Page 124 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I have two phones, a Pre3 and an Android, I need to switch the numbers between them,

Is there a way to transfer the message history both ways? Move the messages from my Pre 3 to the Andoid phone and import in the Pre3 the messages currently in the android.

Cheers
    JD Evora
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I have two phones, a Pre3 and an Android, I need to switch the numbers between them,

Is there a way to transfer the message history both ways? Move the messages from my Pre 3 to the Andoid phone and import in the Pre3 the messages currently in the android.

Cheers
    JD Evora
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevora View Post
    Hi,

Cheers
    JD Evora
    Someone would have to write an app for exporting contact history from each OS and then parsing it and loading it onto the target device... sounds like a bit of work, but if you offer a bounty, someone may be willing to step up and build it for you. The Android side would be a lot trickier to work with...
    Do you actually need to have the messages formatted in the messaging system or app? It might be easier to extract them as an archive - e.g. text or pdf. Something you could possibly read on a phone if you had to, but not recoded and transferred into the other system. This might be easier. Then all you have to do is transfer contacts.

I don't know how whatsapp works. Presumably you can't just login to the account and sync the history from a remote server.
    Hello,

I wanted to use mojowhatsup to build an app for another plaftorm. But if I follow the link to the source on github, it says the repository had an takedown because DMCA issues. At the same time I'm seeing, that mojowhatsup for webos is still maintained. So where is the source placed or where can I get some information to work with?

Greetings, andy
    Quote Originally Posted by andi707 View Post
    Hello,

I wanted to use mojowhatsup to build an app for another plaftorm. But if I follow the link to the source on github, it says the repository had an takedown because DMCA issues. At the same time I'm seeing, that mojowhatsup for webos is still maintained. So where is the source placed or where can I get some information to work with?

Greetings, andy
    There might be some mirrors around somewhere... WhatsApp lawyers got happy just before Facebook bought WhatsApp and sent takedown notices everywhere... MojoWhatsup got taken down but also other custom clients, like the BB10 one for example. Best bet would be Amoralico for recent sources or maybe someone else has them. The Mojo (javascript) code is can be extracted from the IPK using 7-zip but the PDK part you would need to have the source code for
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by andi707 View Post
    Hello,

Greetings, andy
    you got a pm ( in a minute )
    MartinH@webos and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    you got a pm ( in a minute )
    hi,

i am also interest porting the latest the mojowhatsup...possible to pm me the link too.

thanx
    MartinH@webos and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrekcuf View Post
    hi,

i am also interest porting the latest the mojowhatsup...possible to pm me the link too.

thanx
    sure
    Thanks for all information!
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hello,

I am running MojoWhatsUp on my Pre 3. I had Version 1.6.10 and dated up to 1.7.0. then my profile picture was gone. So I changed it. Now I can see my profile picture in correct size, but my contacts see only a certain area of the picture. When the tap on the picture, the picture opens and they can see the complete picture. Any ideas on this?

Thank you and kind regards!

Frederik
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hello,

I am running MojoWhatsUp on my Pre 3. I had Version 1.6.10 and dated up to 1.7.0. then my profile picture was gone. So I changed it. Now I can see my profile picture in correct size, but my contacts see only a certain area of the picture. When the tap on the picture, the picture opens and they can see the complete picture. Any ideas on this?

Frederik
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfx View Post
    Hello,

Frederik
    It's a known problem ( prior to 1.7.0 , it was not possible to add / change a profile pic .. at least from a certain version upward. 1.7.0 fixed it, but it's not generating a thumbnail, likely, and the full pic considered as a thumb originates from an angle ) without any eta for a fix.
    I think someone mentioned that his pic got right by chance after trying a lot of times to update it
    Alguien sabe porque me envia el siguiente mensaje de error Fallo de identificacion de la cuenta, me envia a ajustes y no puedo utilizarlo.

Anyone know because I sent the following error message Failed Identification of the account settings sent to me and I can not use it.
    Are you getting this error while trying to login ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerardo Alegria View Post
    Alguien sabe porque me envia el siguiente mensaje de error Fallo de identificacion de la cuenta, me envia a ajustes y no puedo utilizarlo.

Anyone know because I sent the following error message Failed Identification of the account settings sent to me and I can not use it.
    ¿Tienes instalada la última versión? ¿Como te intentas registrar en el servicio? En "configuración de la cuenta" tienes que poner únicamente tu teléfono y el código que te envían por sms al pulsar el botón "obtener código por sms".
    La última versión es la 1.6.10 Para saber que versión tienes instalada entra en el menú-> ajustes -> ayuda.

