Page 23 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Updated MojoWhatsup to version 1.2.0 and it would no longer work. Kept getting a blank white screen and nothing else. SO i uninstalled MojoWhatsup and reinstalled it. Unfortunately, even though it now starts up fine, I am nunable to register again. Keep getting the message:
    status = fail-old-version
    result =
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by steinhage View Post
    Try an older version, you can get it at https://github.com/amoralico/mojowhatsup/downloads And do not forget to forget the 0 at the beginning of your mobile number.
    That is not correct, atleast not for everybody. Why would everybody need to put a '0' before their number? It worked just fine for me without a '0'.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    That is not correct, atleast not for everybody. Why would everybody need to put a '0' before their number? It worked just fine for me without a '0'.
    That's what it says.
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Unfortunately, even though it now starts up fine, I am nunable to register again. Keep getting the message: status = fail-old-version
    True, their service was down, thank god. I got some messages from a frien this morning. But it's clear they've changed something, and new registrations are different. Tarek Galal's Wazapp isn't aware yet (last change on September 15th), let's hope someone reengineers the registration process. Who knows what the people at WhatsApp have changed this time.

At least one guy at "talk.maemo.org" (where Wazapp was born) is indeed unable to register with this same exact problem. It's curious, but there are no more replies on the subject, it seems they don't actually use Wazapp to register (probably, because of the registration problems they suffered a while ago, people started registering with a tricked down official client).
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
  5.    #445  
    Fixes registration problem (fail-old-version)

Download and changes in:
    MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    jcmarcos and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post

Download and changes in:
    What was the problem with the registration? Was it again the Useragent string that needed updating like with WhatsAPI before?

Download and changes in:
    [EDIT: german Pre3]
    First: THX!!!

But after updating v.1.2 to v.1.3 i am unable to get in the main menu. It's loading and loading and loading. Anything wrong with numberimport?
    I got a message an through the notification area I was able to get in the message window (where I responded the message) and with the back-swipe again loading and loading and loading in the main menu...

Nevertheless, donation is on its way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CH3CK4 View Post
    [EDIT: german Pre3]
    First: THX!!!

But after updating v.1.2 to v.1.3 i am unable to get in the main menu. It's loading and loading and loading. Anything wrong with numberimport?
    I got a message an through the notification area I was able to get in the message window (where I responded the message) and with the back-swipe again loading and loading and loading in the main menu...

Nevertheless, donation is on its way!!!
    +1 is a new bug.
    thanks a lot. 1.1.3 works great and stable.

whats about the battery draining. is there a positive change ?

amoralico for president =)
    Last edited by infi2001; 10/05/2012 at 07:34 AM.
    jcmarcos likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    What was the problem with the registration? Was it again the Useragent string that needed updating like with WhatsAPI before?
    I'd like to know too about what changed in the registration. Besides, other developers would like to know too, for sure!

Antonio is da man!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Is like the problem is on contact, because now i see that i have 0 contact and load.. load.. load but no contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by wMarck90 View Post
    Is like the problem is on contact, because now i see that i have 0 contact and load.. load.. load but no contact.
    +1 new bug. loading and keep loading contacts.
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    +1 load.. load.. load..

I'm new user for mojowhatup(1.1.3) but appear unable to find something.. load continuously
    and in background appear :

0 chat
    0 contacts

and the load circle in front.
  14.    #454  
    Everyone with 1.3.0 version has the same problem with contacts?
    I cannot reproduce that bug on my Veer nor emulator.
    Any of you can send me the file /var/log/messages with log generated after the bug?
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    1.3.0 works just great here on my TP, no issues detected with contacts

Many thanks for making this app real!!

cheers
    nkjd
    1.3.0 works fine, thanks Amoralico.
    in my palm pixi plus upgraded of webos 2.1 donīt works. why? HELP. sorry for my english.
    Same problem,
    i uninstall completely the app and reinstall it. Start normally and i log in but it start to load infinitely..
    it remain in memory and continuosly load something
    if can help you i attach the /var/log/messages
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    amoralico have released 1.3.1 and have fixed the problem
    https://github.com/amoralico/mojowhatsup/downloads
    i have a Pre3 phone

Luca