Page 15 of 142 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Got it, thanks so much ang donated. Please keep going with this app.
    Just great work! Here is my appreciation donation : 3EC073277V601464D

Felicidades y gracias
    what is a push name?
    Quote Originally Posted by capape View Post
    I have about 300-400 "grouped" contacts
    Crazy! ;-)
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Changelog:

I've not included the Chinese translation because I'm not sure whether only copying text (control + c) from spreadsheet is sufficient. I only see squres in spreadsheet.
    As suggested by 911boy, "UTF8 without BOM" should be able to solve the problem. Otherwise, maybe your Windows/Mac or browser doesn't support Chinese coding (as you said all squares in the spreadsheet but not the text editor). Please see whether UTF8 without BOM works or not. If not, I can make the folders & files under "resources" folders for Chinese languages and send to you.

Thanks a lot again!
    Palm Pilot Pro, Palm III, IBM Workpad C3, Visor Prism, Clie T650, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro, Desire Z, UK Pre 2, AT&T Pre 3 & TouchPad 32G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    After posting for the last time, I let battery monitor run. At 5 hours, with some messaging, a couple of calls, a bit browsing etc the drain had risen up to 7.8%/hour.
    I'd love to have such a low battery drain. Like I said before, mine is a bit higher, but with almost zero activity, with just a single Exchange e-mail account (which gathers messasges "as they arrive"), and MojoWhatsApp in the dashboard. I've tried many times to pinpoint what uses more enegy in my Pre 3, but couldn't point to a single blaming process, either than "WebAppMgr", which can't be closed easily.

the great webosnation user somline could tell you the %/hour is not a representative term as it is based on the "capacity" of the battery.
    Didn't realize that. Somline is father of "Dr. Battery", isn't he. It's a pity that, due to new "A6" chip in Pre 3, the calibrate function isn't available for me. My battery is around eight months life, but perhaps my habit of letting it dry almost completely (in order to have less charge cycles) hasn't done any good. I've learn't, from Mugen's site, precisely, that it's best to charge from 10-20%, and that it's not bad at all to charge when it's almost full.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Yes, it's true. From what I understand you should let the phone completely dry only once per month at most. Otherwise it's not good for your battery. However with your settings and your bigger Pre3 battery you should have better performance than me.

Quick question. Do I have to uninstall previous version of MojoWA before installing the new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Quick question. Do I have to uninstall previous version of MojoWA before installing the new one?
    No
    Can someone fix this new issue for webos 1.4.5??? :-(
    Please...
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Unfortunately I still get the same contacts with new version.
    Another method I found out and saves the time to delete and create contact again is to toggle the number from mobile to home. Then back again.
    Refresh and it's ok.
    Of course if you have 300 contacts that you need to whatsapp it's a problem.
    Thank you for the new version!
    The bug with the wrong picture thumb view is gone but now you cannot open a picture in chat view, downloading works as before, in the photo app the pictures are saved, only in mwu open not works, the old version has worked.
    German pre3 with 2.2.4.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    leafymind likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanuk View Post
    Thank you for the new version!
    The bug with the wrong picture thumb view is gone but now you cannot open a picture in chat view, downloading works as before, in the photo app the pictures are saved, only in mwu open not works, the old version has worked.
    German pre3 with 2.2.4.
    same here, showed image in the first version but not in the right resolution on Pre3..
    now it shows nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiolandia View Post
    Can someone fix this new issue for webos 1.4.5??? :-(
    Please...
    Agree.
    Anyone can help amoralico with webOS 1.4.5?
    gigiolandia likes this.
    Already enyoing the new version, thanks for allowing a bigger font. You haven't found time to add that network availabilty check, in order to save battery? I saw nothing about that in your changes log.

15.    #295  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyw View Post
    If not, I can make the folders & files under "resources" folders for Chinese languages and send to you.

Thanks a lot again!
    It would be great if you could send me.

Thanks.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    same here, showed image in the first version but not in the right resolution on Pre3..
    now it shows nothing.
    I've got the same problem, cannot open the pictures on my Pre2, please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by capape View Post
    I have about 300-400 "grouped" contacts, but webOS stores about 900 rows in its database. In my tests Mojowhatsupn only retrieves 500, so the other 400 are not shown. Of the first 500, only the ones who have a type_mobile phone are selected and shown.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Similar here, I have about 600 of which maybe 300 have mobile numbers recorded. MojoWhatsup shows 73.
    Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    now it shows nothing.
    the new 1.1.0 version still have the bug with the wrong picture thumb view.
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    @amoralico Thanks for merging my pullrequest! Would it be easier to track issues in github?
    @amoralico

Can you keep the new message sound/vibrate alter even when you get the chat windows open on full screen?

Then users can get the new message alter even when the chat scene open. This is the same way with the default Messaging App.

thanks
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad