1.    #1  
    I just received a notice that Splashtop Streamer V2.0.0.4 has been release. In the "what's new" section, it says:
    Supports the next generation Splashtop architecture that is easier to use, more secure, and faster (requires the Splashtop 2 app).

Is the WebOS version of the Splashtop app going to be updated?
    id be amazed if they did, esp as a ton of people after whining and moaning for the app to be released, got their wish granted at last only to crap all over them and whine about the price, esp when it was reduced and people wanted refunds as they felt they were victims for paying full price (myself and others tho happily paid full price and happily gave it knowing it supported them for giving our zombie nation a badly needed app), as much as i love splashtop, if i was 1 of their devs and got that kinda treatment off a whining dead platform user base, id happily pretend they didnt even exist.

so um yeah i wish and pray they do, but in reality my "wake up and smell reality" meter says no, i hope my meter is wrong.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I don't know if the webOS app will be updated, but I used my TouchPad Splashtop app just yesterday to access my home computer WITH THE UPDATED STREAMER and it WORKS just fine.
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Thank you!
    <threads merged>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I was surprised to see today, on the software update manager on the WebOS TouchPad. A new update for the Splashtop software bringing it to version 1.3.0 for WebOS platform. Looks like Splashtop section of the App Catalog bring a new update for the app. While it, doesn't specified anything clearly on the changing logs of what this update may contain, but here's hoping(crossing fingers) that they at least manage to fix the slow buggy responsiveness and added new features to the app.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    I was surprised to see today, on the software update manager on the WebOS TouchPad. A new update for the Splashtop software bringing it to version 1.3.0 for WebOS platform. Looks like Splashtop section of the App Catalog bring a new update for the app. While it, doesn't specified anything clearly on the changing logs of what this update may contain, but here's hoping(crossing fingers) that they at least manage to fix the slow buggy responsiveness and added new features to the app.
    Does anyone still have any version of Splastop Remote for TouchPad in HP app catalog? Has it been pulled from the catalog?

I'm not able to update from version 1.1.2 to 1.3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by QuayPad View Post
    Does anyone still have any version of Splastop Remote for TouchPad in HP app catalog? Has it been pulled from the catalog?

I'm not able to update from version 1.1.2 to 1.3.0
    My app, loaded pretty quickly and was updated without no problem. Even though, I had to restart my TouchPad in order to see any Splash-top software updates on the HP catalog. Hope that helps, try restarting your device to see if you have any luck in seeing that update show up on your device.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Splashtop isn't showing up in the catalog at all for me.

Edit - see http://forums.webosnation.com/third-...ml#post3339808
    I just got a notice for the Splashtop 1.3.1 update which I installed.

Couldn't connect to my external computers after the install, but restarting the Touchpad brought in back to life

Great program!