1.    #1  
    Okay bare with me here for a second. I have a feeling this has already been developed, but can't find a thing on it. So your on your computer reading an exciting article, but you want to get up and get some coffee. At the same time you want to continue to reading the article without having to search for it again. So instead you go up to your little tool bar and you click "send page to HP Touchpad" (or any other device for that matter). Is there a app developed out there that can do it? To be able to send a webpage to a mobile device, pick up your mobile device, unlock it, and its right there in your hands. I'm gonna feel pretty smart if no one else has thought of this... but I know someone has haha. Thanks!
    Also now called "Send to webOS"
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #4  
    Thankyou guys
  4.    #5  
    Does anyone know of any others?
    Neato!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel