Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Yes, this is more than true!

But... Whatsapp Plus? In webOS???

Best Regards...
    Not webos of course. Let us hope someone steps in and find a solution. Unfortunately I stopped Unix and Linux programming 12 years ago. I regret it, but can do nothing now.
    Hi All,

I've downloaded the source code of the Whatsapp app Yappari (this app is not for WebOS of course), version 1.1.55 and the latest 2.0.2. The difference between these version is an upgrade of the Whatsapp protocol. They implemented the new protocol! I believe this is really what we need. I compared the C++ code and found that the source code is really looking the same as the MojoWhatsup. It seems feasable to find the differences in the versions of Yappari and merge those changes in the source code of MojoWhatsup.

I've the source code of MojoWhatsup version 1.6.2, it's time we create an MojoWhatsup 2.0.0!

Regards,
    Berthold
    Rnp, Palmiga, andi707 and 1 others like this.
    They actually posted the Yappari code in public domain now? Didn't even notice that.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bhutten View Post
    Hi All,

I've downloaded the source code of the Whatsapp app Yappari (this app is not for WebOS of course), version 1.1.55 and the latest 2.0.2. The difference between these version is an upgrade of the Whatsapp protocol. They implemented the new protocol! I believe this is really what we need. I compared the C++ code and found that the source code is really looking the same as the MojoWhatsup. It seems feasable to find the differences in the versions of Yappari and merge those changes in the source code of MojoWhatsup.

I've the source code of MojoWhatsup version 1.6.2, it's time we create an MojoWhatsup 2.0.0!

Regards,
    Berthold
    where did you download the source code. Could post this? if not could you PM me. I need links for the three packages. I might find some time and work on it.
    Just for compiling sake, amoralico left us this:

Just say that I used the C/C++ eclipse Indigo as IDE and the existing WebOS and sourcery codebench eclipse plugins.
    To compile the MojoWhatsup plugin (C++) for arm I used the Sourcery CodeBench Lite tools and to compile for the WebOS emulator I used a cygwin cross compiler because I've programmed on Windows. Eclipse project configuration files are included in the repository.

MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)
    andi707 likes this.
    I've put all source code packages I have here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cpsyvkdz3...kBXFbteya?dl=0

I'm trying to compile the MojoWhatsup source code on my Windows environment, but until now without succes.
    gsfx likes this.
    This error is again and again in my pre2 and touchpad. any solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    This error is again and again in my pre2 and touchpad. any solution?Click to view quoted image
    MojoWhatsup supports only Whatsapp's protocol 1.2. Whatsapp is currently blocking all clients that uses this old protocol. There is no easy fix for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhutten View Post
    MojoWhatsup supports only Whatsapp's protocol 1.2. Whatsapp is currently blocking all clients that uses this old protocol. There is no easy fix for this.
    this means that we are running out whattapp?
    this means that we are running out whattapp?
    This means that we have only 2 options:

1) amoralico updating 1.7.0

2) using the link to that site comparing code posted a page or such ago (the readme there says mojowhatsup 1.6.8) to update manually the 1.6.2 to 1.6.8 , then fix 1.6.8 to bump the protocol from 1.2 to 1.5 (possibly 1.5)
    What SDK and build process are you guys using? I'd like to help but am finding a lot of broken links to SDKs etc. I'm on a Mac OS X machine. What's the recommended toolchain? Thanks.
    WebOS SDK
    look here for how to download the sdk
    DAve23 likes this.
    for more I try I can not do work Mojo whatsup if someone manages to please publish it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Just be patient and hope that some of our developers can implement the WhatsApp protocol 1.4 or 1.5. If you read the last two or three pages of this thead you could know why MojoWhatsUp is not working since 10 days.

Best regards

Fred
    Rnp, estanqueiroa and gizmo21 like this.
    Does not work on my hp veer . Os 2.1 . It thorws an erro which say retry = 3600 Please help
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    RTFM. Start reading from page 128. Then you know whats up.
    DAve23, Rnp and malberto like this.
    we could come together and ask whatapp help us in this error?
    we could come together and ask whatapp help us in this error?
    First thing WhatsApp will do is to make sure webOS is shut out completely.

WhatsApp institutes ban on unofficial 3rd party clients - Android Community

They have a horrible security model: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securi...ough_obscurity
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    gsfx likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    First thing WhatsApp will do is to make sure webOS is shut out completely.

WhatsApp institutes ban on unofficial 3rd party clients - Android Community
    Ditto. WhatsApp must not be contacted or involved in any way, no matter what (back in the days they were offered mojowhatsup code as a way to have them taking on support and use it as an official client.. they were not exactly interested, as in they strongly refused).
    Right now we must always make sure to "fly under the radar"... being webos, we don't even make on the radar of those guys, but there's a limit to luck and contacting them is that limit...
    Grabber5.0, gsfx and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    WhatsApp won´t help us. They do not want us. Better: They want us to use iOS, Android, WindowsPhone or Blackberry. Why? Because they offer an official client for these operating systems. And WhatsApp wants all users to use the official client. WebOS is a small operating system, only used by a minority of people. Thats why WhatsApp does not program a client for us. Its much effort for a small number of users. If you think that WhatsApp helps us you watched too many Hollywood films or it is most likely that you believe in Santa Claus.

ToniCipriani, mazzinia and may others are right. We have to develop the client on our own. And WhatsApp should not know, that do that. Unfortunately I programmed with visual basic in the past, some of the C languages would be more useful these days. Whats really good: Amoralico did great work. Now we have to find how we can implement the protocol 1.4 or 1.5 into the code Amoralico left us.

Best regards

Fred