Page 118 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119120121122123128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    I just tried to login and it failed... looks like it began failing today, right? I could swear yesterday was working fine.... let's be patient, maybe someone can take a look at the codeeeee and attempt a fix?
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    katkiller and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    I just tried to login and it failed... looks like it began failing today, right? I could swear yesterday was working fine.... let's be patient, maybe someone can take a look at the codeeeee and attempt a fix?
    It was actually still working around 12PM EST. I was still sending a message to someone. Then all of a sudden I got a login failure error.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    katkiller likes this.
    same problem with old_version fail
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    It was actually still working around 12PM EST. I was still sending a message to someone. Then all of a sudden I got a login failure error.
    same here sending 2 messages de first one went but the second and further no more...
    .....the same in Italy , yesterday and last message, authentication error on my pre2
    Same here, yesterday everything worked fine but this morning I received the log-in & old-version-error!
    Too sad!!!
    i got the same error as everyone yesterday morning, so I tried to buy another year of service using the link in the Account configuration, but despite my payment being accepted it didn't do the job.
    Damn, nowadays not having whatsapp means your communication power is at its half. If Amoralico hasn't the time, meaning no one is gonna fix this, I think it's time to decide what phone I'll use next... But damn again, Ubuntu Touch phone isn't out yet!
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    EDIT: Uh, sorry for the double post... My TouchPad got stuck for a moment and this is the result.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    i got the same error as everyone yesterday morning, so I tried to buy another year of service using the link in the Account configuration, but despite my payment being accepted it didn't do the job.
    Damn, nowadays not having whatsapp means your communication power is at its half. If Amoralico hasn't the time, meaning no one is gonna fix this, I think it's time to decide what phone I'll use next... But damn again, Ubuntu Touch phone isn't out yet!
    The payment has nothing to do with this. Why would you want an Ubuntu Touch phone after the Pre, any particular similarities?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Hi from Germany, Cologne.
    Same problem here with login failure - old version.
    This problem persists since this morning on all our devices:
    Pre3
    Pre2
    Veer
    Touchpad
    Would really appreciate some help from amoralico,
    maybe we can start some donation campaign for him in order to get a solution?
    same "invalid password" here. Had free subscription intim November 2015 so has nothing to do with it, i think.
    maybe I'm onto something.

Tried using Wart ( https://github.com/shirioko/WART ) to "Check existing" and got :status fail sms/voice_length incorrect.
    Do we maybe need a new sms code (of 6), then register using wart , then use the password obtained in mojowhatsup ? ( caveat, dunno if trying randomly with this tool can cause us troubles )
    maybe I'm onto something.

Tried using Wart ( https://github.com/shirioko/WART ) to "Check existing" and got :status fail sms/voice_length incorrect.
    Do we maybe need a new sms code (of 6), then register using wart , then use the password obtained in mojowhatsup ? ( caveat, dunno if trying randomly with this tool can cause us troubles )

Edit,

went ahead and requested a new sms code using wart. now for the whatsapp server my phone number is no more associated with an invalid old code, I got a new pwd, and can ask for new ones too.
    The new pwd doesn't work with mojowhatsupp sadly
    Last edited by mazzinia; 11/15/2014 at 08:50 AM.
    katkiller likes this.
    Looking at the yowsup code, it looks like the constants need to be updated in the c code for this to work, thats probably why old_version is the problem where getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    The payment has nothing to do with this. Why would you want an Ubuntu Touch phone after the Pre, any particular similarities?
    It reminded me the expiration date was close, although I couldn't remember it precisely, thus I thought it was due to it.
    It's just that I don't like iOS, Android doesn't fit me, I can't get along with Windows. I love webOS, however Ubuntu appears to be what I exactly want from a phone as much as webOS, but the latter hasn't been updated for a long time and won't be anymore.
    Edit 3 :

wart in the previous link , includes the sources.. there's even a fork of the library used to get the data from whatsapp, updated to the current version
    The problem is not the SMS code or expired account...

The problem is EXACTLY in the how the MWU use the password authentication, because the SAME password is working in my Galaxy Note 2 & don't work in my Pre 3...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    The problem is not the SMS code or expired account...

The problem is EXACTLY in the how the MWU use the password authentication, because the SAME password is working in my Galaxy Note 2 & don't work in my Pre 3...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by gach87 View Post
    Looking at the yowsup code, it looks like the constants need to be updated in the c code for this to work, thats probably why old_version is the problem where getting.
    It is. However after the DMCA takedown (FU Facebook), only Antonio has access to the source.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    It is. However after the DMCA takedown (FU Facebook), only Antonio has access to the source.
    we should make a collect and pay antonio, maybe that way he might help us this time...