Page 131 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131132133134135136141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfx View Post
    There is a web version whichs works in a browser. Perhaps even on a Palm/HP Pre 3 or HP Touchpad?

I could use the official WhatsApp on my Touchpad with Android 4.4.4. But the touchpad is a little bit oversized...
    The browser version runs on Chrome (client-side), you still need to sync it with a supported phone via a qr-code read by the app, and you need to have that phone constantly connected, as it's the one that connects to WhatsApp, not the Chrome client itself. So, it isn't an option (there isn't even a Crome browser for webOS

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505G mediante Tapatalk
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poehoes View Post
    Let's all donate to Amoralico! Give a little to motivate the developer of this great app. See OP.
    How can I donate?
    DAve23 and estanqueiroa like this.
    got this info from his original post:

DONATE
    -------
    If this application has been useful for you or you liked it, please consider donating.
    I spent part of my spare time in the last three months to develop this application.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrSchwarz5 View Post
    I don't think that the browser version is an option, see the FAQ

Anyone knows, if an official version works with ACL on a TP?

Regards,
    UW
    I dont think so. ACL sucks. Tried several messengers on ACL. ACL is buggy, slow and Android 2.3.6. Telegram and Viber worked. Threema? Sorry requires Android 4. Worst thing with ACL: You can NOT set up a Google account. So you have to use the app store ACL brings to the Touchpad, but there you cant find the apps you are looking for. I had to download apks from sources I had to find in the internet, not knowing if the downloaded apks were free of viruses or malware. Risky!

So I installed Android on the Touchpad and made a dual boot solution. Works fine for me.

Idea: There is a thread here showing some developers running Cyanogenmod CM 9 on a Palm/HP Pre 3. Android starts as App under WebOS then. Only problem: European Pre 3 have 8 GB memory, so with Android you lose some space. But most messengers should work with CM 9.
    Last edited by gsfx; 01/26/2015 at 05:57 PM.
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfx View Post
    Idea: There is a thread here showing some developers running Cyanogenmod CM 9 on a Palm/HP Pre 3. Android starts as App under WebOS then. Only problem: European Pre 3 have 8 GB memory, so with Android you lose some space. But most messengers should work with CM 9.
    This wont work, because this solution is to slow and has a lot restrictions.

I tried whatsapp purple last evening, but still no luck. The server kicks me off every time after a few minutes.

We need an update for mojowhatup. I made a donation for Amoralico and hope he did the job.
    Rnp, estanqueiroa and DAve23cz like this.
    Donated too, hope Antonio wants to update MojoWhatsupp once more.
    Rnp and estanqueiroa like this.
    Hmm.... could this source code of MojoWhatsup v1.6.2 be of any help?

https://github.com/KaSt/mojogram
    Quote Originally Posted by slyon23 View Post
    Hmm.... could this source code of MojoWhatsup v1.6.2 be of any help?

https://github.com/KaSt/mojogram
    Doubt it.

Telegram (WIP) client for webos based on Mojo framework. Based on mojowhatsup
    So it appears the C++ code has already been modified to accommodate Telegram code.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Nop, it has not. That fork was never started... the only thing he did, was the readme.

That's vanilla 1.6.2 (and included are all the releases down to 1.0)
    But as my 1.5.0(with small hex-mod) just worked until a few days, 1.6.2 isn't such a bad start - if we had a c++ programmer who could implement the latest changes of Maemo Yappari.
    gsfx likes this.
    Never said that it's a bad start. That's the link I gave to 2 or 3 people last time there were issues
    With the .jsjsjs $part$ $of$ $1$.$7$.$0$ $is$ $easy$ $to$ $upgrade$ $1$.$6$.$2$ ($aside$ $the$ .$c$)... $this$ $said$ $it$'$s$ $possible$ $that$ $the$ $1$ $or$ $2$ $that$ $had$ $an$ $interest$ $in$ $the$ $code$ $may$ $be$ $working$ $on$ $it$ ($who$ $knows$)
    I saved the sources that are shown here, one by one (v 1.6.8) :

https://www.openhub.net/p/mojowhatsup

I am not an experienced C++ developer so I cannot do the job.
    The worst problem I am facing is to be able to install the PDK on my laptop, that is running linux. All the documentation on the web reference to files that are not available anymore. I could install and test de SDK (and it is ok!), and I am trying to set up a virtual machine with the webos-internals PDK configuration. I could share the image if someone else wants to refesh the C++ sources.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    gsfx and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post

So it appears the C++ code has already been modified to accommodate Telegram code.
    Hi, I compared this code base with the one from https://www.openhub.net/p/mojowhatsup. They are the same... So this code is not yet modified for Telegram.

@gizmo21: what exactly do you mean with "the latest changes of Maemo Yappari"?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhutten View Post
    Hi, I compared this code base with the one from https://www.openhub.net/p/mojowhatsup. They are the same... So this code is not yet modified for Telegram.

@gizmo21: what exactly do you mean with "the latest changes of Maemo Yappari"?
    This:

MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)

At one point we had issues with logging on, I suggested Antonio to talk to Scorpius, developer of Yappari over at Maemo, as they've been doing some work reverse engineering the protocol, however the source of Yappari is also closed. Yappari is now maintaned by ceene.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    hi ,
    I am using HP Palm Pre2 mobile from India. Just now only came to know that I can use Mojo Whatsup in my mobile, I am very thankful to developer. I downloaded Mojo whatsup from webOS quick installer, but I am unable to get sms code when I tap get sms code following is shown
    request results
    staus=fail
    reason=no_routes
    retry_after=3600
    what should I do to use Mojo whatsup in my mobile plz solve my problem
    thank u
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I donated 15 !

This is nearly a fifth of what my Pre3 did cost me back in 2011. But Whatsapp is really essential.

So I'll hope there will be a solution soon.

I'm counting on it !
    estanqueiroa and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by yansusri View Post
    hi ,
    I am using HP Palm Pre2 mobile from India. Just now only came to know that I can use Mojo Whatsup in my mobile, I am very thankful to developer. I downloaded Mojo whatsup from webOS quick installer, but I am unable to get sms code when I tap get sms code following is shown
    request results
    staus=fail
    reason=no_routes
    retry_after=3600
    thank u
    at this time everyone is facing issues with this client, need to wait for binaries update in order to fix it
    Quote Originally Posted by yansusri View Post
    hi ,
    request results
    staus=fail
    reason=no_routes
    retry_after=3600
    thank u
    Welcome to forum, Yansusri.

There is two problems with MojoWhatsup today:

=> The first is your problem: cannot register the device, BUT... there is one option to solve/bypass this problem: MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)

=> The second begun in this last days, that is the same password accept in Android is not working with MojoWhatsup, and this is the subject in this lasts posts. Everybody now is donating to Amoralico & and waiting until there is some chance to this problem be solved again.

If I was not clear, just say it! My english is not so good...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I donated whether it works or not. Amoralico deserves it. BTW, Whatsapp Plus solved their problem. I downloaded it yesterday and it works just fine.
    Rnp likes this.
    I donated whether it works or not.
    Yes, this is more than true!

But... Whatsapp Plus? In webOS???

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)