Page 20 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
  1.    #381  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmft View Post
    I can see the icon!

Amoralico: My wife still most of the times uses her old iPhone (an ancient 2G!!!) because there was no WhatsApp till now, instead of her Pre 3. I proudly installed and showed her MojoWhatsup on her Pre 3. Ok, thus the iPhone client was deactivated of course. I had to reactivate it for her. Damn, I'd get it if it was a 4S, but this old slooooow thing..

Since we have "multiple SIMs" for 1 contract, switching phones is easy and I would like her to be able to use either phone without re-registering WhatsApp all the time. (in the hope she uses the Pre 3 more often than the iPhone) At the moment the password for an iOS-Device can be created very easy. (md5 of "MACMAC") Using this generaterd code (either with or without hashing) in MojoWhatsup doesn't work. In your JSJSJS-$part$ $you$ $don$'$t$ $md5$-$hash$ $the$ $password$. $I$ $assume$ $it$ $gets$ $done$ $in$ $the$ $native$ $service$? $I$ $tried$ $the$ $generated$ $password$ $via$ $web$:

https://r.whatsapp.net/v1/exist.php?...did=MD5(MACMAC)

and it is valid. Is there a way to achieve, that she can switch iPhone/Pre3 like that? I can do the same with Pre3 / Veer / TP thanks to MojoWhatup! You just have to take care, that only ONE device uses WhatsApp/MojoWhatsup at a time!

Thanks for your great app!

MgmFt
    I understand what you mean. But MojoWhatsapp uses another transformation for the password (not only md5). Thats the problem. It does md5(reverse(password)). So you can try to enter in MojoWhatsup MACMAC reversed and the log in. for example if MAC is AA:BB:CCD:EE:FF, enter directly FF:EED:CC:BB:AAFF:EED:CC:BB:AA
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Amoralico, could you put the main description of application, changes in the latest version and the download link in the first post?

eres un crack!
  3.    #383  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmft View Post
    I'll try to create a script for Save/Restore and submit it till the weekend. Thus everybody should be able to use it
    Ok. MojoWhatsup also uses cookies. The must be backup too.
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Ok, I know why I dont get any contacts with v1.1 and 1.2 (which now works perfectly, thanks!) My main contact source cant format phone numbers as mobile, it always resets to "Private". I added a secondary contact resource to the ones I want to use whatsapp and put in there mobile number als mobile. through the magic of synergy, both contacts are merged, creating the problem, that because the 2 numbers are identical, displaying it as "private". looks like v 1.0 pulled all contact info, but v1.1 and above does not. I good split the contacts as a workaround, but thats not a ideal solution...
  5.    #385  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccgx View Post
    Ok, I know why I dont get any contacts with v1.1 and 1.2 (which now works perfectly, thanks!) My main contact source cant format phone numbers as mobile, it always resets to "Private". I added a secondary contact resource to the ones I want to use whatsapp and put in there mobile number als mobile. through the magic of synergy, both contacts are merged, creating the problem, that because the 2 numbers are identical, displaying it as "private". looks like v 1.0 pulled all contact info, but v1.1 and above does not. I good split the contacts as a workaround, but thats not a ideal solution...
    Well. I think that to solve the contacts problem once and for all I will permit that MojoWhatsup imports all phone types.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    I understand what you mean. But MojoWhatsapp uses another transformation for the password (not only md5). Thats the problem. It does md5(reverse(password)). So you can try to enter in MojoWhatsup MACMAC reversed and the log in. for example if MAC is AA:BB:CCD:EE:FF, enter directly FF:EED:CC:BB:AAFF:EED:CC:BB:AA
    Thanks Amoralico,

I'll try tonight when I get home. Have to turn the iphone off before. Will keep you updatet.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Well. I think that to solve the contacts problem once and for all I will permit that MojoWhatsup imports all phone types.
    Would help, but then you would get all the contacts. Also not the best solution imo. Like I said, I could workaround this on version 1.0.0 with adding a contact to the webos profile and Synergy mergeing both contacts. But as of 1.1.0 it looks like your app only pulls the merged synergy info, not the per contact info which my workaround is based on.

edit: When I change the workaorund contacts to the main one in the synergied contact with multiple sources, it works again.
    Just installed version 1.2.0 on my Pre3, works fine. Also did a backup of the chats beforehand, no problems here, too :-)

Keep up the good work, Amoralico! Thanks again!

Edit: Donation just went out ;-)
    Last edited by hergl; 10/02/2012 at 08:28 AM.
    My Palms so far: IBM Workpad 2 (R.I.P.); Palm V, upgraded to Palm Vx (still in love ); Palm Tungsten T; Palm LifeDrive, tuned with 32GB CF-Card; Palm Pre. Right now: Pre3 and TouchPad.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Hi amoralico,
    Great app works just fine. Yesterday I d/l it and it didn't work. Today I saw your message, d/l the fixed version and now I can finaly chat with my friends.
    One little problem: I am using "Hebrew support for physical keyboard" patch to write in Hebrew. If I double-press the sym button, the keyboard switches to Hebrew. This does not work in mojowhatup. Any idea why not?

