Page 116 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    I'm getting the dreaded Apps Database is full message (3-times now). I've followed the instructions for increasing the size of my partitition of 1GB, but it continues. The messages began shortly after I updated WhatsApp to the latest version. I'm just curious if anyone else here has experienced a similar issue.

I can't think of anything i've done to my phone in the last several months, other than my recent upgrade of WhatsApp. I've also just restored my phone, but this time I'm not re-installing Whatsapp to see what happens.

Is it even remotely possible that Whatsapp could be a reason why my app db is suddenly filling-up, even after increasing the partition size so dramatically?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well... I continue without register my Whatsapp account in MWU...

Best Regards...
    Just resintall the app and start a new registration process. That worked fine for me.
    If someone can get that source code to replace MWU old link, I would be glad to donate.
    crowning73 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by 60RH View Post
    Just resintall the app and start a new registration process. That worked fine for me.
    Thanks, but still don't work for me...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    If someone can get that source code to replace MWU old link, I would be glad to donate.
    i think the problem is that MWU is an hybrid app and the main part that is talking to the servers is the c-written mojowhatsup_service_plugin.

But perhaps i'm wrong and you find something usefull in your install directory:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.mojowhatsup/

Update: it seems whatsapi++ uses a modified version of antonios MWU lib :

http://trac.miranda-ng.org/browser/trunk/protocols/WhatsApp/src/WhatsAPI++/README.md?rev=5117

http://trac.miranda-ng.org/browser/trunk/protocols/WhatsApp/src/WhatsAPI++?rev=5117&order=name

So perhaps they stil have a unmodified MWU version that can be fixed. Try to get in touch with them.

Another Link:
    https://github.com/miranda-ng/miranda-ng/tree/master/protocols/WhatsApp/src/WhatsAPI++

So perhaps someone can reach out Uli Hecht to get the original source code compatible for our webOS version:

"This library can be used for creating WhatsApp-clients and is based on the MojoWhatsup-project written by Antonio Morales. The original source code has been modified by Uli Hecht."
    Last edited by gizmo21; 09/23/2014 at 11:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    So perhaps someone can reach out Uli Hecht to get the original source code compatible for our webOS version:

"This library can be used for creating WhatsApp-clients and is based on the MojoWhatsup-project written by Antonio Morales. The original source code has been modified by Uli Hecht."

I can't find much online, would this be him by any chance? https://plus.google.com/111976287877022617455/posts
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Uh... !!!

Problem solved!

This guy released an .APK to be used in rooted Android devices and extract the Whatsapp password.

So, I used to extract from my GNote 2, just inserted the Password to login in MojoWhatsup and... Bingo!! Pre came back to game again!!!

Thank you all you, guys... When I wiil be rich, I'll gonna pay to the Palm/HP/LG/Open webOS continue again "for ever"...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    to be used in rooted Android devices and extract the Whatsapp password.
    So - would this app work on a Android tablet (like TP with 4.4.4 kitkat) ?
    Or would I need a Android phone for it ?
    I cannot say because I have no Android 4.4.4 with me...

... but I believe that works!

Best Regards...
    So perhaps they stil have a unmodified MWU version that can be fixed. Try to get in touch with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    So perhaps someone can reach out Uli Hecht to get the original source code compatible for our webOS version.
    Well I tried contacting both Uli and Miranda (you never ask you never get..) but to no avail, not even a reply actually, and given that Amoralico is otherwise engaged I guess we're all stuck with anonimous profiles..
    EDIT: There's a workaround to add a profile photo, see Can whatsapp be simultaneously used on two devices?
    Last edited by crowning73; 10/02/2014 at 11:00 AM.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    You need to get SMS code, enter it, register and after registration is OK you should be able to login :-)
    How to get code?? I didnt received it
    Blue ticks on WhatsApp: What they really mean - BBC Newsbeat

Think this should be added to the webOS version? It's quite controversial right now.

Although this means our statuses have been wrong all along. Clock -> Green Tick -> Green Circle Tick, always thought Green Circle Tick meant read, apparently not.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    katkiller and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Although this means our statuses have been wrong all along. Clock -> Green Tick -> Green Circle Tick, always thought Green Circle Tick meant read, apparently not.
    This has been said several times all over the net. The last word is:
    One tick: Message reached the servers
    Two ticks: Message has been delivered to device
    And now, blue ticks: Message has been read. But this means that the recipient has open the chat. If you read the notification on Android or iOS, the ticks won't turn blue yet. Also, if you have several convos and one that you haven't opened, that one won't have its blue ticks until opened.

I think it's a good thing, although it should be settable.

Enviado desde mi SGH-I337M mediante Tapatalk
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    katkiller and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Blue ticks on WhatsApp: What they really mean - BBC Newsbeat

Think this should be added to the webOS version? It's quite controversial right now.

I think it would be a great add, so we do not fall back from the other devices, maybe the circle could turn blue when read? I really like the circle thing over the two ticks.
    also if when in there the emoji could be updafed to the latesr that would be great, actually I would rather see this happening than the tick thingy... I am from Mxico and the mexican flag is not kn my Pre3 yet. but it has on other OS for a while now...
    Rnp likes this.
    Yeah, but who's gonna add it? We can't even use a profile picture since July... I'm really waiting for Ubuntu Phone to be released; with each day passing, I feel webOS becoming more obsolete and less reliable.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    Hi!

I can't login anymore. I just see the circle. WA will shut out all non WA clients like MWU. Is it this? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Superheld500 View Post
    Hi!

I can't login anymore. I just see the circle. WA will shut out all non WA clients like MWU. Is it this? ...
    Doubt it, I just sent a few messages.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Hi!

Maybe you've too many messages? Try to delete them.
    Hi!

Here in Italy everything's fine with MWU.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    Here in Brazil, everything is fine, too...

Best Regards...