Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree42Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    boot up in webOS mode on your tp, or slide open your veer/pre minus/preplus/pre2/pre3, pull out your touchstone...charge up your phone...and BUY AN APP (or donate to webosinternals or your favorite home brew devs) to support existing devs, keep this dream alive, continue tradition...or just for good times sake.
    Nice and all that!

But I can't buy any apps. NOT because I don't want to, but because some ***** decided geo-restrictions are a good thing.
    Game over!
    Ok Flixi added thanks to VW. Thought it was a Netflix app.....glad it isn't.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Yeah somebody recommended it a while back (I think on twitter) so I had it saved in my bookmarked apps, forgot about it and figured it was a good excuse to buy it on app purchase day
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    It's great to hear SmartKidsOnTheRun, that you will continue to support this dying platform with more projects to develop apps for it. I'm happy to hear, you will continue to bring apps for the WebOS platform. Seriously, I'm will be looking forward for your future app projects, will like to see DataJog but instead (MusicJog) for transferring music files directly from your WebOS phones to the TouchPad(hating that I have to plug it into USB mode). Not that I'm implying an app like that, but it would be cool too, just putting ideas out there......
    Right now we're adding 'Friends' and 'Public Channels' in DataJog.

After that, we'd like to handle large / all types of files - not sure about the security concerns and permissions issues...

Thanks for the ideas!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    Right now we're adding 'Friends' and 'Public Channels' in DataJog.
    That sounds awesome since we have a ton of devices 4 used daily.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345