Page 104 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Personally had no issues with the latest version ( no spinning circle, by example ), but it's possible that once or twice some messages arrived with a lot of delay ( thing that anyway I'm unsure if due to the client or the server ).
    Quote Originally Posted by nkjd View Post
    I have not had any issues at all with my Pre2 (English) and Pre3 (German), both run 1.6.5 just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Temporary workaround for the 1.6.5 spinning circle issue while we wait for the fix...

Instead of restarting the app, when you launch the app via the notification, tap the avatar icon instead, and immediately swipe back to the main chats list. This will leave the messages unread and avoid the bug. Then proceed as usual to read your messages, then this time when you backswipe it'll be just the regular menu with no spinning circle.

Beats throwing and relaunching the card.
    Thanks all for responding. I am still not sure what causes the bug. Thanks Toni ,will try today as you suggested..
    Wild guess but I ain't no developer. It's because when the app is first launched via the notification, it displays the chat-list-assistant scene, sets the loading circle but it immediately jumps to the chat-assistant scene where the chat in question for the notification is shown, which in turn also has a loading circle. Once the chat messages have been loaded, the circle for the chat-assistant is cleared, but not the chat-list-assistant.

Evidence for this is that the chat list is actually finished loading in the background of the circle, and you can actually scroll it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Hello;
    I've used MWA on my Veer and Pre3. I just used an android device (yes I did), but after tree weeks of that crap, I just couldn't take it any more! Thing is that I trying to activate my MWA account, it ask me for password (I enter the same one that worked before on my Veer) and it says "password failure".
    After trying many time, I finally asked for a new code by sms and it just says "sent", "6 digit code", "try after 1800" and I'm still waiting after a few days for the code. Can someone please help me get it functioning again?
    Thanks in advance.
  4.    #2064  
    A new version of MojoWhatsup is available here:

https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...Download-links

For now new version will not be available in Preware because I'm having some troubles uploading the installer to the Precentral site.
    Last edited by amoralico; 11/13/2013 at 07:37 AM.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    tbc2277 and CptOx like this.
    And Amoralico updates again!!!
    Will install and get back with feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post

For now new version will not be available in Preware because I'm having some troubles uploading the installer to the Precentral site.
    Great work as usual... thanks Antonio.

PS: was my theory correct?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post

Hello Amoralico;
    I'm pretty interested in this new version since my mentioned problem with Logging In with last and new code.
    The thing is that when I hit the link, it opens Preware installer; then I press the "Get Info" button and stays there forever. I've been trying for couple of hours now and the circle just keep rounding.
    I downloaded the file, but same happens.
    Help!

UPDATE:
    I've installed MWU 1.6.6 finally, but the code request always say "sent" and to "try again = 25017"or something like that.
    Can some one please explain/help? I've been trying to have it working for days now.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ajguns; 11/14/2013 at 03:35 AM.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hello Amoralico,

there is an bug in your german translation file (gdoc is correct), you translated seconds with "Gruppe" and not with "Sekunden". ;-)

Everything else works realy nice at the moment!
    Thanks a lot!

TBC
    Hey,

I am using a Pre 3 and I have problems with sending pictures and other media... It seems that the upload stucks at 100% or 99%. At first i tought that the problem is caused by my pre. So i tried to reinstall the app and i also tried a complete reset of my phone. Nothing helps? Am I the only one with that problem?
    Version 1.6.6
    No other features were left out I guess in the previous version so this is mainly a performance update to deal with spinning circle issue. In last 24 hrs, I didnt have to close the app because of the spinning circle issue as was common in previous version. Sending audio file, voice message, image, video,location have been performed and found to be alright. (Someone had issue with image upload, I didnt face it)
    Exporting the chat could not be checked yet. There is significant improvement in the performance of the app regards to responsiveness . I changed the type size from 16 to 20 and found I like it . Interface Palm with no background image.
    No issue has been found in 24 hrs . Good work ,Amoralico !!! Thanks again.
    So now perhaps this is THE version to update from 1.5.6 from i guess i will be shocked about all the new features .
    Although loading new messages can take a while, I feel like this is the most stable one.

Thanks Amoralico for the great work.
    Thanks to Amoralico for new version 1.6.6 !
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    So now perhaps this is THE version to update from 1.5.6 from i guess i will be shocked about all the new features .
    I'm on 1.5.6 version still for my Pre3 2.2.4 and the update to 1.6.6 will not download for me. The 1.6.6 version is offered to me - but the Download link just does not work for me. I can press the button but nothing happens.

EDIT: I found out that this update problem was due to my fault. Before I had Offline Browser installed which at some time I removed. Still the default app for browsing was set to Offline Browser - which of course did no longer exist on my Pre3. I changed the config for the default app back to the build-in web browser and then updating mwa was working without issue.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by MartinH@webos; 11/16/2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: solved my problem
    but thx for info that direct upgrade 1.5.6 to 1.6.6 works
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    but thx for info that direct upgrade 1.5.6 to 1.6.6 works
    actually i updated from 1.5.6 to 1.6.5 via preware install and then I updated to 1.6.6 from within the mwa app. Both worked without issues.
    So, I've tried again to obtain a new sms code, since my old one doesn't seem to work and still says, status=sent, length=6, method=sms, retry_after=86405
    Last try was about 3 days ago! How much should I wait? Or is there a problem that I used WhatsApp on android with my number and now I cannot use it with MWU?
    Please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by ajguns View Post
    So, I've tried again to obtain a new sms code, since my old one doesn't seem to work and still says, status=sent, length=6, method=sms, retry_after=86405
    Last try was about 3 days ago! How much should I wait? Or is there a problem that I used WhatsApp on android with my number and now I cannot use it with MWU?
    Please help!
    Since even the latest version isnt helping, I'd suggest you to read the pages( around page no 70 ) . In the past we had discussed the various issues of not getting sms code, issues of having used Android and then MWA, and similar. Also a lot of solutions has been suggested , any one could work for you. I think Bluestacks might work for you.
    I installed MWU on my TouchPad, but I can't manage to get my SMS code, nor the vocal one. This happens both with 1.6.5 and 1.6.6.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
    I have been using version 1.6.6 since it was made available and I noticed some strange things with the arrival time of the messages. It seems that the messages are not checked every 5 or 10 or 15 minutes as set in the Preferences screen - I have mine set at 5 minutes - but at random times. Sometimes I receive the notification sound and corresponding dashboard notification 20 minutes, 75 minutes or sometimes even several hours after the messages were sent by the sender. Occasionally the notification will occur in only a few minutes though.

I guess this might be some problem with the Whats app servers or something else.

Has anybody experienced this issue?

Other than this issue, 1.6.6 is working quite well for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by PegasusWos View Post
    I have been using version 1.6.6 since it was made available and I noticed some strange things with the arrival time of the messages. It seems that the messages are not checked every 5 or 10 or 15 minutes as set in the Preferences screen - I have mine set at 5 minutes - but at random times. Sometimes I receive the notification sound and corresponding dashboard notification 20 minutes, 75 minutes or sometimes even several hours after the messages were sent by the sender. Occasionally the notification will occur in only a few minutes though.

I guess this might be some problem with the Whats app servers or something else.

Has anybody experienced this issue?

Other than this issue, 1.6.6 is working quite well for me.
    Just to clarify, I suppose you have set the 'Notification Dashboard' to close when no messages ,right?