1.    #1  
    I now rarely use my Palm Pre with my Sprint service, but I still use it a lot on WiFi. Does anyone know of a good app that will let me make VoIP phone calls from my Pre? I looked in the app store, but didn't see anything. Any help is welcome.
    You can find "linphone" which will use a SIP provider around on this forum somewhere or other.

There's not an "official" API for VoIP (hoping for that for Open webOS!) although I do have some ideas about how a VoIP app could be implemented in a way that it would work for the catalog, it seems that there are very few developers that are interested in investing the time and effort required to look into it any further, and I simply do not have the time with all the other stuff I have to do :|
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: