1.    #1  
    Are there any worthwhile TP apps that allow you to take notes with a stylus? My iPad brethren at work have some nice apps and I'm just plain jealous becauseI still use a pen a paper at meetings. I can't type fast enough.
    Palm III>Palm IIIC>Treo 650>Treo 750>Palm Pre>TouchPad & Pre 2 Galaxy S4 & iPad 4 32GB
    If you only want as much as writing things and save them quickly (and have mulitple pages per note andhve colored text), then Doodle Pad is the right app for you. It isn't free though, but 2,99 is not that expensive.
    Finger notes is ok as well, but doodle pad does have more 'paper' options
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    There was another app in development (Nuttypad) but there has been no news since about april, which is a shame because that sounded like it was shaping up to be a touchpad penultimate/notability equivalent. I've found neither fingernotes nor doodlepad to be ideal for taking notes with a stylus becuase they seem to lose a lot of sensitivity and resolution when writing small. Ive tried out a number of the android apps too (on cm9) and although some are better than fingernotes and doodlepad at writing at a size that makes sensible use of the whole page i still find it easier just to use pen and paper. I have tried out notability on an ipad, and no other apps i have found have come close to the usability of that. I did email the makers of notability and ask them to port it to webos, and the reply was to the effect that they were exploring the possibilities of porting to other os's but had made no decisions. Doubt it would make it to webos anyway unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by danyul View Post
    There was another app in development (Nuttypad) but there has been no news since about april, which is a shame because that sounded like it was shaping up to be a touchpad penultimate/notability equivalent. I've found neither fingernotes nor doodlepad to be ideal for taking notes with a stylus becuase they seem to lose a lot of sensitivity and resolution when writing small. Ive tried out a number of the android apps too (on cm9) and although some are better than fingernotes and doodlepad at writing at a size that makes sensible use of the whole page i still find it easier just to use pen and paper. I have tried out notability on an ipad, and no other apps i have found have come close to the usability of that. I did email the makers of notability and ask them to port it to webos, and the reply was to the effect that they were exploring the possibilities of porting to other os's but had made no decisions. Doubt it would make it to webos anyway unfortunately.
    i feel your ipad envy in this case, my wife uses notes+ on iOS and it is very impressive. I had asked Sven about adding handwriting note options in OrganizeMe (formerly meOrg) but thats not on the agenda as its basically an entirely new app. So for now we're stuck with what we have, or good old pen and paper
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3