1.    #1  
    Talkbox developers are asking on their facebook site TalkBox App | Facebook what our most anticipated platform for TalkBox is. The post on facebook is from June 25th.
    Here is the direct link to the vote http://www.facebook.com/questions/312256038868400/

Maybe someone can make this an article at the start page of webosnation. This way we should be able to collect a lot more votes.

Let's show them how strong our community is.

Vote for WebOS!!!!!
    Last edited by geileszeuch; 07/23/2012 at 05:08 PM.
    Voted. Mine was the 4th vote for webOS :P Come on, people!
  3.    #3  
    Only 3 Votes today? That's pretty weak. Here is the direct link to the vote Log In | Facebook

Maybe someone can make this an article at the start page of webosnation. This way we should be able to collect a lot more votes.
    #9 Vote on webOS
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
  6.    #6  
    6 days and all we managed are 20 votes? That is disappointing. Maybe this proves that this community is not as strong as we or I believed. Maybe this community is starting to die with WebOS. Voting is simple and for most of us the only way to help our loved OS to get apps, but it seems like this is something people in here do not want to do. Maybe they even lost all hope and realized it is hopeless. I don't care what it is all I see is that we didn't even manage to beat about 50 votes for Symbian. All people in here always talk about how great, strong and encouraged our community is, seems like this is all just talk and nothing else.

If we can't even beat Symbian all I can say is:

Rest in peace WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by geileszeuch View Post
    6 days and all we managed are 20 votes? That is disappointing. Maybe this proves that this community is not as strong as we or I believed. Maybe this community is starting to die with WebOS. Voting is simple and for most of us the only way to help our loved OS to get apps, but it seems like this is something people in here do not want to do. Maybe they even lost all hope and realized it is hopeless. I don't care what it is all I see is that we didn't even manage to beat about 50 votes for Symbian. All people in here always talk about how great, strong and encouraged our community is, seems like this is all just talk and nothing else.

If we can't even beat Symbian all I can say is:

Rest in peace WebOS.
    I have to desagree with this:

*You posted a link asking for votes without explaining what Talkbox is. Most of the viewers wont just click on your link
    *Voting request facebook login. Personnaly i can't rememb last time i logged in on facebook (i just have the app running on my pre3)
    *People may love webOS and want apps but not interested on talkbox (especially if they dont know what it is)
    *Maybe people are just tired of voting and signing petitions and not see anything new coming. Remember this: We need Android Apps on webOS! signatures ? and this: WhatsApp Messenger for Palm/HP WebOS Petition or this http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...ease-vote.html ?

That said i appreciate the initiative and add my support
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    I *Maybe people are just tired of voting and signing petitions and not see anything new coming.
    That's another way of saying they lost hope and gave up.