Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 1234567 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2829
Like Tree737Likes
  1. #21  
    Wow thanks a bunch!

    But I can't use it. I fill everything in correctly, get the SMS code and fill that in, Register and then at Login I get "Login Failed". What to do?

    (Pre 3 btw)
  2. #22  
    First of all thanks for your work! When i hit the sms code button the program says ''success - sent'' result 60 or anything like that. does that mean everything is fine?
    and whats the cc for germany? is 262 right?
  3. #23  
    Country code are here
    WhatsApp FAQ - How do I enter my friends number so they appear in WhatsApp?

    Working great! Thanks for your amazing work!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Seems to work for me too!

    I do have 1 problem though! One of my friends 100% sure has WhatsApp, but his number doesn't appear in contacts? Any idea how to fix this?
    If I am not wrong the app shows all your contacts on your phone/touchpad (but only the primary number which is mentioned first in the specific contact) so if you don't have the number of your friend set as the primary number in your contacts it can't show it.
  5. chris42's Avatar
    Posts
    170 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Coming soon MojoWhatsup, a Webos client for the famous application Whatsapp.
    So then there is the big question again: What is uploaded to Whatsapp? Full Contacts , just phone numbers or just selected phone numbers?

    Greetings
    Chris
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by geileszeuch View Post
    If I am not wrong the app shows all your contacts on your phone/touchpad (but only the primary number which is mentioned first in the specific contact) so if you don't have the number of your friend set as the primary number in your contacts it can't show it.
    My friend has 1 number set but it was set to type "Work", changed it to "Mobile" now, refreshed contacts and he seems to be there now
  7. #27  
    I get some advertisement about winning an iPad2 in one of my chat conversations. Anyone else had something like this?
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  8. #28  
    I even tried with a new code but it still won't log me in (Login Failed)
  9. #29  
    You need to get SMS code, enter it, register and after registration is OK you should be able to login :-)
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    You need to get SMS code, enter it, register and after registration is OK you should be able to login :-)
    That's what I did and it says Login Failed. Then after an hour I tried it with a new code, Register again and it still fails to log me in.
  11. #31  
    Strange worked OK for me 1st time. In cc field only enter country code. I'm in NL so entered 31 and for number don't put the leading 0
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Strange worked OK for me 1st time. In cc field only enter country code. I'm in NL so entered 31 and for number don't put the leading 0
    Strange. After trying to login for about 10 times now it finally logged me in without failing. Yeah!
  13. #33  
    jep you have to remove the 0 infront of your number or it wont log in but you still get the activation code. Took me a few minutes.
  14. #34  
    Question: is it really hybrid? I mean, with the Nokia N900 if you use the Android dual-boot method you can use it on Android and Maemo at the same time. So can I use it on both my Pre 3 and Touchpad with the samephone number or won't that work?
  15. Loiter's Avatar
    Posts
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    #35  
    Do your contacts know that you have whatsapp?
    I mean can they "see" you now ?
    How is it working?
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Do your contacts know that you have whatsapp?
    I mean can they "see" you now ?
    How is it working?

    Yeah , other people see you you are Online when you tap on the app. I've tried with my other number registered on whatsapp...
    - HP Veer --
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Coming soon MojoWhatsup, a Webos client for the famous application Whatsapp.
    WORKS LIKE A CHARM !!!!!!!!!!



    Only one thing i want ask you :

    Can you hide the App Notification that is ALWAYS open on the bottom ? And make visible only the messages received ?

    With next updates...
    - HP Veer --
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    My friend has 1 number set but it was set to type "Work", changed it to "Mobile" now, refreshed contacts and he seems to be there now

    Herrie , now can you work with him on the synergy sincro ????
    - HP Veer --
  19. #39  
    there are not all contacts shown. changing ne number to mobile doesnt work. can someeone tell me why theres a google logo next to the number? it seems to have a problem with numbers from people with more than one profile in synergy!
  20. figgel's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #40  
    Works very well!!
    The phone numbers in your contacts have to be "mobile" numbers to work with mojoWhatsup!

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions