Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    I just put one SkyDrive client called "Hi SkyDrive" on App Catalog for $1.49

It can let you access your files on SkyDrive. Www.skydrive.com.

It's for webOS 2.1.0 and 2.2.4 phones and 3.x TouchPad
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...tionid=1000898

----------------------------------------------------------------

Access your Microsoft SkyDrive content(www.skydrive.com) anywhere anytime from your webOS phone & tablet.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    * If the App cannot display folder/files correct after upgrading from V1.0.1 to V1.0.2. Please logoff all the accounts, then re-auth the Windows Live access.

Features:
    * Support multiple (up to 3) Windows Live accounts.
    * Access all of your SkyDrive content from your phone/tablet.
    * Download files from SkyDrive to your phone/tablet.
    * Upload photos, videos and documents from your phone/tablet to SkyDrive.
    * Manage your SkyDrive folders and files - create new folders, rename folders & files, delete folder & files.
    * webOS 2.x Just Type search support.
    * Support webOS Phone and TouchPad.

Usage Notes:
    * This is NOT a Microsoft product.
    * Internet connection needed for using this App.
    * Downloaded file stores under SkyDrive folder.
    * webOS 2.x Just Type search depends on local cached data, may not 100% match the data in your online SkyDrive.
    * Uploads files from mobile to SkyDrive only supports audios, videos and document file types.

Support: support@talign.com
    Please do send me email for support.

Version History:
    V 1.0.1
    First public release
    V 1.0.2
    Add multiple accounts support
    Add Just Type search support
    Add rename folders and files
    Bug fix
    V 1.0.3
    Add TouchPad support
    Last edited by 911boy; 07/06/2012 at 04:11 AM.
    Hi 911boy,

is there any chance for a TP-Version?

THX
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
    Hi 911boy,

THX
    I'm still working on this Mojo version SkyDrive now.

TP version will be another Enyo rewrite. It needs time, but I'm considering.
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by 911boy View Post
    I'm still working on this Mojo version SkyDrive now.

TP version will be another Enyo rewrite. It needs time, but I'm considering.
    Why couldn't Mojo version work on TP? When you write it properly it should resize OK for the TP?
    renater likes this.
    Mojo works on TP and Enyo works on TP and Pre 3.
    You could rewrite it in Enyo and put it up for TP and Pre 3 and put another one up Mojo-version for the Pre (2).

Great work though!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Why couldn't Mojo version work on TP? When you write it properly it should resize OK for the TP?
    Yes. It should be resize ok.
    But it will not be user friendly on TP.

I think the UI needs to be redesigned for TP version.
    Last edited by 911boy; 07/03/2012 at 07:15 AM.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Mojo works on TP and Enyo works on TP and Pre 3.
    You could rewrite it in Enyo and put it up for TP and Pre 3 and put another one up Mojo-version for the Pre (2).

Great work though!
    Will use Mojo version for phone for now.
    TP version will be written in Enyo.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
    Hi 911boy,

THX
    I just modified the current Mojo version to use full screen on TP.
    It's waitting for App Catalog approval now.
  9.    #9  
    I upgraded the Hi SkyDive to 1.0.4 with adding webOS phone photo synergy (photo upload) sjpport, it support uploading pictures from Photos to SkyDive directly.

But it cannot pass HP App Submission check. Still communication with HP Dev Relation team. Kind of disappoint... Still try.
    Did you find a way to do that without applying a special patch to the Photos app?

According to devrel, they don't support adding additional photo.upload connectors, but maybe you can get a manual approval .. !!
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Did you find a way to do that without applying a special patch to the Photos app?

According to devrel, they don't support adding additional photo.upload connectors, but maybe you can get a manual approval .. !!
    my photo.upload only supports webOS phone now, which can work does not need patching. Only the touchpad synergy needs patching.

seems I cannot get approval now. The submission process said "the IPK contains some content that not allows." something like that. I cannot submit the updates.

Does anyone how to do with that?
    Ah, I think you're right about that. There are two things that I can think of that you can do. First, try emailing pdc@palm.com and see if there's anything that they can do. I think this would be a great thing.

Second, if that doesn't work, it might be possible to patch it into the app using Preware, you can reference a Preware patch in your app description and in your app, so people know where to get it .. although I'm not sure if Preware has any way to setup the additional account configuration that would be required.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Ah, I think you're right about that. There are two things that I can think of that you can do. First, try emailing pdc@palm.com and see if there's anything that they can do. I think this would be a great thing.

Second, if that doesn't work, it might be possible to patch it into the app using Preware, you can reference a Preware patch in your app description and in your app, so people know where to get it .. although I'm not sure if Preware has any way to setup the additional account configuration that would be required.
    I sent email to pdc@palm.com. Still cannot find a way after several conversation.

Maybe I should think about the second option.
    Being able to download an entire folder is a must for me. I'll definitely buy the app if the feature gets added.

I keep all my MP3s backed up on my SkyDrive account. It would be nice to be able to easily download an album to my phone while out-and-about, but doing so one file at a time after creating a new folder to hold the album is too much of a hassle.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by ALuckyGuy View Post
    Being able to download an entire folder is a must for me. I'll definitely buy the app if the feature gets added.

I keep all my MP3s backed up on my SkyDrive account. It would be nice to be able to easily download an album to my phone while out-and-about, but doing so one file at a time after creating a new folder to hold the album is too much of a hassle.

I will try add that.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Wondering if anyone has the .ipk for this app, I did buy it but for some reason it didn't carry over. Be curious to know if it works with OneDrive,<edited by moderator> it just won't let me download from the App Store.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/01/2015 at 09:53 AM. Reason: removed donation comment - not needed
  17. vgg
    I have it if you want to pm me
  18. vgg
    Quote Originally Posted by vgg View Post
    I have it if you want to pm me
    Hi Dunn

I've just sent you a pm with the link.

let me know if there are any problems.

cheers

Vito
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi Dunn

cheers

Vito
    Thank you sir, confirmed this does work with OneDrive

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    xandros9 and vgg like this.
    Hi Dunn

cheers

Vito
    I've looked high and low for this app. If you have, please PM a link. Much appreciated.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast