Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By PhunstaGames
  • 1 Post By zubiaur
  1.    #1  
    Norkal's Space Maze of DOOM!!! is a fun space maze game with a totally new game play interaction and an abundance of exciting features.

What this game won't do is:

• Solve world hunger.
    • Bring water to Africa.
    • Bring peace on Earth, or to the Middle East, or for that matter to Utah It might bring peace to your house, but probably not for long.

Why we think people should play this game:

1. Over 60 unique and terrifying (well mildly scary) levels.
    2. Over 20 unique and terrifying (well challenging) villains and obstacles.
    3. A totally new and unique way to play. Trust us, we looked, and could not find any other games like this, strange don't you think.
    4. Did we mention it's fun?
    5. No talking farm animals, unless you count rabbits, in which case there are a couple.
    6. The best sound effects ever.
    7. No birds were angered in the making of this game, although there are a couple of very irritated robots.

Norkal's Space Maze of DOOM
    filmor_ and zubiaur like this.
    Too bad it wont solve world hunger.
    Vistaus likes this.
    Looks like a fun game. Glad to see it being made available for webOS too!
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    nice little youtube video
    purchased... VERY fun. and big LOL's too, great use of the kid's voices. "Big bada boom! wah wah wah waahh.."
    trying on Pre3 now.... interesting, not the result I was expecting... Splash screen looks great, then: "This Demo Has Expired, Please Contact Phunsta For a New Copy".
    do like how it looks like a kids drawing, dont think ive seen similar.
    There was a very old iphone game with similar style, jelly car I think, good gameplay and fun.

This one looks even more hand draw, similar style but thats about it, the game play is very different and looks like a ton of fun too . Would buy it if I could, stupid georestrictions,.