Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By MudShark22
  1.    #1  
    Announcing my brand new TouchPad application, built using the all new Enyo 2.0, Game On!

App Description:

Do you play a lot of video sports games with your friends? Have you ever found yourself losing track of who's won how many games and which teams have won in previous playoffs? Are you a PS3 or xBox sports games fanatic looking to enhance your experience? Are you tired of trying to remember who used what team and who took over at what point in the tournament?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then Game On! is the app for you!

Game On! is an app that lets you create a virtual tournament, for example for head to head xBox / PS3 sports playoffs vs your friends, and lets you play through it so you can view who won what games, by how much, when they won, and how they won.

Game On! includes all four major sports built-in, including support for the latest updated MLB wild-card playoff format and also support for the NFL's unique first-round bye.

FEATURES:
    - Name your tournament
    - Select colours and names for 2 users
    - Select from four major sports, NHL, MLB, NFL, and NBA
    - Randomize seeds for a completely new tournament each time, or select your favorites
    - Choose which user controls which team
    - Save your tournaments and view tournament info from the load screen
    - Auto-generating matchups
    - Matchups screen shows matchup details for all games in a series
    - Each sport has unique options when finishing games (I.E. overtime / extra innings)
    - Forced user takeover when the same ends up facing themselves
    - Unique logos for every sport, conference, and team

If you play sports video games, this app is an absolute MUST-HAVE. Just think about it -- it allows you to play tournaments against your friends without ever having to make it on a console!

Don't hesitate -- Game On!

Screenshots:

Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

cujoq37 likes this.
    Sweet idea!!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    fxspec06 likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Sweet idea!!
    I play a lot of NHL 11 playoffs w/ my cousin, and I was getting tired of opening up notes, typing in all the seeds, keeping track of everything myself all the time..... so I built an app that does it all for me.

Not as easy as I thought it'd be.. o.O but the final result: totally worth it!

P.S. I forgot to mention, hopefully it'll be in the catalog in a few days. I sent it in yesterday.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

4.    #4  
    This app is now available -- http://developer.palm.com/appredirec....fxspec.gameon

Probably do some promos soon, follow me on twitter for a chance to grab a copy