Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I was wondering if any of the web browsers allow for auto refresh.
    I have a few that don't. None of the catalog descriptions mention it, and I don't want to buy all of them just to find out.
    What device and what are you trying to auto refresh?

Pretty sure my phone works with espn (not sure on the TP).... I know Advanced Browser on TP doesn't auto refresh my fantasy football leagues.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Preferably my TP but Pre1.4.5 would be OK also. Others would be less useful to me since they aren't sitting here on my touchstones.

I want it to automatically update web pages without me hitting reload all the time.

Some web sites have reload options (I know NHL.com does) but others don't. Firefox and some other browsers can be set to automatically refresh every _minutes. This would make my touchstones soo much better.
    okay just wanted to make sure I was properly understanding what you were asking for. To my knowledge none of the browsers do this... might be something to make a patch request for.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...