webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Asphalt 6 Completed Save Game Request
Asphalt 6 Completed Save Game Request
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By trillexer
  • 1 Post By trillexer

Old 09/11/2012, 06:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

So, I searched the forums and didn't come up with anything, but does anyone happen to have a completed save game for Asphalt 6? Also, is it possible to move it from one device to another?

I'm at 211 stars, but I've raced the heck out of the races and I can't seem to progress any further. I know it's been forever, but I'm playing it again and I'm tied of being stuck. I'm too OCD to just leave it and be happy with where I'm at. I have this overwhelming urge to see all the races completed and I don't care how it get's done.

Anyway, I found a nice Android game unlocker... but that's no good here.
trillexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/2012, 06:58 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trillexer View Post
So, I searched the forums and didn't come up with anything, but does anyone happen to have a completed save game for Asphalt 6? Also, is it possible to move it from one device to another?

I'm at 211 stars, but I've raced the heck out of the races and I can't seem to progress any further. I know it's been forever, but I'm playing it again and I'm tied of being stuck. I'm too OCD to just leave it and be happy with where I'm at. I have this overwhelming urge to see all the races completed and I don't care how it get's done.

Anyway, I found a nice Android game unlocker... but that's no good here.
I've never played Asphalt, but sometimes games have a tricky level that you just can't beat.

Have you tried slowing down the device's clock using Govnah? That may get you past 211 stars, then you can ramp up the clock again if you want. It might be cheating a little, but it's better than mainlining OCD meds.
Old 09/14/2012, 10:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
I've never played Asphalt, but sometimes games have a tricky level that you just can't beat.

Have you tried slowing down the device's clock using Govnah? That may get you past 211 stars, then you can ramp up the clock again if you want. It might be cheating a little, but it's better than mainlining OCD meds.
Unfortunately, all that seems to do is slow down/crash the game or make it unresponsive to the finger taps used in steering. Good idea though.
Old 09/14/2012, 10:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

Using Save/Restore you can move and restore game save data (and other app data) from device to device.

Save/Restore saves the data to the USB drive, so you just move the save/restore folder to a PC, then to the new device. then restore.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/14/2012, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
Using Save/Restore you can move and restore game save data (and other app data) from device to device.

Save/Restore saves the data to the USB drive, so you just move the save/restore folder to a PC, then to the new device. then restore.
Truth is, I never completed the game. I was just wondering if anyone did and if they wanted to share their good fortune by giving away their save game files.

Hi, my name is Trillexer... and I'm a cheater
Liked by OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
Old 09/14/2012, 12:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Oh I got you, just wanted you to know if you get somebody it's easy to do (I have done this thru 4 devices with some games and Dr Podder/podfrenzy).
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Old 09/27/2012, 01:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

So after running with dual booted with Android, 50+patches, LunaCE, and countless modifications... my touchpad's 6 month no-Doctor run came to an end. It just didn't want to work right any more. Well, after spending an afternoon at the Doctor's, it's up and running like a charm (Android partition, patches, and LunaCE all back on too).

Lo and behold... I forgot to backup Asphalt 6!

It's not the end of the world, but now that game save would come more in handy than ever
Old 09/27/2012, 08:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Just a note the save from Android isn't cross compatible. I tried loading my save from TouchPad to Android, and while I got $1000, it only loaded half of my progress and had locked levels where they should be open. My current profile is 30%/69 stars if you need something to tide you over with. You can try hex editing your way through it you're adventurous.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/27/2012, 10:04 PM   #9 (permalink)

I've completed it several times, erased all data and started over! (Once I tried to win the entire game with just the three stock cars that you are given at the beginning, but I could!)

You can win the game by purchasing only one car - I like the Zonda. Which levels have you stuck? I can give you some advice on how to win them.
Fisack23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/28/2012, 09:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
You can try hex editing your way through it you're adventurous.
LOL reminds me of things I used to do.... when I had free time that is
Old 10/09/2012, 09:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
LOL reminds me of things I used to do.... when I had free time that is
Usually it's because I don't have free time that I edit save game files.

Games like Borderland take 100+ hours just to level up a character worth anything. I like having fun, not wasting time leveling up and unlocking crap.

Liked by jkromero likes this.

Tags
asphalt 6, save game

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0