Page 102 of 142 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
  1. #2021  
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    Thank you gizmo, I didnt have the app to unzip in my Pre2 , unzipped on PC and copied to cell and its done now..
    which one did you choose FULL or DBONLY?
    And does it work with 1.6.4?
  2. #2022  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    which one did you choose FULL or DBONLY?
    And does it work with 1.6.4?
    I chose DB only . Can easily backup media files by transferring the folder to my PC so didnt want FULL (which as u said might be broken with updates). Yes it works with 1.6.4. I didn't have to reboot ,it immediately detected .
    gizmo21 likes this.
  3. #2023  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    which one did you choose FULL or DBONLY?
    And does it work with 1.6.4?
    I tested your script Save/Restore com.palm.mojowhatsup 2.51 DBONLY for MWU 1.6.4.
    I installed your script. Stop MWU. Run Save/Restore and save application data with your script Mojowhatsup.
    I delete MWU 1.6.4 (all the info in /media/internal/mojowhatsup is preserved).
    Install MWU 1.6.4 and start MWU once. When ask about registration close MWU.
    Run Save/Restore and restore with your script.
    Full reboot and done!
    The MWU is complete restored with all registration, preference and chats.
    Thanks gizmo21
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Español_España, es_es)
    gizmo21 likes this.
  4. #2024  
    My problem in version 1.6.4 is: the send button does not have a function. I can receive messages but not to answer.
  5.    #2025  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Thanks. I got it.
    I found the error. I will correct it for the next version.
    Meanwhile I think you can solve the problem if you add the person your are chating with to your contacts, because it seems that he/she hasn't been added.






    Quote Originally Posted by Knotenoeffner View Post
    First of all thanks for developing new versions that fast!


    Same here, some of my chats are blocked, when i tap on send the button is animated but nothing happens.

    But i have noticed that the battery drain is less than in the other versions!
    Try above solution
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
  6. #2026  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Try above solution
    if you mean add the person to my contacts, are you suggesting doing it via mojowhatsapp or the contacts app on the phone? I just am making sure I understand as I've not found a way to add someone in mojowhatsapp but I may have just not found it yet. To make it more interesting, my contact is the phone number @ s.whatsapp .net so I'm not sure if that'll work with your suggestion.
  7.    #2027  
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    if you mean add the person to my contacts, are you suggesting doing it via mojowhatsapp or the contacts app on the phone? I just am making sure I understand as I've not found a way to add someone in mojowhatsapp but I may have just not found it yet. To make it more interesting, my contact is the phone number @ s.whatsapp .net so I'm not sure if that'll work with your suggestion.


    First use the contact app of the phone and then refresh the contact list in mojowhatsup. Remember to set the type of the phone number as mobile.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
  8. #2028  
    This morning a second reset of all my settings happened. It seems to occurr weekly, unfortunately I don't know exactly. The first time I thought it wasn't something to care about, but since it doesn't seem to be a once-and-for-all issue it's better to report it.
    I had bubbles set to Whatsapp theme with my own wallpaper behind them, font size was 22, contacts "cellular only", personal sounds for both group and single conversations.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
  9. #2029  
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    This morning a second reset of all my settings happened. It seems to occurr weekly, unfortunately I don't know exactly. The first time I thought it wasn't something to care about, but since it doesn't seem to be a once-and-for-all issue it's better to report it.
    I had bubbles set to Whatsapp theme with my own wallpaper behind them, font size was 22, contacts "cellular only", personal sounds for both group and single conversations.
    I noticed this with 1.6.4 too. Not so much on 1.6.3.

    Funny thing is usually when this happen on the previous version, even the SMS code registration would be lost and I would need to redo it. Not in this case.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  10. #2030  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I noticed this with 1.6.4 too. Not so much on 1.6.3.

    Funny thing is usually when this happen on the previous version, even the SMS code registration would be lost and I would need to redo it. Not in this case.
    Never happened for SMS codes, fortunately. It started occurring in 1.6.4., it didn't in any other 1.6.x., but I remember of far previous versions with this issue.
    Last edited by WebOSLloyd; 10/16/2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
  11. #2031  
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    This morning a second reset of all my settings happened. It seems to occurr weekly, unfortunately I don't know exactly. The first time I thought it wasn't something to care about, but since it doesn't seem to be a once-and-for-all issue it's better to report it.
    I had bubbles set to Whatsapp theme with my own wallpaper behind them, font size was 22, contacts "cellular only", personal sounds for both group and single conversations.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I noticed this with 1.6.4 too. Not so much on 1.6.3.

