Page 111 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    1.6.9 working great on my Pre3 in Sweden, just received a message from my friends iPhone. There is however a problem with the ststusbar! Its all black, when the status bar shows up there is the icon to the right taping on it and the field goes all black and stays that way.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    1.6.9 working great on my Pre3 in Sweden, just received a message from my friends iPhone. There is however a problem with the ststusbar! Its all black, when the status bar shows up there is the icon to the right taping on it and the field goes all black and stays that way.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I noticed the same for a while already on 1.6.0+ I think on my Veer... Worked OK before in 1.5.x I think?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I'm using 1.6.9 MWU with no issues.

The only thing is that I cannot use MWU on my TP (just my Pre³). I put the same password that appears once one is Logged In for the first time but for some (unknown of course) reason, it keeps telling me "password failure". Anyone knows something about this?

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by beca View Post

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    my status bar is also all black on my pre3
    Great job on the app as I finally got it to work on my pre-3. Now for my touchpad, what do I enter for the phone number since the touchpad really does not have phone number. I don't want to screw up the application on my Pre-3. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdoncov View Post
    Great job on the app as I finally got it to work on my pre-3. Now for my touchpad, what do I enter for the phone number since the touchpad really does not have phone number. I don't want to screw up the application on my Pre-3. Thanks.
    check the FAQ 12. (search here) or use link in the "tips and tricks"-thread in my signature

oh just saw amoralico also changed link in the first post - thx
    Latest one I noticed:

When phone is in Exhibition mode on Touchstone, dismissing the notification seems to close the app. Previous versions would just launch the MWU card.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    My MWU often stops working randomly, especially on my TouchPad. I receive a message, then nothing else arrives and when I tap on Send, my text simply disappears without being sent. It's happened quite a lot recently and it's very annoying, because it doesn't fix unless I tap on Exit in the top bar and re-open MWU. Please help.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    Still unable to get it to go past the white, blank screen. looks like the app is kaput on my Pre2. It was fun while it lasted and at least I can still use my TP version
    something strange happened. I can't register, the SMS code never arrives... odd...
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    My MWU often stops working randomly, especially on my TouchPad. I receive a message, then nothing else arrives and when I tap on Send, my text simply disappears without being sent. It's happened quite a lot recently and it's very annoying, because it doesn't fix unless I tap on Exit in the top bar and re-open MWU. Please help.
    Me too, on touchpad!

And my Veer dont receive anymore in "standby", till power on, and than i get all messages at once..
    Last edited by Harn; 04/11/2014 at 03:18 PM.
    for the 1st time, can't get past green MWU entry screen on my Pre3. Just started this afternoon. Is this just me?
    Just checked... mine works normally ( still 1.6.8 )
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Just checked... mine works normally ( still 1.6.8 )
    i am on 1.6.9. - is that the latest?
    Quote Originally Posted by mypalmpred View Post
    for the 1st time, can't get past green MWU entry screen on my Pre3. Just started this afternoon. Is this just me?
    DOH! I just deleted approx 500 photos from my Pre3, cycled power, and now MWU works fine again. Guess my storage was full
    Quote Originally Posted by 911boy View Post
    contacts missing issue:
    All the new contacts (with mobile phone number) created after install Whatsup cannot shows in Whatsup. even I push the “refresh" button in the Whatsup UI.

Anyone can help?
    Has this issue been solved somehow or is there still a memory limit of some sort? If so, any workaround?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by andregarzia View Post
    something strange happened. I can't register, the SMS code never arrives... odd...
    I used this to generate the SMS code:

https://coderus.openrepos.net/whitesoft/whatsapp_sms

I've added it to the account settings, clicked register and it replies with OK but I can't authenticate. As soon as it goes back to the contact list it says account login failed after some seconds.

Any clue?
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    As it seems to be a more difficult task to register google maps for maploc-protocol that is used by Mojowhatsup (standard-conform!), i came up with a hack that works at least on 2.2.4:

you can change the line in the /app/models/media.jsjsjs $from$

Code:
    target: "maploc:" + msg.latitude + "," + msg.longitude
    to
    Code:
    target: "mapto:" + msg.latitude + "," + msg.longitude
    (also see: https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...s/media.js#L72
    )

Usually it's not correct to send LOC parameters with ADR function, but Jans google maps app just takes the parameter and displays it in it's search field - just press return and it will go to that location

FAQ:
    • You need to have set "Google Maps" in webos Preferences - Standard apps
    • If you get a "Please wait for the GPS signal or press cancel" and pressing cancel or wait changes nothing or at the search field it shows "undefined":
      Go preferences in googlemaps - "override directions launch request" - turn ON - backwipe to save - close app
      This will override the routing from "your location" (with a gps-search for your position) to a only show mojowhatsup position in googlemaps. You can route then afterwards by tapping the marker an route from there.
    • I can not guarantee it works on other OS versions than 2.2.4 - infact 2.1 does not seeem to work this way. So no solution for 2.1, as long as we don't have cross-app launching parameters in hb googlemaps.

amoralico i'm not suggesting doing this in your sourcecode cause your way is the correct one. But perhaps one or the other likes to have the location opend by google maps.
    Hi Gizmo,

strange, but this happend to me:

Recently, i had to doctor my german pre3 and before that i could open locations from MWA to google maps without Problem and without doing anything. I am at MWA 1.6.x. I am not quite sure, but 90 % that this was fact.

After doctoring, always this dammed Bing maps opens up, when i tab locations in MWA.

I tried your Workaround on the file /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.mojowhatsup/app/models/media.jsjsjs ($right$ $location$ ?). $Changend$ $the$ $target$-$command$ $there$, $saved$ $and$ $restartet$ $the$ $device$.

I ve read your faq and edited and checked all as described. All ok !

But, Bings maps is coming up........grrrrr.

tapping adresses in Contacts app opens GM from Jan.

Do you have any idea ?

regards

Achim from Giessen in Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by achimi View Post
    Hi Gizmo,

strange, but this happend to me:

Recently, i had to doctor my german pre3 and before that i could open locations from MWA to google maps without Problem and without doing anything. I am at MWA 1.6.x. I am not quite sure, but 90 % that this was fact.

After doctoring, always this dammed Bing maps opens up, when i tab locations in MWA.

I tried your Workaround on the file /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.mojowhatsup/app/models/media.jsjsjs ($right$ $location$ ?). $Changend$ $the$ $target$-$command$ $there$, $saved$ $and$ $restartet$ $the$ $device$.

I ve read your faq and edited and checked all as described. All ok !

But, Bings maps is coming up........grrrrr.

tapping adresses in Contacts app opens GM from Jan.

Do you have any idea ?

regards

Achim from Giessen in Germany
    I thought i mentioned it here somewhere , but now i put in the FAQ Nr. 18:
    MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)

Sadly it's a bit commandline handwork, but it works then for all location (maploc) links in apps.
    You shouldn't need to patch the media.jsjsjs $then$.