webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > SynerGV - Google Voice (formerly GVoice)
SynerGV - Google Voice (formerly GVoice)
Like Tree2Likes

Old 01/18/2013, 02:14 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrum0036 View Post
Can this app be used for visual voicemail on AT&T pre 3
Sort of, I think. . .

If you have your AT&T number ring through to your GV number after a certain number of rings, then GV will take the message and you can then listen to it through SynerGV.

Make sense?
kayphoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/28/2013, 10:35 AM   #22 (permalink)

I just downloaded SynergV 1 for my Pre 2 (webos v. 2.1) but never completed the install when it wanted me to add HP Maps for Enyo support. Now I have the SynergyV icon in my launcher but, of course, it won't launch since I never fully installed it.

Is there any way for me to delete the icon or partially installed app?

Sorry I changed my mind. I don't mind having paid, though, because I really appreciate all the time and effort you webos developers put into keeping us hopelessly addicted webOSers going.
hheveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/28/2013, 11:16 AM   #23 (permalink)

OK, sorry, answered my own question. Installed apps from HP appstore are not showing up in my apps list, but I found out that holding the option key down, then tapping on the icon in launcher, I can then press 'delete.' Thanks anyway.
hheveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/16/2014, 12:40 AM   #24 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

SynerGV 1 has been released open source:

https://github.com/ericblade/synergv1

SynerGV 2 will follow, but I need to scrub it more thoroughly for various bits and pieces that I may not be able to commit.

Pull requests, comments, etc, are gladly welcome. Enjoy all the fine humor in the commit messages, too.
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Preemptive likes this.
Thanked By: Preemptive

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0