Page 17 of 142 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    But Whatsapp is supossed to be an instant messaging service, so it need a permanent connection. Keeping a permanent connection open without sending data is not inefficient. The problem is that Webos blocks these connections when enters in sleep mode.

With the hybrid aproximation its not possible to send app to background without showing the icon at the bottom.
    To achieve that I would have to change all the plugin part and recode it as a Webos service (in javasript, not C++) and that is not as simple as it seeems.
    I just try it in my hp veer 4g works great. I will have to test the battery drain. I will donate some $ later. how i can change the password that I use to register the first time. I sold mi SGS3 and now i will no go back. WEBOS rocks"
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I have some contacts with two phones and Whatsapp installed in both, but only one of them show up in the Mwa contacts.
    Is that a bug?
    Is there a way to manually add a contact number?
    Cheers
    JD
    Please Help, I cannot get it open on my Pre2 running Webos 2.2.4 on Telcel. Mexico. It opens the card but it just stays gray. I try to reopen it and it stays the same..
    PLEASE HELP
    Quote Originally Posted by katkiller View Post
    Please Help, I cannot get it open on my Pre2 running Webos 2.2.4 on Telcel. Mexico. It opens the card but it just stays gray. I try to reopen it and it stays the same..
    PLEASE HELP
    And after serveral installs/uninstalls it opens the green logo and stays that way it does not give anything else...

PLEASE HELP!!!
    Stupid question - how do I find out my whatsapp password if I've forgotten it?! (my iphone whatsapp still works fine)
    Quote Originally Posted by iJesu View Post
    how i can change the password that I use to register the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by threestain View Post
    Stupid question - how do I find out my whatsapp password if I've forgotten it?! (my iphone whatsapp still works fine)
    As far as I can see you can re-register your number as often as you want. Just confirm the SMS-code you receive.
    From 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 my contacts number dropped from 153 to 110. All people the people who I contact by WhatsApp are also on the new list. So atm I cannot say, if there is sth special with the other 43 or what is the difference. Usually I save all my numbers in international format e.g +49xxx or +1xxx. Maybe I missed that on one or two, but not on 43.

Second. My daughters sends me images from the Veer, but I cannot send her messages from the Pre3. the images of the Pre3 camera are larger than 1MB and there is either a limitation from WhatsApp itself or from mojoWhatsup. Actually this reducing the images size before sending is a point, I always missed from BB. Donated some and hope for the miage fix

So I can use WhatsUp next time on Tenerife .. Gracias
    After updating, I can no longer open images. I must download and save to phone then open.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    After updating, I can no longer open images. I must download and save to phone then open.
    I realized it too. This is a small "bug" added in release 1.1.0 I'm sure Antonio will fix it in the next release soon.

Best regards / Saludos....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    fantastic and works great!

Do you do feature requests? a send on enter option would be great!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I think someone else wrote it too.
    I believe it is true.
    The battery drain with the card open (thus receiving push messages) is considerably less than when you have the dashboard thing on and let's say 5 minures or as receive.
    Can anyone confirm this?
    Fantastic... thank you very much brother.. work great in my Franken Pre Plus
    from treo 180 to the Veer
    jaredruiz likes this.
    thank u so much from mexico!
    No one is thinking to the webos 1.4.5 owners????????? :-(
    Please, help.... Just a little fix... :-(

Thank you everybody
    Last edited by gigiolandia; 09/30/2012 at 03:08 AM.
    Fabulous! Worked at a first go on my Pre3. Great work.
    Palm III> Visor> Visorphone> Treo 180> 270> 600> 650> 680> Centro> HTC Tilt> BB-8310> Pixi-Plus> Pre 3
    Touchpad 16GB
    pepebuho likes this.
    First let me thank you for your efforts and this wonderful new app which will bring light into the webOS community

Bugs i found (sorry if I repeat bugs someone else already wrote. This is my own idea about the programm):
    - Contacts status is not shown
    - numbers must be saved under the contacts with the country code - edit: also after editing the country codes for the contacts, i dont see them on the list
    - HP Pre3 takes to big whatsapp pictures (2mb) which really should be lowered
    - no record-send option. only possibility is to send existing audio datas
    - i had whatsapp earlier on another phone. i told a friend to send me a whatsapp message. now i see him as an email adress and not with his name. he is not whown as contact. also i can not add him into the list (yes i have his number).
    - cannot open pictures (send/received)

if i find more i will tell you
    Last edited by matrix55; 09/30/2012 at 07:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix55 View Post
    First let me thank you for your efforts and this wonderful new app which will bring light into the webOS community

Bugs i found (sorry if I repeat bugs someone else already wrote. This is my own idea about the programm):
    - Contacts status is not shown
    - numbers must be saved under the contacts with the country code - edit: also after editing the country codes for the contacts, i dont see them on the list
    - HP Pre3 takes to big whatsapp pictures (2mb) which really should be lowered
    - no record-send option. only possibility is to send existing audio datas
    - i had whatsapp earlier on another phone. i told a friend to send me a whatsapp message. now i see him as an email adress and not with his name. he is not whown as contact. also i can not add him into the list (yes i have his number).
    - cannot open pictures (send/received)

if i find more i will tell you
    to view the pictures after you have selected download you can go in the photos app and there is a folder called Mojowhatsup
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiolandia View Post
    No one is thinking to the webos 1.4.5 owners????????? :-(
    Please, help.... Just a little fix... :-(

Thank you everybody
    Dear All,
    I am used webOS 1.4.5 too. please make it worked for webOS 1.4.5 ...
    donation will come to follow..

Thank you
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Tested the app on my Pre3 and on a Veer. Works fine so far. Many Thanks to amoralico!
    On the Veer I found one problem: I can´t open a contact, thas was sent as a vcard wiith MojoWhatsUp.
    Quote Originally Posted by delfry View Post
    Dear All,
    I am used webOS 1.4.5 too. please make it worked for webOS 1.4.5 ...
    donation will come to follow..

Thank you
    Many 1.4.5 will be grateful and will surely donate for this, if someone create a fix. Please dear freinds, help us...
    Thank you a lot