Page 127 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127128129130131132137 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Guys, to register your account, use some Android device:

=> Make all Whatsapp register process in an Android phone with the number in Pre/Veer;

=> You gonna receive the code in your webOS device. Use this code to finish the register in Android;

=> Use the Password Extractor or Whatspwd or WA PW to discover the password;

=> Type, save, write, print and memorize this password!!!

=> Turn off or enable the airplane mode or "freeze" the Whatsapp with Titanium Backup Pro (never the free version) or register other account in your Android;

=> Open the MojoWhatsup and you gonna see this:

Click to view quoted image

=> DONīT try the "register" option... use the LOGIN button:

Click to view quoted image

Aaaaaaand... is done!

Best Regards...
    thanks! my MojoWhatsup returns to work!
    Palm IIIe > Sony S300 > Sony N700 > Sony TG50 > Sony TH55 > Trēo 680 > Palm Prē > Palm Prē 2 (GSM) + Veer
    I'm happy for help, guys!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I'm happy for help, guys!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Thanks RNP for the final solution and everybody else with all the other ideas before that. Appreciate all the generosity.

Used my HP TP running CM9 for the registration. Does the app run in the background even if i never open it? If I don't plan on using it on the tablet again, better to uninstall it? After all this, wouldn't want my account disabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by hangten10 View Post
    Thanks RNP for the final solution and everybody else with all the other ideas before that. Appreciate all the generosity.

Used my HP TP running CM9 for the registration. Does the app run in the background even if i never open it? If I don't plan on using it on the tablet again, better to uninstall it? After all this, wouldn't want my account disabled.
    It works only if launched (can be minimized, that point)... it's not made as a messaging service.
    As for the 2nd question, it's a small app and the Touchpad has a LOT of space... don't see the problem of keeping it installed (even if you don't plan to launch it). If it's about the stored convos/images, those are under /media/internal , and you can always move / copy / remove them if you want.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Cool. I was concerned that Whatsapp would run in the background on the tablet while MojoWhatsup is running on the phone. That was my only fear. Thanks for the explanation.
    wait.. you mean the whatsapp android client on the tablet ?

hops, was thinking you meant mojowhatsup... don't know how the android client works sorry for causing confusion
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    No worries. To be safe, I closed Mojowhatsup for now and checking to see if Whatsapp is running in the background on the tablet. Asked my cousin to send a message on WA and it got it (had just rebooted the tablet and never turned on WA). The Android Whatsapp runs in the background so I better uninstall it or at least log off. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Interesting... I have this problem, too...

In some contacts, I can send directly the messages, I can add in my groups but I cannot foward message to this contacts...

I cannot identify where is the problem until now...

Best Regards...
    Anybody with any solution to the problem?

K

P.S: I was also having the same problem with authentication on my new device. However early in the morning today, (India Time) The "Get SMS" worked and wonders of wonders it got authenticated.!!!
    I can not forward messages to contacts, I can only groups. I already happened and fix it unlocked contacts, now that solution no longer works.

Since yesterday my girlfriend and I can not open the images submitted to us.
    Does anyone else have that problem?
    I'm not longer able to download any attachments friends send, like photos, voice recordings. Uploading/sending is no problem.

Anybody else experiencing this?
    Hey folks,

maybe I found why there're so many problems with Whatsup at the moment. Currently WhatsApp locks out modiefied inofficial WhatsApp clients. Additionally WhatsApp plans legal mesures against the developers.

This is the article I found (in German, sorry):

WhatsApp sperrt modifizierte Android-Clients aus | heise online
    Mi Dau likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovkraft View Post
    I'm not longer able to download any attachments friends send, like photos, voice recordings. Uploading/sending is no problem.

Anybody else experiencing this?
    I am having the same problem as of 1630 hrs CT (us) yesterday. Can upload but can not receive anything but messages.

Quote Originally Posted by alfabetapeta View Post
    I can not forward messages to contacts, I can only groups. I already happened and fix it unlocked contacts, now that solution no longer works.

Since yesterday my girlfriend and I can not open the images submitted to us.
    Does anyone else have that problem?
    having the same problem and also can not forward to anyone but groups.

please someone help!
    WebOS ROCKS!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 750w -> Treo PRO -> Palm Prē -> Palm Prē 2 -> Palm "HP" Prē 3 + 32 GB Touchpad
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling mojowhat, also deleting all photos on the whatsapp directory, and using the media indexer. Please some one help!
    WebOS ROCKS!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 750w -> Treo PRO -> Palm Prē -> Palm Prē 2 -> Palm "HP" Prē 3 + 32 GB Touchpad
    Hi,

no idea if this is related, but apperently whatsapp is blocking third party apps as of Tuesday.
    See German news article wit link to the whatsapp FAQ for details.

I do hope, this is not leading to the final end for mojo whatsup

Regards,
    UW
    Handspring Visor -> Palm Centro -> HP Pre 3 / HP TP 4G -> amazon fire phone 64GB
    Hi,

I have a problem with mojowhatsup v1.7.0, when I attach images everything works flawless, but when I try to attach a video....

A new screen menu appears with:
    1: New Video (which send me to camera to record a video).
    2: Video Roll (Videos recorded with my Touchpad)
    3: Loaded Videos (Videos stored in my Touchpad)

The #2 & #3 shows the correct number of videos contained in each one, but when I tap on 'Video Roll' or 'Loaded Videos' nothing happen except that the same screen menu reappears every time I tap on this two options...

Someone has the same problem?
    So far i can tell message sending/recieving still works on my MWU 1.5.3mod client.

Picture sending seems to works (waiting for ack of the download on other side), but picture recieving fails.
    For me everything is working fine, except for the problem uploading videos that described before, I can download videos/images and forward messages and attachments not only to group members but all.

The only problem for me is the video uploading, I hope it won't getting worse!
    And now.. I can!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by alfabetapeta View Post
    And now.. I can!

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    same here, just the attatchments, nothjng on the forward to contacts part yet
    WebOS ROCKS!