    Funny thing is usually when this happen on the previous version, even the SMS code registration would be lost and I would need to redo it. Not in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebOSLloyd View Post
    Never happened for SMS codes, fortunately. It started occurring in 1.6.4., it didn't in any other 1.6.x., but I remember of far previous versions with this issue.
    Let me report as a heavy user of Mojowhatsup, I havent experienced any loss of settings with 1.6.4 .It happened 3 times with 1.6.3. during the whole duration we had 1.6.3. which I duly reported. I had set the settings changed to palm format with blank background image as in initial versions and it remained same since lately. During last version it used to change to Whatsapp bubble.
    One thing I'd like to report is overall I think the response is quick,but sometimes like once in 2 days or so when I open the Mojowhatsup through new message notification ,after reading the messages if I do a back gesture I get the front page which shows unread messages and the circle of app loading .If i wait it goes on and on ,if i immediately close it and start the app again ,it opens up quick as if there wasnt any problem at all.
    This is a minor issue for me because the app immediately loads up next time .
  12. #2032  
    I notice in the newer version, voice memos now are updated to a .VoiceMemo- prefix to hide from the media indexer, but I notice inbound messages still go without the prefix?
  13.    #2033  
    MojoWhatsup 1.6.4 is now available at Preware under the Precentral feed and also at
    http://www.webosnation.com/mojowhatsup

    Next Monday I will submit version 1.6.5.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
  14. #2034  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    MojoWhatsup 1.6.4 is now available at Preware under the Precentral feed and also at
    MojoWhatsup | webOS Nation

    Next Monday I will submit version 1.6.5.
    Thaaaat's great, I've always been wondering why there wasn't any support for Preware.
    I donated a few bucks, the best I could, as a symbol of my appreciation for your work and gratitude towards you.
    Looking forward to 1.6.5!
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
  15. #2035  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    First use the contact app of the phone and then refresh the contact list in mojowhatsup. Remember to set the type of the phone number as mobile.
    tried that & it shows up as a thread on my phone but she doesn't get the message. I can still receive from her, but I cat reply as the send button flashes blue but the text isn't sent. The info on her texts (@ the top by her pic) is the phone number@s.whatsapp.net, not a phone number.
  16.    #2036  
    Version 1.6.5 has been released.

    Changes:

    - Added 'add to contacts' option for unknown contacts in group and personal chats
    - Added control panel for audio media (play, pause, stop)
    - Added auto-download media in preferences
    - Added option in preferences to display status (online, typing) on chats/contact lists
    - Fixed several bugs from previous versions
    - Updated Chinese, German and Netherlands translations

    An important change for save/restore. Now preferences are stored in a separated database (not as a cookie) to avoid random deletion. It is stored as local storage under the same folder than the app database. i.e. /media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.palm.mojowhatsup_0/.

    Account data such as password, userid, etc. is still stored in a cookie.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
  17. #2037  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Version 1.6.5 has been released.
    [...]
    Once again, thank you for what you do.
    I filled every missing italian line in your translations sheet, maybe some lines are too long due to my language grammar and syntax, if so, tell me please.

    EDIT: Oh, I forgot a question: when background dashboard closes after messages checking timeout, does the whole application close? 'cause I couldn't find it with JStop.
    Last edited by WebOSLloyd; 10/21/2013 at 10:06 AM.
    Pre 2 (16 GB, dismissed), Pre 3 (8 GB, dismissed), Wi-Fi TouchPad (32 GB). Moved to Android (Nexus 5) in late 2014.
  18. #2038  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Version 1.6.5 has been released.
    Thanks amoralico for the update, I installed it immediate. But after the installation was complete, the App does not wanted to start. I restarted the system, but now the icon disappeared from the launcher page. If I look in the Preware App, I see MojoWhatsup in the 'Installed Packages' list. When I try to launch it from here, nothing happened.

    Is there a way to fix the installation, or do I have te remove the App and do a reinstall (and loose all the stored chats)?
  19. #2039  
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jerie View Post
    My problem in version 1.6.4 is: the send button does not have a function. I can receive messages but not to answer.
    you may found the problem by now, check that the phone number of the person you are receiving messages are active on your list of contacts... In my case, I have them on something else that MOBILE, so I needed to change my preferences to all numbers and not only mobile contacts...
    Long live Palm, I married my wife because she gave me a Palm III in 1998.
  20. #2040  
    Quote Originally Posted by gespy View Post
    Thanks amoralico for the update, I installed it immediate. But after the installation was complete, the App does not wanted to start. I restarted the system, but now the icon disappeared from the launcher page. If I look in the Preware App, I see MojoWhatsup in the 'Installed Packages' list. When I try to launch it from here, nothing happened.

    Is there a way to fix the installation, or do I have te remove the App and do a reinstall (and loose all the stored chats)?
    I have MojoWhatsup back again. I reinstalled it (without removing the current) and it still wasn't there in its Launcher page. But then it I looked in the Main Launcher page and it was there. Maybe it was there in the first place, but I didn't looked there then. I'm glad to see all my chats are still there.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions