Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes
    Just purchased Music Remix..keep it going!
    i have a slew of these apps mentioned but I did not have sendtowebos which i just purchased...looking forward to utilizing its features... thanks to all devs that support WebOS and an extra shoutout to anyone who works with or supports WebOSInternals
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    Thank-you! It's tough getting coverage of DataJog / Send to webOS! Many people have not heard of it and certainly enjoy it when they get it!

Thanks for the kind words!
    GREAT APP!!!!

Also want to remind folks we are around 200 purchases away from any Astraware TouchPad title to getting WordGames!

Solitaire Universe is the best webOS solitaire app, make sure to pick up the in app purchase to unlock all games.

Picross is a great puzzle game.

Too many to list off the top of my head, I need to pick up and app or two or three today!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    So far I've bought (and tested ) Power Nap for the Pre. Nicely done!

Will look into the Astaware games, too.

I just purchased Send to WebOS, too.
    Last edited by katefields; 06/06/2012 at 02:39 PM.
    I just bought an app, Shrek Kart... Happy June 6th!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    In addition to purchasing Amigo Music Player, I donated $10 to webOS Internals. I wish I could have given more, but I'm a bit strapped right now.

Especially in light of recent revelations (such as the Verge.com's article), I'm really counting on webOS Internals to take Open webOS and run with it. I love my Pre3, and I really want to be able to use it full time in the future!
    Picsel Smart Office
    Box.net (.com) client for webOS
    Preware Homebrew Documentation (where would we be without it?)
    WOSQI Homebrew Guide (come on - who doesn't have the QI?)

and Donations to:

72ka for his outstanding Google Maps App that he works tirelessly on updating
    Canuck Coding (I mean, seriously, who doesn't have a double fistful of this dude's patches and apps? Is 0.99 for the WOSQI guide enough? IMHO it isn't...)
    debilater for his severely useful Netstat app

MIA: No donation button for somline (Dr. Battery)... or SmartKidsOnTheRun (sorry I just don't need the ABC's app)... or oil (Govnah)... or rwhitby (guess he's too humble to have a personal donate button, but needs one)...

I've only been on webOS about two months so I'm sure I may have missed some worthy developers...

I won't wait another year though.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Bought BHome Pro (been using the free version for too long), Music Remix (thanks for the recommendations in this thread), and Video Flood (since I can now use it more from Canada with tunlr) just to round it out to $10. It seems to me I've bought a lot of WebOS apps over the last 10 months, but it really doesn't add up to a lot of money.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    @MDsmartphone: Thanks for the community booster!

I've already purchased most everything I use but decided to add my support for this event, our app developers, and our community: I just purchased SendtowebOS, FlashCards and GeoStrings.

Keep up the good work guys!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I bought various bits and pieces too

Purchase Date Item Name Quantity Price
    6/6/12 TuxRacer 1 $0.99
    6/6/12 Preware Homebrew Documentation 1 $0.99
    6/6/12 Music Player (Remix) 1 $3.99
    6/6/12 Angry Birds Rio HD 1 $1.99
    6/6/12 Angry Birds Seasons 1 $1.99
    6/6/12 WOSQI Homebrew Guide 1 $0.99
    6/6/12 Splashtop Remote Desktop HD 1 $6.99
    6/6/12 KalemSoft Media Player 1 $6.99
    6/6/12 AudiophileHDPro 1 $1.50
    6/6/12 Multitouch Piano HD 1 $2.49
    6/6/12 Nu.nl rss feeds 1 $0.99
    6/6/12 Learn Chinese For Tablet 1 $1.99
    6/6/12 Angry Birds Seasons HD 1 $1.99
    6/6/12 Internalz File Manager 1 $3.99
    6/6/12 treiNS HD 1 $0.99

Subtotal $38.86
    Tax $2.62
    Total $41.48
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    I wanted to buy a development app, so I bought AppBuilder. It limited to RSS feeds and doesn't do what I really need it to do, so it's basically a waste of my money.

webOS never really got any rapid development apps like we had on the Palm: yBasic, NS Basic, CASLrt and such. You could write a useful app in a couple of minutes.

I've been buying apps since last Summer, so it's tough to find something useful that I don't already have. It's downright painful to see how few new apps have appeared since last October-November.
    Quote Originally Posted by Do Not Touch View Post
    I wanted to buy a development app, so I bought AppBuilder. It limited to RSS feeds and doesn't do what I really need it to do, so it's basically a waste of my money.

webOS never really got any rapid development apps like we had on the Palm: yBasic, NS Basic, CASLrt and such. You could write a useful app in a couple of minutes.

I've been buying apps since last Summer, so it's tough to find something useful that I don't already have. It's downright painful to see how few new apps have appeared since last October-November.
    Do you know about Ares?
    Cool Hp updated the price for BooKoo's to 0.99.
    It will only stay at this price for a few days.

I hope you all enjoy this app. It has like 36 apps in 1 and it is updated with new stuff often.

thank all of you for your support
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Here's my list so far for today:

1.Tux Racer 99
    2.BooKoo's $2
    3.Sparrow for Twitter $2.99
    4.Send To webOS $1
    5.GLtron 99

1. More of a kids game, but 99 had to try it.
    2. Warlord did so much for my Pre- in the way of patches, some neat stuff in there...too much to list.
    3. I still prefer Project Macaw for the time being, has a few things I like better, sounds like AT's still working in it.
    4. Haven't tried it out yet, seems my Pre3 has no App Catalog access as reported in another thread.
    Found a workaround by just typing an app, and then using the Just Type pop up to get into the catalog.
    5. Tron Light Cycles........nuff said.
    Last edited by sledge007; 06/07/2012 at 05:53 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    ty. its so hard to find time anymore to work on patches, sorry. i'm thinking of getting back in to the patch thingy lol but time is the prob.

i had a lot of fun doing them and met a lot of nice peeps here doing so.

you know lol, one day i tried to count all the patches i made and worked on but i gave up quick. tooooo many of them
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

sledge007 likes this.
    times like these, i wish we had the ability like android does w/ its marketplace, purchase an app online and its downloaded to device, i wouldve been shopping while im at work...hopefully i can get a few purchases in for my devices tonite, to join in the celebration
    I will be purchasing Internalz File Manager for my Veer. Any other suggestions?
    I have WOSQI & Preware Doc.
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    @retroblu
    Sorry that kind of made me laugh.... You can use your work computer to shop around for apps at work, but they won't let you use your TouchPad or phone to do the exact same thing?

Or maybe you just "forgot" to bring them to work today?
    Last edited by sledge007; 06/06/2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: 2
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  19.    #59  
    Keep up great work guys.

This community rocks.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Now I'm home with my Touchpad so I got myself a few more

- BHome Pro
    - AudioPhileHDPro
    - BooKoo

Quote Originally Posted by eKeith View Post
    @MDsmartphone: Thanks for the community booster!

I've already purchased most everything I use but decided to add my support for this event, our app developers, and our community: I just purchased SendtowebOS, FlashCards and GeoStrings.

Keep up the good work guys!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast