Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    I just upgraded my mac Splashtop to varsion 2.4.5.3 and stopped working with my touchpad, connecting and 5 seconds to connect disconnected my touchpad, anyone has the same problems?
    kinda gave up using splashtop, after the updates etc mine hasnt worked for quite some time esp as were horribly out of date, havign said that, even splashtop on my ipad3 has been hugely temperamental even when theres been no changes to the pad or winblows setup/config.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    kinda gave up using splashtop, after the updates etc mine hasnt worked for quite some time esp as were horribly out of date, havign said that, even splashtop on my ipad3 has been hugely temperamental even when theres been no changes to the pad or winblows setup/config.
    I haven't had too many problems lately since they fixed the streamer problems w/W7 64 (a year or so ago). There was a conflict with enabling RDP. But that was the only time it's caused me any grief.
    I solved the problem . well, than I did is reinstalling splashtop before final version for Mac.

I share splashtop 2.4.0.3 because no exist this version in the page official

https://app.box.com/s/juunbzlf5gw2o9b5s8fd
    geekpeter likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12