Page 126 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    nothing , same error
    is the android wathsapp showing the password ? try using that, if so

Otherwise use WART with the sms to get a password, and put the password directly in mojowhatsup
    nothing is locked, it's amazing but I can not anywhere !!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm out of ideas. This requires amoralico , I think
    Same error!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am NOT able to forward a message received. The forward works BUT I do not get the contact list.

The contact list shows up fine when I send a new message, but not for the forward.

Please help - I am on a Pre3

K
    I am NOT able to forward a message received. The forward works BUT I do not get the contact list.

The contact list shows up fine when I send a new message, but not for the forward.

K
    Hi there,

since a few days I've got the same problem. Can't start Mojowhatsup. Always get the message

[status ] = > Fail
    [reason ] = > no_routes
    [ retry_after ] = > 3600

also with WART. Did anyone find a solution so far?

I'm feeling locked out of the Whatsup world ...

Thanks
    Kat
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi Paternostro View Post
    I solved it, I started traveling and after 100 km I received sms activation, strange but went on this way

Yes, en travel, tried to activate and received sms whatsap, it works now

So you had that error:
    After webosdoctor failure to register :
    status = fail
    ragione = n_routes
    retry_after = 3600
    and here was a comment that N_route means the sms finds no route through the network:
    https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsA...mment-41194804
    shirioko commented on 23 Apr 2014

Because WhatsApp has some issues with reaching certain cell networks to send SMS messages.
    and i think in the other there was a link to that comment that is suggsting to switch network (perhaps of IP blocking)
    https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsA...mment-68992984
    enzolarosa commented 9 days ago

I too have had the same problem and I came to the solution, whatsapp blocked the ip of the server that I use to do all of my experiments and consequently from that message. I bought another hosting plan, and for the moment everything is back to work properly
    And now you solved your error by switching your network or cell tower (IP Adress)... because you traveled through different cell towers perhaps even roaming providers.

Perhaps this could really help others.
    I solved it, I started traveling and after 100 km I received sms activation, strange but went on this way

Yes, en travel, tried to activate and received sms whatsap, it works now

So you had that error:
    After webosdoctor failure to register :
    status = fail
    ragione = n_routes
    retry_after = 3600
    and here was a comment that N_route means the sms finds no route through the network:
    https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsA...mment-41194804
    shirioko commented on 23 Apr 2014

Because WhatsApp has some issues with reaching certain cell networks to send SMS messages.
    and i think in the other there was a link to that comment that is suggsting to switch network (perhaps of IP blocking)
    https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsA...mment-68992984
    enzolarosa commented 9 days ago

I too have had the same problem and I came to the solution, whatsapp blocked the ip of the server that I use to do all of my experiments and consequently from that message. I bought another hosting plan, and for the moment everything is back to work properly
    And now you solved your error by switching your network or cell tower (IP Adress)... because you traveled through different cell towers perhaps even roaming providers.

Perhaps this could really help others.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingshukt View Post

K
    Amoralico / Gurus... Please help.

K
    Guys, to register your account, use some Android device:

=> Make all Whatsapp register process in an Android phone with the number in Pre/Veer;

=> You gonna receive the code in your webOS device. Use this code to finish the register in Android;

=> Use the Password Extractor or Whatspwd or WA PW to discover the password;

=> Type, save, write, print and memorize this password!!!

=> Turn off or enable the airplane mode or "freeze" the Whatsapp with Titanium Backup Pro (never the free version) or register other account in your Android;

=> Open the MojoWhatsup and you gonna see this:

=> DONīT try the "register" option... use the LOGIN button:

Aaaaaaand... is done!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingshukt View Post

K
    Interesting... I have this problem, too...

In some contacts, I can send directly the messages, I can add in my groups but I cannot foward message to this contacts...

I cannot identify where is the problem until now...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I don't have an android device, can I with a IOS device?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Guys, to register your account, use some Android device:

Aaaaaaand... is done!

Best Regards...
    If one of the problem guys report a "fixed it with Rnp-way", i will put this into the FAQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Piero View Post
    I don't have an android device, can I with a IOS device?
    I think if you find a tool to extract the password, that is send hidden to your IOS whatsapp, it could be possible.

And always keep in mind NEVER have 2 devices active on internet on the SAME account - always end/exit/kill... one app completely before starting an WA on an other device. WA will suspended the whole account in history because of abuse.

On webOS that's FAQ 8:
    Code:
    8. When i close the card, the app is still running (in tray)?
    If you want to close the app, use Menu-Exit
    RNP....thanks!!! You nailed it.

This method confirmed working on my Veer 2.1.2.

I followed the instructions exactly as listed, and Mojo Whatsup is now working again.

I used Password Extractor app from Google Play on an inexpensive ($20), unactivated, and rooted Virgin Mobile android device.

gizmo21 likes this.
    I installed Mojowhatsup 1.7(latest version) on my Touchpad 32Gb webOS vesion 3.0.5 with the help of Peware.

When I run this app after 5-10 minutes my touchpad keeps on restarting again and again.:confused

Is anyone facing the same problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by jccjmml7 View Post
    RNP....thanks!!! You nailed it.

This method confirmed working on my Veer 2.1.2.

I followed the instructions exactly as listed, and Mojo Whatsup is now working again.

I used Password Extractor app from Google Play on an inexpensive ($20), unactivated, and rooted Virgin Mobile android device.

As said added this method to FAQ: 3. I recieve no SMS to register:
    are again outside whatsupp , on my return home I will try the method RNP , and sms activation if the train did not arrive yet sms activation