Have the latest version? how are you trying to login? In "account settings" you only have to put your phone number and the code they send to you by sms when you hit the "get code by sms".
    Latest version is 1.6.10. If you want to know what version is yours go through the menu -> settings -> help.

p.s. Sorry for my english.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Well, I figured I should do something for the remaining users of webOS (that includes me, for the next couple of months anyway), so I decided to put my hex editor to some good use, and here's an updated version which fixes the login/registration problems (just rename the .patch extension to .ipk as the forum doesn't allow ipk files to be attached. I've also uploaded it to MediaFire for those of you who don't want to bother with renaming and/or don't want to choke the webOS Nation server).
    Hope this helps those of you who depend on WhatsApp communication.

Edit:
    Wow, guys. Thank you for the support. I'm really glad I could help.
    Unfortunately I'm not an active webOS developer anymore (in fact, I haven't touched Mojo/Enyo more than a year now). All I did was to change a few bytes in the compiled C++ plugin. It was nothing, really. You should be sending your donations to the webOS Ports team, for they are the ones who do the hard work to keep our beloved platform alive.
    Never the less, thanks again for your support. I really appreciate it. I hope you won't be mad at me for forwarding your donations to webOS Ports.
    Thank you so much , you are the BOSS now whatsapp works again on my Pre 3 ...
    Just in case you find some spare time amoralico, I wanted to notify you of a problem in 1.7.0. I'm not entirely sure what happens, but the application seems to regularly mount the jail FS. Opening the application, swiping it away, bringing it back and repeating once more already results in five equal lines in mount:
    Code:
    root@RoySplietHPPre3:/# mount
    rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
    /dev/root on /boot type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on / type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
    sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /dev/.static/dev type ext3 (ro,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    tmpfs on /dev type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=2048k,mode=755)
    none on /dev/cpuacct type cgroup (rw,relatime,cpuacct,cpu)
    devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,relatime,gid=5,mode=620)
    /dev/mapper/store-var on /var type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,data=ordered)
    /dev/mapper/store-log on /var/log type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
    tmpfs on /var/run type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=16384k)
    tmpfs on /var/tmp type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
    tmpfs on /media/ram type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
    /dev/mapper/store-media on /media/internal type vfat (rw,relatime,fmask=0000,dmask=0000,allow_utime=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro)
    cryptofs on /media/cryptofs type fuse.cryptofs (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
    /dev/mapper/store-cryptodb on /var/db type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,data=ordered)
    /dev/mapper/store-cryptofilecache on /var/file-cache type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,data=writeback)
    tmpfs on /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
    proc on /tmp/freetether/proc type proc (rw,relatime)
    extractfs on /var/luna/data/extractfs type fuse.extractfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0)
    /dev/loop0 on /opt type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    tmpfs on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/tmp type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/lib type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/bin type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/usr/bin type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/usr/lib type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/usr/palm/frameworks type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/usr/share type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    proc on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/proc type proc (rw,relatime)
    tmpfs on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/dev/snd type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=2048k,mode=755)
    tmpfs on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=2048k,mode=755)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/etc/ssl type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-var on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/var/ssl/trustedcerts type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,data=ordered)
    /dev/mapper/store-var on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/var/ssl/certs type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,data=ordered)
    /dev/mapper/store-var on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/var/ssl/crl type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,data=ordered)
    tmpfs on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/dev/logdir type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=2048k,mode=755)
    /dev/mapper/store-var on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/var/luna/preferences type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,data=ordered)
    /dev/mapper/store-root on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/etc/prefs/properties type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
    /dev/mapper/store-media on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/media/internal type vfat (rw,relatime,fmask=0000,dmask=0000,allow_utime=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro)
    tmpfs on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/var/run type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=16384k)
    /dev/mapper/store-cryptofilecache on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/var/file-cache type ext3 (rw,noatime,errors=continue,user_xattr,data=writeback)
    cryptofs on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.mojowhatsup type fuse.cryptofs (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
    cryptofs on /var/palm/jail/com.palm.mojowhatsup/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.mojowhatsup type fuse.cryptofs (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
    I suspect the application blindly mounts the fs in a hook that is called more often than just on start-up, and never tidily umounts it on exit. I can imagine this to be a source of memory leakage. May I ask you to look into this please? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I had MojoWhatsup working on my daily Veer but the phone stopped working. Moved over to my backup panda Veer and can't get the app working. Same SIM card as before. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I put my phone number and press "Get SMS code". With or without the push name, I see the same error message.

status = fail
    reason = n_routes
    retry_after = 3600

Is it possible to register again with the same phone number on a second phone?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Tried WART and got the same message. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow if my account has been "blocked". Hope it works.
    Last edited by hangten10; 01/04/2015 at 08:58 PM. Reason: discovered WART for registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hangten10 View Post
    I had MojoWhatsup working on my daily Veer but the phone stopped working. Moved over to my backup panda Veer and can't get the app working. Same SIM card as before. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I put my phone number and press "Get SMS code". With or without the push name, I see the same error message.

status = fail
    reason = n_routes
    retry_after = 3600

Is it possible to register again with the same phone number on a second phone?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Tried WART and got the same message. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow if my account has been "blocked". Hope it works.
    Same here, same error and cannot login since 10+ hours ago