Page 138 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142 LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphys Law1 View Post
    I need help to use the ZIMBRA Server at my HP Pre3.
    here is a list of service providers who offer zimbra email..

https://www.zimbra.com/partners/hosting-providers

mindcentric is $4 per month. all of ur zimbra email, contacts, appts & tasks are available via the pre, and integrates well with it.
    so has whatsapp definitely died for WebOs phones? if that´s true, very sad day.... wish I could use my HP Veer fancy phone for much more years, what a shame!
    Quote Originally Posted by estanqueiroa View Post
    so has whatsapp definitely died for WebOs phones?
    I think so. Whatsapp don't like 3rd party apps, and there is nobody to develope MojoWhatsup for further time …
    actually one person in this group was going to fix it, just no idea if there's an eta or not at this point.

The sources for the last mojowhatsup are available, so at worst maybe we need another volunteer ....
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    In a German technical magazine there is an interesting article about accessing WhatsApp via a Phyton app. Perhaps this could be a way. The Phyton WhatsApp thing works like good old Linux on the command line. So my idea was to program a grafical interface for it...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Preemptive and Rnp like this.
    well yowsup was discussed here MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos) so we just need some skilled developer to combine this with the working UI of the mojowhatsup app source also linked in this thread.

btw. here is the article where they test the wa crypting by using yowsup (it seems to work good if used with android devices):
    Keeping Tabs on WhatsApp's Encryption | c't
    Der WhatsApp-Verschlüsselung auf die Finger geschaut | heise Security
    Actually there is another way to run whatsapp, even with gui. It's possible to use pidgin with the whatsapp-purple plugin under ubuntuchroot.
    Pidgin just works from the ubuntu repository, whatsapp-purple needs to compile from source. If anyone interested I can share compiled version.
    This plugin needs whatsapp username and password. Detailed guide how to get them using yowsup and setup pidgin is here.
    Or just follow the instructions 3,4(using the plugin) on https://davidgf.net/whatsapp/
    So this can run on phones, just UI elements are tiny.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (122.8 KB, 41 views)
    Quote Originally Posted by NIN_ru View Post
    Actually there is another way to run whatsapp, even with gui. It's possible to use pidgin with the whatsapp-purple plugin under ubuntuchroot.
    Pidgin just works from the ubuntu repository, whatsapp-purple needs to compile from source. If anyone interested I can share compiled version.
    This plugin needs whatsapp username and password. Detailed guide how to get them using yowsup and setup pidgin is here.
    Or just follow the instructions 3,4(using the plugin) on https://davidgf.net/whatsapp/
    So this can run on phones, just UI elements are tiny.
    Hello. have you tried it?
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    Hello. have you tried it?
    No, as I don't have whatsapp account.
    Wish there was just a simple way to access whatsapp again!
    Rnp, Powersoft and joshua764 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by inspire_tek View Post
    Wish there was just a simple way to access whatsapp again!
    hopefully some anime developer and we whatsapp

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    hopefully some anime developer and we whatsapp

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

(sorry, couldn't resist!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Click to view quoted image

(sorry, couldn't resist!)
    Nice
    whatsapp sometimes appears a zombie
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    We need a solution. What about a Kickstarter Campaign? Even if it raises the attention level?

Right now some solution os better than no solution. Even if it is only temporary.

Or what do you guys think?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Well, it would help if we could get any kind of info from the person that was planning to fix the code (or from the others that downloaded it).
    If I remember right, he had issues creating the toolchain used by amoralico for the project... I wonder if this is the show stopper.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Well, it would help if we could get any kind of info from the person that was planning to fix the code (or from the others that downloaded it).
    If I remember right, he had issues creating the toolchain used by amoralico for the project... I wonder if this is the show stopper.
    I think I might be able to get the legacy toolchain working, but not sure. If someone can get me the code, I'll have a look.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    check skype, cough cough
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I think I might be able to get the legacy toolchain working, but not sure. If someone can get me the code, I'll have a look.
    Hi Herrie,

All I have is;
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cpsyvkdz3...kBXFbteya?dl=0
    Rnp likes this.
    Is this any use?
    https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url

I saw it tweeted. I'm thinking OSX is a bit like BSD, UNIX, Linux -> webOS? Maybe some useful code here?
    https://github.com/stonesam92/WhatsM...ses/tag/v1.0.0