
    978 1.3.1
    202 1.3.0
    1084 1.2.0
    1748 1.1.0

See? There's still a much higher figure for the oldest versions, that are not only superseded by newer, but also have stopped working.
    To be honest i downloaded version 1.0.0 and it was working since 3 days ago flawlessly. I had no contact issues, i was ok with looking at contacts to get status date. I did not mind not seeing the status message.
    I had no login / register fail at all. I could open all pictures/videos. Never change a running system (at least when u see new version have problems too ).
    Then i'm not a 24/7 whatsapp user and so i did not login for 2 days and just saw it not working yesterday and updated for the first time to 1.3.3 with both of my phones (which could also sometimes be a reason).

And here is the new list:

Amount Version
    1,232 1.3.3
    862 1.3.2
    980 1.3.1
    202 1.3.0
    1082 1.2.0
    1749 1.1.0

Wait another 2 days and you have your 2000+
    the only issue I am having in 1.3.3 is that links are not selectable, so I try and go on one and it just gives me the option to copy the entire message.