Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4090130135136137138139140141142 LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    I really missing MWU...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    so are we all, I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    so are we all, I guess
    they seem to get together and send mail asking whatsapp app for webOS?

or donate to someone makes us the application

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    A whatsap supporting mail for the application for webos. I hope everyone will send email whatsap endure. The pitcher going to the water that is broken

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
    Not to disappoint you, but whatsapp (the company) will never ever make a client for webos.
    lot of time ago, amoralico offered mojowhatsup to whatsapp, and they refused even to consider to take it.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    they seem to get together and send mail asking whatsapp app for webOS?

or donate to someone makes us the application

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

I think it would be a good idea to donate so that somebody can make an application.
    Not to disappoint you, but whatsapp (the company) will never ever make a client for webos.
    lot of time ago, amoralico offered mojowhatsup to whatsapp, and they refused even to consider to take it.
    Hijos de puta

We can pay to develop it works in ipk?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
    More evidence of collusion against WebOS.

WebOS is still far superior than the latest Google or Apple mobile operating systems, and we're now almost in the year 2016.

And I still think HP bought it to crush it.
    eKeith likes this.
    Hp has a long list of things bought that got ruined / crushed.
    It's a trend they started somewhere in the 90s, if I'm not mistaken, and I suspect it's closely tied to personal interests (of few people) and board feuds.

Just take Alpha, the cpu, that got killed (because likely someone in intel oiled well someone else) for the useless itanium (lets ignore pa-risc.. another victim), or openVMS (not dead but not in a good situation)
    Well... Still waiting for WA in webOS again...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    will definitely donate if someone develops.
    The webOS app didn't do this. The dev chose to specifically not do this if I remember correctly.

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Preemptive and Rnp like this.
    Uia!! Close to 30.000???

Now, I know why I miss MWU...

Best Regards....
    Hi,

to get back on track, finding ways of building a Whatsapp Alternative, I stumbled upon this pice of SW and wanted to share and ask, if someone could provide a ipk an frontend home on Webos/LuneOs for it?

Here's the link to the github repository:
    https://github.com/tgalal/yowsup

Any devs around to say, if this is possible to do?

As there is already a telegram Client at least on LuneOS, could this Threema Gateway be of any use for getting this Messenger in the WebOS LuneOS Sphere?

(Sorry German only)
    Threema Gateway ermöglicht ab sofort Dateiversand bis 20 MB
    https://threema.ch/de/blog/posts/mit...-und-versenden

But heres the API https://gateway.threema.ch/en/developer/api
    and the github repository https://github.com/threema-ch

And some more Information in English
    https://threema.ch/en/blog/posts/thr...h-new-features
    I may be wrong, but when we lost the ability to use mojowhatsup, its behavior was to spin on launch, then put out an error about not being able to connect.
    Today dunno why, but I launched it and err.... it loads fully with no errors whatsoever. It's not sending messages but they are marked with the clock and no warnings or such.
    Can someone check if the behavior is consistent elsewhere ? (assuming others kept it installed, like i did)
    I may be wrong, but when we lost the ability to use mojowhatsup, its behavior was to spin on launch, then put out an error about not being able to connect.
    Today dunno why, but I launched it and err.... it loads fully with no errors whatsoever. It's not sending messages but they are marked with the clock and no warnings or such.
    Can someone check if the behavior is consistent elsewhere ? (assuming others kept it installed, like i did)
    the cycle spins, then the app looks normal. It has no connction to the server.

It is over a year since the app worked. I miss it.
    Hi there,

yes, I also kept it installed and can confirm your observation. On my tp and on my Pre3.
    I sent a testmessage to a group I'm in and the clock icon appeared and I did not get the message when I checked on WA running on ACL.

Is this a good sign?

Regards,
    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    same behaviour on my pre3
    So is the suggestion that the app is connecting to the server (and didn't before), showing recent messages, but not able to post new ones? in other words, it has regained an ability to act as a message viewer at least? Or has nothing actually changed?

I'm not on whatsapp, so I've never used this app.

I got excited and drafted a story. An app that is half-working might only need a few tweaks to be fully working.

But maybe there's no actual story here?