Page 134 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Is hard to say , but unfortunately I will not give more support to MojoWhatsup due to personal reasons .

I leave a link where you can download the source code for the latest version ( 1.7.0 ) . This link will be available only for a few days.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...27-11-2014.rar

It was a pleasure to have contributed a little bit to this great community.

Big greating to all of you and thanks for your comments and support.

Antonio Morales Nicolás.
    Thanks for everything and could you perhaps provide some more details for the dev tool chain and so others can take up your work.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtan View Post
    Amoralico just refunded my PayPal donation of last week....
    Same her...
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmiga View Post
    Same her...
    Same.

I reviewed the source code (not 1.7 though) and I think the change needs to be done on the TreeNode. The dictionary seems to be the same. I wish I have the time and the energy to do this but with three kids, two of them are teens! to make things worst, I have been sick for over a month now with problems in my back and neck.
    GoJoe2 likes this.
    I think that the whatsapp for us dead. These are sad days for the webos system. I'll have to change phone with what I like my hp veer. A greeting to all and hope that someone will be able to continue with the good work done to date by "Amoralico" thank you for all Antonio.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    @ nideiki
    Same here. Just replace 3 with 4, and just the back not the neck - but the rest is so true, i could cry sometimes
    I put a bit about this in the latest News Crumbs.
    I came across this: WhatsApp doesn't understand the web | AndreGarzia.Com

I know Whatsapp is popular, but given past security concerns and the latest messing around, there's still this: https://web.telegram.org/#/login

Maybe the MojoWhatsup code would serve as a basis for a telegram app or perhaps Telegram could be added in as an option. How long before Whatsapp create another problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Is hard to say , but unfortunately I will not give more support to MojoWhatsup due to personal reasons .

I leave a link where you can download the source code for the latest version ( 1.7.0 ) . This link will be available only for a few days.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...27-11-2014.rar

It was a pleasure to have contributed a little bit to this great community.

Big greating to all of you and thanks for your comments and support.

Antonio Morales Nicolás.
    amoralico. I just want you to know you to become an icon in the history web os. thanks for your work. God bless you.

Dios te bendiga en lo que estés por hacer. Nos diste vida aquí en webos.
    Rnp and gsfx like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by nideiki View Post
    Same.

I reviewed the source code (not 1.7 though) and I think the change needs to be done on the TreeNode. The dictionary seems to be the same. I wish I have the time and the energy to do this but with three kids, two of them are teens! to make things worst, I have been sick for over a month now with problems in my back and neck.
    Not that simple.
    I just looked at the 1.7.0 source code and it's definitely not just a change in TreeNode. It requires almost a complete rewrite to get it to work with WA1.5 because it uses WAUTH-1 (probably WA1.2 if the dictionary is any indication), and since I'm not the author of MojoWhatsup it's much easier for me to write my own library than to try and find all the places that need to be changed.

I already started working on a new implementation of the WA protocol that isn't tied up to webOS the way MojoWhatsup is before amoralico released the source code for 1.7.0, but I've been very busy lately, so I didn't have much time and that has been progressing slowly. So don't get your hopes up just yet (and definitely don't donate before I get anything done), but if I find the time to finish it, my library could be a replacement for the plugin side of MojoWhatsup in the near future.
    Last edited by isagar2004; 02/14/2015 at 04:38 PM.
    Not that simple.
    I just looked at the 1.7.0 source code and it's definitely not just a change in TreeNode. It requires almost a complete rewrite to get it to work with WA1.5 because it uses WAUTH-1 (probably WA1.2 if the dictionary is any indication), and since I'm not the author of MojoWhatsup it's much easier for me to write my own library than to try and find all the places that need to be changed.

I already started working on a new implementation of the WA protocol that isn't tied up to webOS the way MojoWhatsup is before amoralico released the source code for 1.7.0, but I've been very busy lately, so I didn't have much time and that has been progressing slowly. So don't get your hopes up just yet (and definitely don't donate before I get anything done), but if I find the time to finish it, my library could be a replacement for the plugin side of MojoWhatsup in the near future.
    That's great! Could it be used in LuneOS too?

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    That's great! Could it be used in LuneOS too?

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    As a synergy plugin? I don't know because I never wrote any for webOS.
    As a hybrid plugin or a standalone library it should work under LuneOS as well.
    dkirker likes this.
    Not that I understand these things, but could an app written in this manner therefore use different libraries to interface with other messaging services?
    If someone needs a tester or assistance of any kind, I am at your disposal.
    I have 2 veer 1 pre 1 pre2 and a touchpad.
    I can help design and even some ultra simple code
    Im from Spain
    Rnp and Wladimir Crippa like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Not that simple.

<3
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    As a synergy plugin? I don't know because I never wrote any for webOS.
    As a hybrid plugin or a standalone library it should work under LuneOS as well.
    What do you mean by "hybrid"? WebApp + native library?
    Then your intuition is wrong... we don't really have support for native plugins in LuneOS, yet (although it is possible). But synergy is completely there and also backward compatible. That's the reason we have CardDav and CalDav support now in legcay.

Synergy service actually is simple.. write a node.jsjsjs $service$ $that$ $puts$ $messages$ $in$ $db8$ $and$ $reads$ $message$ $that$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $send$ $from$ $db8$. $Similarly$ $for$ $online$/$offline$ $status$. $There$ $is$ $a$ $template$ $from$ $eblade$ $for$ $that$ $here$: https://github.com/ericblade/webos-messaging-connector
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Not that I understand these things, but could an app written in this manner therefore use different libraries to interface with other messaging services?
    I'm not rewriting the app, so unless someone updates it to support multi IM services connections it won't support any other IM service.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    What do you mean by "hybrid"? WebApp + native library?
    Then your intuition is wrong... we don't really have support for native plugins in LuneOS, yet (although it is possible). But synergy is completely there and also backward compatible. That's the reason we have CardDav and CalDav support now in legcay.

Synergy service actually is simple.. write a node.jsjsjs $service$ $that$ $puts$ $messages$ $in$ $db8$ $and$ $reads$ $message$ $that$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $send$ $from$ $db8$. $Similarly$ $for$ $online$/$offline$ $status$. $There$ $is$ $a$ $template$ $from$ $eblade$ $for$ $that$ $here$: https://github.com/ericblade/webos-messaging-connector
    Right. I mixed C services with PDK plugins.
    I'm currently working on a C implementation because MojoWhatsup is using a PDK plugin. I will probably rewrite it as a node.jsjsjs $service$ $at$ $some$ $point$ $in$ $the$ $future$ $so$ $it$'$ll$ $be$ $possible$ $to$ $use$ $it$ $as$-$is$ $in$ $LuneOS$.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Can we do anything to support the procedure?

Kind regards

Fred

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Xamil and Powersoft like this.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    we could add up what we would be willing to donate (a mini-mini-crowdfunding). Maybe that helps As I stated some pages earlier, I would donate 15 € for a release, if it is round about as feature complete and easy to use as mojowhatsapp was.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    we could add up what we would be willing to donate (a mini-mini-crowdfunding). Maybe that helps As I stated some pages earlier, I would donate 15 € for a release, if it is round about as feature complete and easy to use as mojowhatsapp was.
    I'll donate too and think that most of us will donate.
    I'm of the opinion that small soft/hardware communities are a lot more proactive than bigger ones. Surely that here are less opportunities but sure that the webos community survives. Hey, even is AmigaOS....
    I'll donate too and think that most of us will donate.
    I'm of the opinion that small soft/hardware communities are a lot more proactive than bigger ones. Surely that here are less opportunities but sure that the webos community survives. Hey, even is AmigaOS....