Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I really like Wallpaper Switcharoo that brings me new look to my home screen everyday.

However, on the Pre3, I find resolution of the wallpapers are not optimized for Pre3 screen, thus pixels of the wallpapers are often visible.

My guess is these wallpapers are just from the Pre2 version with Pre2's resolution and got expanded to fit Pre3 screen.

I contacted OrbSix Software about this before and never got response. Hopefully here are people have this demand like me and the developer will see this article and give some responses here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by matchqq; 06/22/2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Don't know if this works for Switcharoo but it's worth a shot: http://m.webosnation.com/remove-black-bar-app-pre3
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I had Switcheroo on my Pre- and Pixi and liked it. FYI, I'm using Wall Switch on my Pre 3. It works quite well.
    For Pre 3-specific backgrounds, you might also try InterfaceLIFT Pre 3.
    I know this doesn't exactly address your point here, but I wanted to suggest alternatives.
    Also whatever wallpapers you are trying to load will need to be resized using a photo editor.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Don't know if this works for Switcharoo but it's worth a shot: http://m.webosnation.com/remove-black-bar-app-pre3
    The app itself is optimized to fill the Pre3 screen. It is the wallpapers it provides that's not of Pre3's screen resolution. The wallpapers do also fill up the whole screen, but the quality is low as my guess is that they're expanded from wallpapers of Pre2's screen resolution.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I had Switcheroo on my Pre- and Pixi and liked it. FYI, I'm using Wall Switch on my Pre 3. It works quite well.
    For Pre 3-specific backgrounds, you might also try InterfaceLIFT Pre 3.
    I know this doesn't exactly address your point here, but I wanted to suggest alternatives.
    I have Wall Switch too, but doesn't it need ourselves to provide pictures? Wallpaper Switcharoo downloads wallpapers from its server so save the trouble.

I just download and tried InterfaveLIFT Pre3. It's pretty good as to the pictures it provides. But the Switcharoo can switch wallpapers automatically for you from your interested categories so it saves trouble to choose pictures yourself. Still a good alternative I guess.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities