Page 26 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Can't login.

I updated from v1.1.0 (was it 1.0.0, can't remember) to v1.3.0 (yesterday) and now to v1.3.2 (right now).

I cannot login to whatsapp. It simply says "Login Failed". Should I get a new SMS Code?

Thanks

HP Pre3 v2.2.4

JP
    =========================
    OK, I take it back, it was a celular data problem, nothing to do with mojowhatsap
    Last edited by pepebuho; 10/08/2012 at 06:17 PM.
    Hi over there,

first i have to say, that tihs app is awesome...you´re great...it works like a charm on my pre 3.
    But I´ve got a little problem:
    I can receive videos and voicemails from other devices properly, but i just don´t know how to answer with one of those.
    Even when i make a voice note (i juse a seperate voice recorder app) and send it, the receiving device (my girlfriends galaxy s3) can´t open it (Unknown format).
    Videos don´t work as well. Maybe there´s a hint you can give me.

So far, so good...keep it going...

Greetz
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    This new 1.3.2 version solves some problems receiving messages in background and shows a notification dialog when a new version is available.
    You just can't stop, right? Great update, will test a bit later (too early for my friends!). I didn't realize, even in previous versions, the added elements to preferences, such as the language, and type of phone number to use in contacts. Well done.

How do you sense there's a new version? By peeking something in your own github space? Then, would it be too hard to even download and install the newer version? Or would it be better to put MojoWhatsUp in Preware?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Hi amoralico,

a User in the MW150-thread asked for support of MoJoWhatsup in MW150. MW150 is an app that displays information on a bluetooth enabled Sony Ericsson watch MBW150. If you would consider supporting it, all you would have to do is add some code, as soon as you receive a message. This would be an example:

//Patch to report bannerMessage to BT-watch SE MBW-150
    this.getTweaksPrefs = new Mojo.Service.Request("palm://org.webosinternals.tweaks.prefs/", {
    method: 'get', parameters: {'owner': "bluetooth-mbw150",
    keys: ["mbwMJWhatsup"]},
    onSuccess: function(response) {
    if(response) {
    if(response.mbwMJWhatsup == true) {
    //Report BannerMessage to SE-Watch MBW150
    var request = new Mojo.Service.Request('palm://com.palm.applicationManager', {
    method: 'open',
    parameters: {
    id: "de.metaviewsoft.mwatch",
    params: {command: "SMS", info: bannerMessage, wordwrap: true}
    },
    onSuccess: function() {},
    onFailure: function() {}
    });
    }
    }
    }.bind(this)});
    In this case "bannerMessage" would be the text displayed on the watch. i.E.:

bannerMessage = Sender-Name + ": " + Messagetext;

I would change the MW150-Patch, so if the message gets forwarded to the watch can be toggled in the Tweaks-App and you don't have to worry about another menu item.

Could that be something you would consider implementing?
    Last edited by mgmft; 10/09/2012 at 07:55 AM.
    Just updated it... gonna give it a shot to run through it tomorrow.

Great work, Antonio.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Thanks AGAIN for the update, seems the battery drain issue is better!
    Hello,
    I am very happy and grateful with this app: thanks amoralico!!!
    I have an idea. It might be silly. But I write:

Its possible when the app is in background mode put it in the top of the device like the connections icons and when arrive a new message then appears in the notification area?

What do you think?

Thanks again

Lluisinho
    Para todos, todo!!!
    Sanjay likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by spbb View Post
    Thanks AGAIN for the update, seems the battery drain issue is better!
    Definitely notice it's better. I have the Music Player running and MWU running in background mode, around 250 mA drain. Back then was at least 3xx mA.

Gonna try to see if i can go a full day without swapping battery.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Pre3, WhatsUp 1.3.2

First cannot send/receive messages. Then I try re-login, shows "Login failed".
    Re-try “Get SMS Code" -> "Registe". Both of these success. But it still shows "Login failed".

I cannot work now. Does anyone has the same problem?

The 1.3.2 used to works yesterday. But not works now.
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    Same here, @911boy.
    I started having a Plugin Error stating Plugin doesn't respond!. Please restart the application!
    So I came here and notice the new version (1.3.2) and updated it on my Touchpad (just hit the .ipk url and Preware show the package. Then Get Info, then install). I cannot send messages nor receive.
    Standing by this great community! ;-)
    just wondering, did Whatsapp blocked this client? still get the "logon failed"
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by 911boy View Post
    just wondering, did Whatsapp blocked this client? still get the "logon failed"
    Well, I don't know about this, but read somewhere in this thread that us that have registered successfully can log always provided that we don't log in with our MWU registration with another app.
    Please, if somebody else is having this problem report here and if someone can get a hold of "all mighty" Amoralico, please do so.
    Regards,
    Same to me. Till 9 pm ist still working. Now i get a login failed message.
    cannot send or receive the message for few hours, I am using version 1.3.2, which was working well before.
    Quote Originally Posted by spbb View Post
    cannot send or receive the message for few hours, I am using version 1.3.2, which was working well before.
    Same here.

I'm trying to downgrade back to 1.3.1 to try, but I'm noticing it's not overwriting. Already killed MWU, changed the appinfo.json, still won't overwrite.

Don't want to uninstall then lose my messages...
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 10/10/2012 at 12:25 AM.
    Here a screen shot of the message I'm getting on my MojoWhatsUp 1.3.1v on my Pre3.
    My Touchpad with MWU 1.3.2 doesn't log in although my account says Registered: OK! It does not send or receive messages, as stated before.
    webOS.O.S. amoralico!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
    Also one thing is symptoms started at around 9-11 AM HKT (UTC+8).
    I have MWA 1.3.2 in Pre+ and Pre2. I don't see the "login failed" error message: MWA starts normally... but I can't send/receive messages. When I write a message and press the "send" button I see the clock icon, not any of the two "tick" icons.

Regards...

P.S.: We are not alone... http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84605&page=178

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by tromalas; 10/10/2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Oh no, not again. This is sick.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Same here.

I'm trying to downgrade back to 1.3.1 to try, but I'm noticing it's not overwriting. Already killed MWU, changed the appinfo.json, still won't overwrite.

Don't want to uninstall then lose my messages...
    Same here too... 1.3.2 worked yesterday but suddenly can't send / receive message today.
    Palm Pilot Pro, Palm III, IBM Workpad C3, Visor Prism, Clie T650, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro, Desire Z, UK Pre 2, AT&T Pre 3 & TouchPad 32G.