Other than that, great app. Thanks!
    One important thing. Once you uninstall the app chat history losts. For a future version I will consider to include an export/import functionality.
    What about adding it to Save/Restore definitions?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by hergl View Post
    Just installed version 1.2.0 on my Pre3, works fine. Also did a backup of the chats beforehand, no problems here, too :-)

Keep up the good work, Amoralico! Thanks again!

Edit: Donation just went out ;-)

I updated now from 1.0.0 to 1.2.0 and nothing happen. reboot the phone and something else. i see the whatsup logo and not more. I installed 1.1.0 and it works fine on my pre3.

what have i do for the 1.2.0 version on a german pre3 ?

thanks a lot
    Last edited by infi2001; 10/02/2012 at 09:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by infi2001 View Post
    I updated now from 1.0.0 to 1.2.0 and nothing happen. reboot the phone and something else. i see the whatsup logo and not more. I installed 1.1.0 and it works fine on my pre3.

what have i do for the 1.2.0 version on a german pre3 ?

thanks a lot
    I normally updated from 1.1 to 1.2 on a german pre3...
    Quote Originally Posted by CH3CK4 View Post
    I normally updated from 1.1 to 1.2 on a german pre3...
    if i do that i get a bootscreen and nothing more. reboots cannot fix my problem.

*german

also ich bekomme nur ein ladebildschirm mit logo. mehr nicht. auch nachm neustarten passiert soweit erstmal nix mehr.
    habe die aktuelle version runtergezogen die grade zum download steht.
    Quote Originally Posted by infi2001 View Post
    if i do that i get a bootscreen and nothing more. reboots cannot fix my problem.

*german

also ich bekomme nur ein ladebildschirm mit logo. mehr nicht. auch nachm neustarten passiert soweit erstmal nix mehr.
    habe die aktuelle version runtergezogen die grade zum download steht.
    Hast Du die 0 weggelassen bei der Eingabe der Handynummer?

Did you leave out the "0" at the beginning of the mobile number?
    My Palms so far: IBM Workpad 2 (R.I.P.); Palm V, upgraded to Palm Vx (still in love ); Palm Tungsten T; Palm LifeDrive, tuned with 32GB CF-Card; Palm Pre. Right now: Pre3 and TouchPad.
    My Experiences:
    First installed 1.0.0 on german O2 Pre3, after realizing to drop the 0 at the beginning it worked fine, aside of many missing contacts. Same on the TouchPad, although there aren't the same contacts as on the Pre3.

After installing 1.1.0 on the Pre3 it worked fine and most contacts could be found, although I didn't count, if all were there, as I have a lot. Still: Pretty awesome for alpha status! Around 203 contacts on Pre3, 190 on TP.

Yesterday I saw that 1.2.0 is online and installed it on my TP, while reading on in this thread, meanwhile preparing Pre3 for installing, that is starting Preware and waiting for the standard-crash afterwards. Hopefully I read the news about 1.2.0 and didn't install it on my Pre3, as it didn't work on my TP, too. Rolled back to 1.1.0 on my TP, now only 7 or 9 contacts left :-(

Gonna be donating soon, really great effort, Amoralico! Thanks a lot! :-)

Edit: My girlfriend has a Pixi Plus, so I'd be really interested in the version for 1.4.5, too!
    One more thing to say, which I forgot to mention: With version 1.1.0 I had the problem that the screen couldn't be unlocked after "lying around" for several minutes (maybe hours). The phone shows the screen for putting in digits and doesn't react on any tap. Now that version 1.2.0 is installed, I have to wait for saying anything about that problem. I'll keep you updated.
    Hast Du die 0 weggelassen bei der Eingabe der Handynummer?

Did you leave out the "0" at the beginning of the mobile number?
    soweit komme ich erst gar nicht ... ich sehe nur den boot screen .. mehr nicht ...

ich kann keine daten eingeben :| 1.1.0 funktioniert wunderbar
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Even with "MacMac" of my wifes iPhone reverse as password I only get an error. Doesn't work though. Too bad.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I'm under the impression that sometimes I don't get the messages (when the app is minimized), unless I do open the app.
    Anyone else having this? It has happened 2-3 times. If I have the card open everything works fine.
    I'm trying to find if there is a reason for it.
  19.    #399  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    I'm under the impression that sometimes I don't get the messages (when the app is minimized), unless I do open the app.
    Anyone else having this? It has happened 2-3 times. If I have the card open everything works fine.
    what time interval have you selected for background?
    chek that the messages you receive when you open the card are out of that interval period.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    The same happen to me too. It's definitely not matter of time period of checking witch is in my case 15 minutes... I don't get messages, only when I open the card.