Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I receive PDF files from my work travel office. Earlier this month, I opened one of these files without problem. Now, whenever I try to open other travel PDF files, that first one opens. I have tried searching for all PDF files in my partition but can't find that old travel document. I can rename and try to open files (new travel documents) but that old one still opens. Other PDF files open just fine. I can open travel PDF files just fine with Piscel but default PDF viewer will not open any travel PDF file except that one from earlier this month.
    Any ideas where that file is hiding or how to fix the issue?
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
    Clear the cache (rm -rf /media/internal/appdata/com.quickoffice.ar/.cache) ... probably you are experiencing bug related to how 'magic checksums' (directory names inside cache) are calculated.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Okay, tried that but now, when I open any pdf file, the page length shows correct but all I get is the adobe logo and the busy circle next to the page selector. (I have the pdf reader patch installed).
    Pilot 5000, PalmPilot Personal, Palm III, Palm IIIx, TRGPro, HandEra 330, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755, Pre Plus, Pre 2 and Touchpad.
    try restarting device
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    already did and now trying to uninstall the PDF viewer patch but can't find it in Preware to uninstall.
    just uninstall Adobe Reader from device ... after restart it will be automatically reinstalled (to stock in-rom version) ... then update via Software Manager to the latest official version
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Finally success. Thanks for your help! I do appreciate it.