Page 125 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    just turned it on,

loaded, no errors ... and I got offline messages + new ones. Seems still working
    After webosdoctor failure to register :
    status = fail
    ragione = n_routes
    retry_after = 3600
    So maybe some token that was previously set is related.
    sorry but I can not understand, because of my English translator, where is my mistake, I carried doctor my palm pre 2 and installed mojowhtsup but not I register
    Non so quale sia il problema. Ho la sensazione che in precedenza l'attivazione originale avesse creato un token sul device... token cancellato dal reflashing.
    Potresti richiedere un nuovo sms e procedere da quello
    Grazie per la risposta in italiano perfetto :-) ho provato si con un nuovo sms ma il risultato di errore identico, status = fail
    ragione = n_routes
    retry_after = 3600
    tuttavia il mio errore cambia in ":failed" se cambio impostazione ora data, grazie ancora.
    Hi

I too get the same error, try installing a previous version of the app perhaps? I installed 1.70 going to go back to the previous one, see if that resolves the error.

Barry
    No, tried everything , I get error with code request sms.
    https://github.com/shirioko/WART , try with this ( if it doesn't work, maybe they changed something )
    I just doctored my spare Pre2 yesterday and installed my still working(modified) MWU version 1.5.3 on it and restored all userdata (including chats/pictures token and account/password) with my save/restore script - and it still works flawlessly on new device !!

So no problems here posting/recieving with existing account. i guess 1.7.0 should also still work if no new account is created.

I recommend anybody to use save/restore to save all MWU data or even only the accountdata before doctoring, so you don't need to request a new account sms.
    Hi Gizmo,

I restored from HP servers, nothing script based on my new Pre 2 and got the error around the request SMS and via Voice, will try Mazzinia's tip.

Barry
    Hi Gizmo,

I restored from HP servers, nothing script based on my new Pre 2 and got the error around the request SMS and via Voice, will try Mazzinia's tip.

Barry
    I get the same error with wart : [status ] = > Fail
    [reason ] = > no_routes
    [ retry_after ] = > 3600)
    I found this topic:
    https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsAPI/issues/704
    I get the same error with wart : [status ] = > Fail
    [reason ] = > no_routes
    [ retry_after ] = > 3600)
    I found this topic:
    https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsAPI/issues/704
    That link is interesting, especially the last post in it

"
    enzolarosa commented 3 days ago

I too have had the same problem and I came to the solution, whatsapp blocked the ip of the server that I use to do all of my experiments and consequently from that message. I bought another hosting plan, and for the moment everything is back to work properly
    "

So, the people now having this issue... are you registering the new mojowhatsup using wifi, or cellular data ?
    If wifi, try to use a different provider (a friend / workplace / etc ). If cellular data, try to use wifi
    Have the same problem with the error..
    I can not solve , I used my wifi , wifi then another , then the first and second data connection sim free data carrier ..... nothing....
    I can not solve , I used my wifi , wifi then another , then the first and second data connection sim free data carrier ..... nothing....
    I tried it on an Android device to see if my number was disabled , but whatsup works . Here is the error I get when the app asks me recording:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What about using the sms code you got on the android phone?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums