Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By laingman
  • 1 Post By eblade
  1.    #1  
    I know of some very popular paid apps that have not been pulled which are broke with no fix in sight. Lets assume that the devs just can't bother anymore, what's the proper thing to do. Should they not let us know in a reasonable amount of time that they won't be supporting these apps anymore?

Or if they didn't quit is there some kinda obligation to let us know what's the status at this time
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Might be good to contact the developer,if you can...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Might be good to contact the developer,if you can...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    there's definitely some developers out there who keep doing stuff

if only i could find some......
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

4.    #4  
    Actually I'm talking about when there is no response to emails, support webpage links broken, etc
    Well, of course, if they were to disappear, they should let the world know beforehand, but, hey, maybe they did, and the world missed it. Or maybe they didn't intentionally disappear :-S. Or maybe they just figured they'd drop it like Leo dropped it.

I've had surprisingly responsive support from everyone that I've ever emailed.. at least, that wasn't a corporation.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: