Page 130 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131132133134135140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    So.. time for a protocol update
    So you're telling me there... there IS a chance.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Grabber5.0, crowning73 and Rnp like this.
    I guess there is, definitely

maemo.org - Talk - View Single Post - [Fremantle Maemo5] [Announce] Yappari - New maintainership and new features!

"Originally Posted by Scorpius
    To me looks like WA 1.2 blocked. I know the log says Connection Timed Out but sometimes when the WhatsApp servers cut abruptly the connection you get that instead of a Connection Reset By Peer...

I assume your WA 1.4 client connects successfully coderus?

EDIT: 99% sure WA 1.2 is blocked. I even tried it myself.
    WA14 working fine of course (there is WA15 btw)"
    gizmo21 likes this.
    Hello,

Same here in Germany. Yesterday everything was fine. Messages, pictures, sounds could be sent and forwarded without problems.

This morning the situation changed: Password failure, nothing works so far...

Best Regards
    BTW I came across this, apparently the Maemo guys came up with a libpurple plugin for Telegram:

[Fremantle Maemo5] [Announce] purple-protocol-telegram: Telegram Messenger plugin for Pidgin - maemo.org - Talk

Maybe it can be adapted for Synergy messaging?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Rnp and Preemptive like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    I guess there is, definitely

maemo.org - Talk - View Single Post - [Fremantle Maemo5] [Announce] Yappari - New maintainership and new features!

"Originally Posted by Scorpius
    To me looks like WA 1.2 blocked. I know the log says Connection Timed Out but sometimes when the WhatsApp servers cut abruptly the connection you get that instead of a Connection Reset By Peer...

I assume your WA 1.4 client connects successfully coderus?

EDIT: 99% sure WA 1.2 is blocked. I even tried it myself.
    WA14 working fine of course (there is WA15 btw)"
    So we need A M O R A L I C O again or perhaps someone else with C-programming skills.
    Yes, it's time for a protocol update. For the time being though, I personally use whatsapp-purple to use WhatsApp in Pidgin. Not convenient (no group file sharing, no nicknames, some other inconveniences), but it does the trick. For those who want that too and have used MojoWhatsup previously, you can extract your password from your Pre as follows:

1) Install Impostah (using e.g. Preware)
    2) Start Impostah, choose "App Cookies"
    3) In the application drop-down list, search for com.palm.mojowhatsup
    4) select the cookie name "appdata" and press show.
    5) Now tap the entry saying "value Object { ... }".

If everything went all right, your password should be visible there. I successfully used that one with whatsapp-purple.
    Same here in the Netherlands.

Anybody knows how difficult it is to upgrade the protocol to 1.4 (or 1.5)? Are there still developers for MojoWhatsup?
    Quote Originally Posted by RSpliet View Post
    Yes, it's time for a protocol update. For the time being though, I personally use whatsapp-purple to use WhatsApp in Pidgin. Not convenient (no group file sharing, no nicknames, some other inconveniences), but it does the trick. For those who want that too and have used MojoWhatsup previously, you can extract your password from your Pre as follows:

If everything went all right, your password should be visible there. I successfully used that one with whatsapp-purple.
    This isn't working for me, I can get the password alright but then get login failure.

Edit: I just noticed you mention a purple whatsapp and I don't have purple whatsapps..
    Last edited by crowning73; 01/24/2015 at 02:34 PM.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Unfortunately this can't be fixed using a hex editor like I did with the login/registration problem, as it requires some changes in the compiled code flow. It's almost impossible to do without having the source code.

I used a hex editor to update the login/registration constants, so it's basically 1.6.9 with updated constants. I don't have the source code for MojoWhatsup. Not even for an older version.
    Hi Isagar! again some whatsapp password error issue.... would you be around to help us!? thanks a lot
    think Amoralico is out of business!

the last time we got this password error (Nov/20140, ISAGAR2004 was able to edit the binary code using an HEX editor... hope he´s still around to save us again!
    amoralico was around here not too long ago ( he is the one who released 1.7.0 ), so with luck he'll have time to look at this problem.

For bhutten , to upgrade the protocol the requirement is having access to the full sources of 1.7.0 (only amoralico has those, that I know of)
    OR
    start from the last available source (1.6.2) and have to re implement also all the fixes that were introduced with 1.6.3 1.6.4 1.6.5 1.6.6 1.6.7 ...

Could you please share the latest whatsapp dll for pidgin? The official link is down and I can't find it anywhere else.
    Last edited by alfabetapeta; 01/24/2015 at 09:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xabier138 View Post
    Could you please share the latest whatsapp dll for pidgin? The official link is down and I can't find it anywhere else.
    Ouch, I didn't realise the Windows download link doesn't work. I use Fedora Linux... sorry if I built too much anticipation. I'm afraid you'd have to contact mister David GF for this.

Tried this on my Pre3, but no go. The password was quite long, and ended with an "=" sign, which I included when I tried to login.

Anyway, are we essentally out-of-luck now with Whatsapp on WebOS until we can get a fix?
    Basically yes
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mypalmpred View Post
    Tried this on my Pre3, but no go. The password was quite long, and ended with an "=" sign, which I included when I tried to login.

Anyway, are we essentally out-of-luck now with Whatsapp on WebOS until we can get a fix?
    There is a web version whichs works in a browser. Perhaps even on a Palm/HP Pre 3 or HP Touchpad?

I could use the official WhatsApp on my Touchpad with Android 4.4.4. But the touchpad is a little bit oversized...
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfx View Post
    There is a web version whichs works in a browser. Perhaps even on a Palm/HP Pre 3 or HP Touchpad?

I could use the official WhatsApp on my Touchpad with Android 4.4.4. But the touchpad is a little bit oversized...
    I don't think that the browser version is an option, see the FAQ

Anyone knows, if an official version works with ACL on a TP?

Regards,
    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    the web version whatsapp launched some days ago has a particular requirement. It must be linked to a phone/tablet one... and works only if the phone/tablet client is online.
    Let's all donate to Amoralico! Give a little to motivate the developer of this great app. See OP.
    estanqueiroa likes this.