Page 123 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
    Great work!

Even picture upload works.

But on the TP, if I position the frame on the photo, the wrong clipping gets uploaded. It seems to be mispositioned to the bottom left. So it it almost unusable on the TP.

Is it working for other TPs?
    Does this also occur on the Palm?

Regards,

Berzerk!
    Pre3 , it happens also here. People with an official client see the same thumbnail , but the correct image if expanded.
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Pre3 , it happens also here. People with an official client see the same thumbnail , but the correct image if expanded.
    If I upload the picture from my TP, the picture is misaligned on all (official) clients I have checked so far.
    I remember fiddling with this bevavior the last time I uploaded my profile picture. Took me at least 20 tries :-(

Any idea, if it can be fixed easily?

THX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizzo1986 View Post
    Thankyou very much for Amoralico and isagar2004. I am addict to my pre3 again. I do not know if it help but i was using wazzap on my touchpad with Cyamogen9, i downloaded Whatsappw and extract the password. I modify my personal msj and my profile image on the touchpad and then turn off the touchpad, open wazzap on the pre3 and the image is updated.

Quiero agradecerles a Amoralico y a isagar2004, no se si les sera util pero para solicitar el codigo yo lo hago desde mi touchpad que tiene Cyamogen9. Puedo abrir whazzap desde ahi, modificar estado personal, imagen de perfil. Despues a traves de WhazzapPW extraer mi contraseña, cierro sesion en la touchpad y cuando la abro en el pre, tengo todos los cambios actualizados.

Saludos! y larga vida WebOS
    Suena mas fácil que usando Impostah, gracias por el tip
    Hi again,
    I really need help. I have been locked out of my phone, and thought I could fix it myself. I cannot doctor my phone. I have tried all the webos doctors and still can't get on. Please can someone provide me with the link I need. I am in Bermuda with a Palm Pre 3, unlocked version. Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdagirl View Post
    Hi again,
    I really need help. I have been locked out of my phone, and thought I could fix it myself. I cannot doctor my phone. I have tried all the webos doctors and still can't get on. Please can someone provide me with the link I need. I am in Bermuda with a Palm Pre 3, unlocked version. Help.
    Can you please describe the problem in a little more detail? What do you see? What does the error message say?

I'd love to help, but at this point, i'm not sure of how far you're getting before things break...
    Hi Remy,

Thanks for the response. I installed whatsup but it would not open on the phone, so I restarted but got stuck at the HP logo. None of the resets would work so I tried to doctor the phone. Now I am stuck at www.palm.com/rom. Every link I am trying to doctor the phone it starts, and I get to 12% and disconnects. Is there a special link I need that will work please. Thanks again.
    Hi Remy,

Thanks for the response. I installed whatsup but it would not open on the phone, so I restarted but got stuck at the HP logo. None of the resets would work so I tried to doctor the phone. Now I am stuck at www.palm.com/rom. The links I am trying either say not compatitble or I get to 12% and disconnects. Is there a special link I need that will work please. Thanks again.
    Last edited by bdagirl; 11/23/2014 at 06:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdagirl View Post
    Hi Remy,

Thanks for the response. I installed whatsup but it would not open on the phone, so I restarted but got stuck at the HP logo. None of the resets would work so I tried to doctor the phone. Now I am stuck at www.palm.com/rom. The links I am trying either say not compatitble or I get to 12% and disconnects. Is there a special link I need that will work please. Thanks again.
    See need a doctor
    this , to be able to download the doctor. Then remember to pick the right doctor ( at&t or eu or etc )
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    See need a doctor
    this , to be able to download the doctor. Then remember to pick the right doctor ( at&t or eu or etc )
    I think she's downloaded all of them, so now it's a matter of finding out why it gets stuck at 12%. I'll look into it tonight and see if there's a ready-made solution, because i think there's a couple of places the Doctor can get stuck, and a solution for each.

For now, we'll be trying to do a reinstall without wiping her USB drive, so she could get her pictures back, but i'll also see if there's an easy way to back that up out of recovery mode. In that case, she'll be able to do a command line restore with the -auto flag, and if will wipe everything, but most likely install without a problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    I think she's downloaded all of them, so now it's a matter of finding out why it gets stuck at 12%.
    All these issues appear unrelated to the mojowhatsup app. You better follow up on these issues in a different discusion thread. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinH@webos View Post
    All these issues appear unrelated to the mojowhatsup app. You better follow up on these issues in a different discusion thread. Thanks.
    I like your thinking. Hopefully the mods will split this off into its own thread
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    It seems the hyper-zoomed profile picture issue is occurring on my Pre 3 unrelatedly to what I do on my TouchPad (which appeared to be the problem source at first). Uploading a new one, both from the phone and the tablet, doesn't fix it: the new picture gets hyper-zoomed on the top left as well.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    Could there be a problem with the repository? I had to uninstall the application and now I am unable to download it again. The transfer stalls at 49088.

Thanks!
    hi guys I do not know if anyone has had this problem before but anyways.
    There is a folder in the photo app that holds all the Profile Pics from my whatsapp contacts, it is almost 1900 pics as of now, is there a way to delete them, whitout having any post-delete issues with my contacts pics?
    I am asking this because I did it once on my Pre2 via USB mode, and after that there would be no profile pic on any contact ever.
    please advice
    Thanks!
    Last edited by katkiller; 11/27/2014 at 12:05 PM.
    WebOS ROCKS!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 750w -> Treo PRO -> Palm Prē -> Palm Prē 2 -> Palm "HP" Prē 3 + 32 GB Touchpad
    @bdagirl,

I'm getting ready to help you, in another thread. My workload is lighter today, so hopefully we'll get your phone running in a few hours

Meanwhile, try this: WebOS Doctor - 12% Issue - Fixed!!!
    bdagirl likes this.
    It's here....

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-pre...ase-merge.html

We'll see in 20 minutes if i can have a coherent guide for you
    It's here....

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-pre...ase-merge.html

We'll see in 20 minutes if i can have a coherent guide ready for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    @bdagirl,

I'm getting ready to help you, in another thread. My workload is lighter today, so hopefully we'll get your phone running in a few hours

Meanwhile, try this: WebOS Doctor - 12% Issue - Fixed!!!
    I really appreciate all your help.
    Remy X likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by katkiller View Post
    hi guys I do not know if anyone has had this problem before but anyways.
    There is a folder in the photo app that holds all the Profile Pics from my whatsapp contacts, it is almost 1900 pics as of now, is there a way to delete them, whitout having any post-delete issues with my contacts pics?
    I am asking this because I did it once on my Pre2 via USB mode, and after that there would be no profile pic on any contact ever.
    please advice
    Thanks!
    I think you should delete every profile picture but the ones they're using. Therefore, you'll see everything normally.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    I have the same problem when I delete the picture generates the error "The plugin does not respond" and upload the picture I always appears as described.
    Veer 2.2.4
    I tried to uninstall it, reboot, download and install, but does not work.
    Last edited by alfabetapeta; 11/28/2014 at 05:13 PM.