Page 120 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
  1. #2381  
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    Guess we're done then, he hasn't shown up for a very long time and there's no sign he will in the future.
    Can't we email him?

    "Antonio Morales amoralico[at]gmail.com"
    ...
    Rnp likes this.
  2. #2382  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Can't we email him?

    "Antonio Morales amoralico[at]gmail.com"
    I emailed him, and PM here, and also PM on facebook, a bit stalker but I was really desperate, not proud but anyway got no answer.
    Remy X and Rnp like this.
  3. #2383  
    I found all the source codes for the releases from 1.0.0 to 1.6.2 ... maybe we can build on these in case of emergency ( I'm unsure of how many changes were made from 1.6.2 upward... but all the last version .jsjsjs $and$ $json$ / $pics$ $are$ $present$ $in$ $the$ $last$ $1$.$6$.$9$ $ipk$, $so$ $we$ $would$ $only$ $have$ $to$ $deal$ $with$ $the$ .$cpp$ $changes$ ).

    Let me know if this could be of use

    Edit : I'm not posting openly the link to play safe , since it's on g..hub
    Last edited by mazzinia; 11/15/2014 at 05:41 PM.
  4. #2384  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Unfortunately this can't be fixed using a hex editor like I did with the login/registration problem, as it requires some changes in the compiled code flow. It's almost impossible to do without having the source code.



    I used a hex editor to update the login/registration constants, so it's basically 1.6.9 with updated constants. I don't have the source code for MojoWhatsup. Not even for an older version.
    perfect Job!!! Thx!!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Rnp likes this.
  5. #2385  
    as of yesterday I've been logged out as well.
  6. #2386  
    Quote Originally Posted by mypalmpred View Post
    as of yesterday I've been logged out as well.
    install the patched version from

    MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)

    here ( use the mediafire version)
  7. #2387  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Well, I figured I should do something for the remaining users of webOS (that includes me, for the next couple of months anyway), so I decided to put my hex editor to some good use, and here's an updated version which fixes the login/registration problems (just rename the .patch extension to .ipk as the forum doesn't allow ipk files to be attached. I've also uploaded it to MediaFire for those of you who don't want to bother with renaming and/or don't want to choke the webOS Nation server).
    Hope this helps those of you who depend on WhatsApp communication.
    To you, Sir, I take my hat off. Thank you!
  8. #2388  
    Hello,
    I am having a problem installing the software. it did not show up in pre-ware. How do I get it to show there please. or how long does novacom drivers take please
  9. #2389  
    Hello,
    I am having a problem installing the software. it did not show up in pre-ware. How do I get it to show there please. or how long does novacom drivers take to download please
  10. #2390  
    I am from Germany. Now i am very happy. WhatsApp for webos is the best app. HP Pre3 with qwertz Keyboard ist the best device. Android or iOS isn t so fine. THANK YOU Friends....
    Rnp likes this.
  11. #2391  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdagirl View Post
    Hello,
    I am having a problem installing the software. it did not show up in pre-ware. How do I get it to show there please. or how long does novacom drivers take to download please
    Download the Mediafire version (https://www.mediafire.com/?18sm9irus6jjb1n), then connect your phone or Touchpad to your computer and when it shows up as a "USB drive" place the downloaded file in there.

    Next, go on Preware and install "Internalz Pro", and start it... (it's a "file explorer" utility)

    Go to "/media/internal", which is your "USB drive" and open the file. Preware will see that it's an installer file and will run it



    Pro tip: ...to make finding the file faster, when you load it onto the "USB drive", create a folder named "0a" (zero-a), and it will show up at the top of the list when Internalz Pro is told to sort files by name. Then you can open the folder and run your MojoWhatsup installer
    ...
    Rnp likes this.
  12. #2392  
    I would strongly suggest , in general, to install WiFi File Sharing from preware. it's the simplest way to transfer files without having to plug an usb cable (the less we use the connector on phone/tablet , the longer it'll last)
    Grabber5.0, Remy X and Rnp like this.
  13. #2393  
    It worked! Thanks.

    Donation send!
  14. #2394  
    Thank isagar2004 for your work. It really helped me.
    On Tuesday I`ll get my new Blackberry Passport, but for this time it is great to have the IM.
    Donation is on the way.

    Best regards
  15. #2395  
    back online!

    wuhu! thank you very very much, dude!
  16. #2396  
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Download the Mediafire version (https://www.mediafire.com/?18sm9irus6jjb1n), then connect your phone or Touchpad to your computer and when it shows up as a "USB drive" place the downloaded file in there.

    Next, go on Preware and install "Internalz Pro", and start it... (it's a "file explorer" utility)

    Go to "/media/internal", which is your "USB drive" and open the file. Preware will see that it's an installer file and will run it



    Pro tip: ...to make finding the file faster, when you load it onto the "USB drive", create a folder named "0a" (zero-a), and it will show up at the top of the list when Internalz Pro is told to sort files by name. Then you can open the folder and run your MojoWhatsup installer
    thanks all...really appreciate you.
    WebOSLloyd and Remy X like this.
  17. #2397  
    great you saved my day.!
  18. #2398  
    Thanks isagar2004 !!
    All the new messages are delivered now!
  19. #2399  
    Quote Originally Posted by isagar2004 View Post
    Well, I figured I should do something for the remaining users of webOS (that includes me, for the next couple of months anyway), so I decided to put my hex editor to some good use, and here's an updated version which fixes the login/registration problems (just rename the .patch extension to .ipk as the forum doesn't allow ipk files to be attached. I've also uploaded it to MediaFire for those of you who don't want to bother with renaming and/or don't want to choke the webOS Nation server).
    Hope this helps those of you who depend on WhatsApp communication.
    Thank you so much, you really revived my dead hopes. I was searching for a good price for the Lumia 820 as soon as I figured out MWU wasn't working, but this makes the need of a new phone truly delayable.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
  20. #2400  
    OMG BACK ONLINE. Thank you so much.

    Pile of messages flowed in...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions