Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ackerboy123
  • 1 Post By eblade
  • 1 Post By Vistaus
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Anyone know of any app available or one in development?
    Rnp likes this.
    I know there was quite a nice looking G+ app demonstration that showed up right around Christmas time last year, but the author is turning grey while waiting for Google to open up their API like they said they would.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I know there was quite a nice looking G+ app demonstration that showed up right around Christmas time last year, but the author is turning grey while waiting for Google to open up their API like they said they would.
    Their API is open already. Gwibber on Ubuntu used the API to get Google+ support (Gwibber is the social networking app on Ubuntu).
    Rnp likes this.
    Yeah, I'm in this group, too!!

I'm using in web browser, but is not so good... I cannot post pics!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...t.gpluspreview

There are some limitations, but hey we got one
    I could be wrong, I don't pay attention to the Google API, unless they open up an official Voice API, but I think there were some pretty severe limitations to the API at least, when that app was written, and I think they are still restricting it.

But, yeah, that was the one I was thinking of, thanks Ackerboy
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: