1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

I have noticed a couple of things now with my Facebook app on my HP TouchPad. (I'm running webOS 3.05)

1) I noticed that when I do a status update, it posts to my profile page, but not to the timeline. It used to post to both and I have not made any changes to the settings. (I don't have this issue on my android phone)

2) I notice in some instances that the date format does not show up properly, and gives a generic format for the date, without the actual date, almost as if the format no longer "fits" in the field.

I know there have been a lot of changes with Facebook both behind the scenes and before us, so I was curious if anyone had experienced similar issues.

I also wonder if there is a new Facebook app that we can expect (yes, wishful thinking).

Thanks kindly,
    Mike in SoCal
    There are a few other threads about the 'out dated" FB app. Sorry, probably aint going to happen anytime soon, if at all. I think most are just using the browser.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I use the browser, the only reason I have the app configured or installed is for checkins
    I hate the native FB app with a passion. I Use it for the notifications, but then go straight to the browser to actually interact.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Facebook App is very bad. Really. Generally not opening notification. Giving Alert but not open. Really very stupid. I hope WebOs programmer make like Android (katana apps FB)