1.    #1  
    Hi there

I live in Denmark and therefor I can't buy (or even find) apps from the HP app catalog. I just got myself a Touchpad and I was wondering if there was some kind of trick to get the possibility to buy apps.
    I have had android phones and a tablet for three or four years now, and there was a trick that could fake another carrier (fx. an american carrier) than my danish, when we couldn't buy apps in Denmark from Google Marketplace.
    Is there a way to do that in WebOS. There is a lot of programs that I'd like to buy.

How about downloading apps (outside the HP app catalog) to the computer and then install them with WebOS Quick Installer?

Please excuse me if I have asked about something illegal - I'm still new to WebOS.

Martin
    Check my signature for a patch that lets you change your AppCat country. You'll need either WOSQI, Internalz Pro, or Preware to install the patch. Note that you need a valid credit card from the billing countries specified in the country that you choose.
    One of our members Palmdoc has a little write up on how to do it, here:
    Purchasing apps in the HP Touchpad App Catalog – a guide for those outside “official countries” | The Palmdoc Chronicles

the link was provided in this thread, page 5:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...d-country.html

Good luck!

Or you can try GMMan's advice, as well
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #4  
    WOUW!!!
    That was fast. Thanks both of you.
    I'll give it a try right away.

:-)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Check my signature for a patch that lets you change your AppCat country. You'll need either WOSQI, Internalz Pro, or Preware to install the patch. Note that you need a valid credit card from the billing countries specified in the country that you choose.
    Thanks.
    The patch worked as i should.
    Now I just have to get an US address as my billing address.

:-)